trust. // vanoss x reader //✔️

By Littlee_Onee

(Y/n) works as a nurse. She was just going on about her day until strange things were happening around her. N... More

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

6.6K 230 236
By Littlee_Onee

(Y/n) pov

I had been tied up in a chair in an empty dark room for who knows how many hours now. They hadn't done anything to me but the thought of not knowing was killing me. I had no clue what they wanted from or why they wanted me.

The only door in the room opened and walked in the same female who was on her phone earlier. For some reason, every time I looked at her, fear flowed through my body.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). Your friends are coming to get you," She said with a surprisingly sweet voice. It only made me more scared of her. From the light, coming from the door, it looked like she had straight blonde hair. "In the meantime, let's have some fun."

• • •

Vanoss pov

Delirious was driving like hell to the warehouse. Wildcat wasn't far behind us. As more time kept passing by, the more anxious I was starting to feel. Just sitting in the truck, waiting, was killing me.

"Relax, we'll make it in time," Terroriser said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I didn't realize I was shaking my legs out of nervousness.

"This is all my fault," I whispered to myself. "But why do I feel so guilty?" I asked myself. "I don't know her enough to care and yet I do."

"You like her," Nogla stated from the back seat. I turned back to look at him. I didn't realize I spoke louder than I thought. I was so distracted. What's wrong with me? I couldn't possibly like her.

"No, there's no way," I said.

"You can't deny your feelings, Evan," Nogla said. He hadn't said my real name in a long time. It was almost calming.

"You gotta trust yourself!" Delirious said in a cheery voice.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked Delirious.

"He's right," Mini said. "This is the second time it's happening that you don't accept your feelings. Remember? With-"

"I don't want to remember, Craig," I cut him off with a low, sad tone.

"What I'm trying to say is that you didn't trust yourself enough to admit that you liked her but when you accepted them it turned out she liked you back," Mini explained.

"And let's say that I do like (Y/n). What if she doesn't like me back?" I asked.

"Then she doesn't like you. Simple as that," Delirious said.

"Okay, you guys are idiots," Moo spoke up. "Look, Evan, you're just gonna have to follow your heart. Unfortunately, we can't tell you how you feel. Like Delirious said, trust yourself," Moo said.

I sighed. I swore to myself I wouldn't get feelings like this again. I can't feel like this about (Y/n). Not after...

"We should be getting there in 30 minutes," Delirious said snapping me back into reality.

My phone notified me that I got a text. It just had to be the person that kidnapped (Y/n).

• • •

UNKNOWN:
Hey Vanoss! When u get here it better just be u or else (Y/n) dies. K? ~♛

VANOSS:
Yeah.

• • •

"That's it? You're not gonna threaten her or anything?" Terroriser said while peeking over my shoulder to look at the text messages.

"I'm not gonna give them the satisfaction," I said. I got another text message from them.

• • •

UNKNOWN:
If I even find out ur planning something I won't hesitate to kill her. ~♛

VANOSS:
Okay.

UNKNOWN:
That's it? No threats? Arguments? ~♛

VANOSS:
Nope.

UNKNOWN:
Alrighty then... ~♛

• • •

"Wow. You told her," Mini said in the most unenthusiastic tone ever.

"Fuck off," I said and shut my phone off. "See if you can get access to cameras around our warehouse. See if they have anyone on guard around the perimeter," I ordered Mini.

"Already done. I texted Wildcat directions to take them out," Mini replied.

"Good."

"There's just one thing..."

"What is it?"

"(Y/N) looks like she's in pain," Mini said, passing me his laptop. She was tied to a chair and her head was drooped. She looked like she had no energy left in her. I could see blood and sweat on her now ripped shirt. I passed the laptop back to Mini.

"Alright. Start getting ready. We're going in guns blazing."

• • •

(Y/n) pov

I was on the verge of passing out where I was sitting. Tears were streaming down my face. My shirt was ripped up and drenched in sweat and blood. My body hurt all over.

That woman had cut me all over and branded me. Yes, she branded me by burning a crown onto my arm. I knew I would bleed out if I didn't get help soon.

All I wanted was to get out of this dreadful place. Someone to save me from this nightmare.

I heard something explode upstairs. I felt the ground below me shake. I honestly didn't care what the hell was going on at this point. I was probably going to die anyway. I had given up on myself.

Someone smashed through the door. It was most likely the girl coming back to kill me. They put their hand on my chin and gently lifted my head. I was looking straight into Vanoss' eyes. He didn't have his mask on.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered. He sounded pained. Hot tears streamed down my face. He cut the ropes that bound me to chair. I was too weak to stand up alone. And too hurt. He helped me up to stand.

The woman walked in the room with a pistol in her hand. Once again, I felt fear.

"Looks like you made it, Vanoss," she said in her oddly sweet voice. Vanoss had his back facing her but just from the sound of her voice, he was definitely shocked. He seemed frozen.

"Vanoss," I whispered. He regained his composure and slowly turned around.

"Sydney..." Vanoss said with a sad tone in his voice. "What are you doing here?" I tugged on Vanoss' jacket from fear.

"Get away... Get away..." I said in almost a whisper. I started trembling.

"Please tell me you didn't do this, Sydney," Vanoss said.

"But I did. I did this for you," she said. The lights turned on and I saw her face for the first time. She was pretty. She had a smile plastered on her face but it wasn't a sweet smile. It was a sinister one.

"Why?" Vanoss questioned. His voice almost sounded pleading.

"Because I love you. And I miss you," Sydney said.

"No, get out of here, Sydney. You've hurt me enough as it is," Vanoss said. I started feeling faint. I struggling to stay standing up even with Vanoss' help.

"Please, I never meant to hurt you..." she continued. My body was starting to feel cold.

"Vanoss..." I was able to say before passing out from blood loss.

• • •

Vanoss pov

I couldn't believe Sydney was standing right in front of me. I didn't want to see her again but there she was. She's definitely changed.

I could feel (Y/n) struggling to stay up. She called my name in a small whisper before passing out.

"Fuck..." I felt myself panicking. I quickly scooped her up in my arms bridal style. "Sydney, move," I growled at her.

"Why are you trying to save her?" she asked me with a mix of sadness and anger in her eyes.

"I don't have time for this," I said and pushed her out the way with my shoulder. I heard the click of a gun behind me. I immediately stopped.

"You like her, don't you?" She asked.

"I-I don't know," I answered truthfully. I think I did. I put (Y/n) on the floor gently. I took my own pistol from my inside my jacket without Sydney knowing.

"You mean you don't want to but you do," she said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

"It doesn't matter. She doesn't like me. I put her through so much shit," I said.

"You're wrong," I turned and looked at her. She was crying. "The way she was looking at you. She looked relieved. Those tears weren't from the pain. She was crying because she was happy to see you." She dropped her gun and slumped to the ground. "Just go." Her voice cracked.

I wanted to say something but I think it was best if I didn't. I put my gun away and picked (Y/n) back up. I started running upstairs back to the guys. On the way, the gun shooting ceased fire.

I ran out the door and into the truck while Delirious got in the drivers seat and drove to the nearest hospital. Wildcat, in the other truck, stuck half of his body out the window and pointed and RPG at the warehouse while Lui was driving. He shot the RPG at the warehouse making it explode with everyone in it.

Delirious pulled up in front of the hospital where (Y/n) worked at. This was where we went to steal medication for Delirious. Where we had our first laugh together. Where we pretty much cuddled together unintentionally. Now she's in my lap with barely any life left. And I couldn't have felt anymore like shit. On the verge of tears.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 0 21
Amanda is begin abused by her father, because he blames her for her mother's death, and that she was a mistake. Amanda tried everything to kill herse...
1.6K 24 10
marcel and brock was planning go to the beach with evan. they thought they were going to simply hang out and play around in the beach but when they...
13.1K 982 34
Everyday, every color, every emotion helps them remember their feelings because they've forgotten how to FEEL...How to LOVE. Vanoss- Red ✔️🔓 Delirio...
7.7K 419 13
His lies...... "I can't believe you would ever do something like that! I hate you, I wish I had never even met you!" ---------------- His truths...