Mission 2: Marry Chae Hyungwo...

By bxmi_trash

This is a sequel to Mission: Seduce Chae Hyungwon, it can be read as a separate entity but with less details... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
intermezzo
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
attention
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
epilogue

afterword

4.3K 211 124
By bxmi_trash

a/n : hello love! i'm finally back with this last chapter after quite some time. i'm so sorry for the delay and thankyou for sticking to me until the very end. enjoy.

The sky was bright, radiating pure blue to the naked eyes of human being as they did their usual routine. But for a few people, today was out of the ordinary.

Heels clicking against the cemented stairs, white stainless gown draping effortlessly as the one who wore it moved, flower arrangements as far as eyes could see and closest relatives gathering in one faithful place.

"Could you zip this up for me?"

The worried bride was biting her nails as the bridesmaids only could follow the instructions and proceed with caution in order to satisfy the beautiful lucky lady.

"Where's my coffee? I need one like right now."

No one could blame her really, it was her big day after all.

"Can I get Kira? I think my mascara's ruined!"

Her heavy suffocating dress made a puffing sound as she sat down abruptly to catch her short breath.

Knock! Knock!

The bride's dressing room was opened to reveal one of her bridesmaids, wearing gray with blue undertone off shoulder dress, which looked ravishing on her.

"God, are you really that anxious?"

Her voice soothed the bride as she came dashing towards the one who spoke, engulfing her into the warmest hug as she breathed out in relief,

"Thank god you're here!" She exclaimed happily, "I feel like dying, Aira."

She giggled enthusiastically, "Tell me about it." Aira broke from their hug, "You look beautiful, Lisa."

"So as you!" The godzilla of bride or Lisa said while twirling her bestfriend to get a better look, "Man, I really outdone myself by choosing this color for you. You're glowing."

"I know," Aira teased by flipping her loosely curled hair and let Lisa sit, "But today is about you and the groom."

Aira got a better look at her drop dead gorgeous best friend and felt like tearing up, "I can't believe we're finally here. I mean, it all seemed like yesterday when we graduated from high school, now you're about to be someone's wife." Her eyes got watery as Lisa snorted,

"Says the one who got married first than the rest of us," Lisa shook her head and held Aira's hand, "Now tell me, is the reason you're late was because of Hyungwon's habit to oversleep?"

Aira blushed visibly at Hyungwon's name and the mention of marriage as she glanced briefly  on her left hand's ring finger, an elegant yet simple ring was wrapped around it.

"Don't be mad at him, okay? He just had this important meeting with the board of directors last night. He made it back home at dawn."

Lisa rolled her eyes but completely understood, "Business is prospering, Mrs. Chae?"

"Very." They both giggled and suddenly another knock was heard, causing them to turn their heads only to see another familiar face.

"Guys, the wedding's in like ten minutes and the bride needs to get ready." Hyeri's authoritative tone got both ladies gagging, but soon broke into laughter.

"Hey Hyeri." Aira greeted as the one wearing a similar colored dress smiled brightly and hugged her two bestfriends before going all-strict mode again,

"Ah look at us three!" Hyeri chanted, "We're all happy but I'm the only one not yet married, how great."

"Not our fault your love life is more complicated than Aira's." Lisa shrugged as Aira laughed cutely, while Hyeri was about to rant.

For the year that had passed, many things happened, including for Hyeri. Suga was everything Hyeri ever wanted, but her conflicted feelings left for Mingyu and will to stabilize her career made it impossible for them to stay together. They still cheered each other on and as for Mingyu, they were keeping contact. But, Hyeri knew boundaries because Mingyu finally debuted with Seventeen and she wanted him to focus on his dream.

"I am single by consent and I am proud of it." She crossed her arms and Aira rubbed her back,

"Let her do what she wants, Hyeri. Lisa's kind of a pain because it's her wedding."

"I pity the groom for his life after this." Hyeri stuck her tongue out, "I barely could stand her after she turned 25."

"Yah!" Lisa and Hyeri liked to tease each other, it brought back so many memories for the three of them. Everything they've been through.

"Alright, we don't have time to fight and Lisa needs to walk that aisle with grace. We can't ruin her makeup." Aira warned the two as they grinned in return,

"Well, you heard my wedding planner," Lisa took another deep breath, "Off you go, girls! see you inside the chapel."

Three of them hugged again for the sake of their friendship as Lisa suddenly teared up,

"I love you guys." Lisa was an awfully emotional bride, unlike Aira, who was more of the calm yet hysterical inside. It was what made each of them different yet complete.

"Okay, we love you too. Go get ready!" Hyeri closed the door and wiped her held tears before breathing,

"I hate it when Lisa cries, it's the fifth time only this morning." Hyeri complained but sappy herself as Aira chuckled,

"You were literally crying all day when I was the one getting married. Mingyu had to accompany you with tissues in his pockets." Aira recalled her special day, "He had to do it even though he was the best man."

Hyeri's cheeks redden at the memory as they were walking towards the chapel.

"I'm just so happy that my best friends found their true love." She was so soft, Aira decided to squeeze her shoulders in a comforting way, "Especially you."

Aira and Hyungwon went through all to get to where they were standing now, a happily married couple for a solid one year and many more years to come.

"It's all because of you," Aira was getting the feels too as she sniffed a little, "I am thankful for your tremendous effort to bring us back together. God knows what would happen if we weren't with each other."

"Aw!" Hyeri cooed, "You're going to make me cry again."

Footsteps were heard heading towards their direction and someone called out, "Hyeri noona- Wait, is that Aira noona?"

Mingyu looked handsome in a tailored suit with bow tie as he waved towards them, "Oh I'm here, Mingyu-ah."

"Why did you call, punk?" Hyeri bluntly replied as Mingyu smiled ear to ear,

"They need you inside." Mingyu pointed out at the opened door as Hyeri sighed, "And Aira noona, Hyungwon hyung is looking for you."

"Geez," Hyeri exhaled loudly, "Duty calls."

The two bridesmaids nodded in unison. Hyeri hurriedly went inside with Mingyu, but as for Aira, she needed to use the restroom so she excused herself.

"Tell him I'll be right there."

She looked at the inside of her clutch and took many deep breaths, collecting herself to remained calm and poise. Stepping out of the restroom with such a beguiling smile, she accidentally bumped onto someone.

"Ouch, I'm so sorry-"

"Aira?" She lifted her head up to see who it was and gasped lightly,

"Minhyuk? What are you doing here?" She looked at her watch and back to the latter, "You're supposed to be inside!"

Minhyuk looked ethereal with his classic black suit, parted hair and light makeup. He was as bright as Aira used to know him, but with transparent nervousness and cold feet.

"I know, I know." He almost stuttered, "I'm just so nervous. What if I trip or stumble on my vow? It won't be romantic." He whined cutely with puppy eyes and pouty lips as Aira giggled.

Indeed, the one Lisa was about to marry was none other than Lee Minhyuk. Their blossoming love story was such a story to be told. After Hyungwon and Aira's dramatic get together, Minhyuk knew it was time to let go. He accepted reality and blessed the couple with such selfless heart. Lisa had a rough end with her ex-boyfriend, Park Jimin, who cheated. Thankfully, Minhyuk was there for her. Long story short, the two broken hearts grew attached and they found what they had been looking for.

"You're Lee Minhyuk, there's nothing you can't do." Aira encouraged her bestfriend and patted his shoulder, "I'm sure the wedding will be perfect."

"You think so?" He was clearing his throat and flickering his eyes from the door to Aira.

"I know so." They were both standing in front of the mahogany door, but Minhyuk didn't dare to open it. He felt this huge commitment to be carried and the anxiety made him nauseous. Aira could sensed it,

"It's going to be okay-"

"Aira." Minhyuk called out as she was about to pressed the door knob down,

"Yeah?"

"Can I have one last hug?"

She was stunned by Minhyuk's abrupt request, but face soon softened when she saw Minhyuk's innocent eyes. He wanted comfort from his first love and bestfriend, he needed to be sure of himself before he tied the knot with the woman he loved wholeheartedly.

"Sure thing." Minhyuk embraced the smaller Aira with asexual motion, feeling relieved out of his panic self as her warmth was present,

"Thankyou for everything, Aira."

"No, thankyou." She smiled sincerely and whispered quietly, "Thankyou for leading me into my happiness."

Ending their hug, Minhyuk took another deep meaningful breath as Aira was there to soothe him. He was about to pressed down the door until something came across his mind,

"Ah Aira! Forgot to ask you," He averted his attention to the black-haired as she raised her eyebrow,

"What it is?" she curiously asked back as Minhyuk's lips curled up into a smile.

"Have you told Hyungwon yet? I know you've been saving it for the right time and I thought, today might-"

Aira's cheeks turned so bright in red, Minhyuk couldn't help but laughed at the obvious reply. She had been waiting to tell Hyungwon since a week ago,

"I will, today."

The wedding bells had rung, the ceremony was about to start and the organ started playing. The guests were asked to stand up, the doors were widely opened as the center of attraction, or the bride, entered with her father.

People were in awe of her beauty and so was the groom. He was standing proudly while witnessing his future wife, his other half. Some were already a crying mess, mostly Wonho, Jooheon and Hyeri. They were always the crybaby trio. But Kihyun unexpectedly cried too, along with Shownu and the maknae, Changkyun.

They exchanged their vows, promised on their loyalty to each other with death as the only reason they would be separated.

"I do."

Everyone rejoiced and were carried away by the moment. A couple was watching from afar, "You said you wouldn't cry."

Aira was leaning against Hyungwon's chest, his long arms wrapped around her waist as he rested his chin on the top of her head.

"I didn't," Aira sniffed and bit her lip to pretend staying strong, "I'm just happy they're finally married."

"What a terrible liar," He teased and kissed her head very affectionately, "It's okay, baby. I won't judge."

"Shut up, Chae." Aira held Hyungwon's arms and squeezed it, "It's your fault we're late for Lisa's wedding."

"Mhm," Hyungwon complied easily to Aira's every words and let their body warmth complimented each other, "At least I'm not late for our own wedding."

They laughed at his silly joke and Aira nodded, "It all went by so fast. I can't believe it has been a year with a living stick."

"Yah," He clicked his tongue and glared at Aira, "I might be a living stick, but you should feel lucky to have such handsome and completely awesome husband."

Aira spun herself around and let her face inched closer to his mesmerizing one. She cupped her cheeks and smiled, "Of course, thankyou for all the troubles you went through for me, believing in me after all these time and still decided to love me. I am the luckiest woman alive to have you. Happy?"

Hyungwon couldn't hide his widening smile as he leaned his forehead against hers,

"Happy first anniversary, beautiful." He kissed her nose for brief moment, "For many years to come."

She was tiptoeing a bit on her heels as she reached his ear, placing her arm on his shoulder as support, "I have a present for you."

She retracted from their close distance and looked around briefly to make sure no one was paying attention.

"What present?" Hyungwon looked confused and she giggled at his cuteness,

"Close your eyes, Chae."

Hyungwon was skeptical at first but obeyed. He waited for a few moments, it made him grew paranoid as it took longer than expected for Aira to reveal her surprise. He felt Aira opening his palms gently, before placing something on his grip.

"You can open them now." She sounded utterly excited as Hyungwon adjusted his blurry vision.

He batted his eyelashes to stare at the weird, unfamiliar tool. He gazed at it, feeling blank before slowly recognizing what he was holding.

"I-It's a pregnancy test kit."

Hyungwon was stuttering as Aira instructed him once more. She knew how much Hyungwon had wanted this, even if he never forced her into anything.

"See the result carefully."

He stared at it, squinting his eyes couple of times and gulped. He couldn't believe his own sight, "T-Two straight lines. Does this mean- Aira is this true?"

"It's positive!" Aira announced loudly, making a few heads turned to their direction but who could care less,

"I'm pregnant, Hyungwon."

Hyungwon's eyes couldn't handle the tears as it started rolling down rapidly, face looking a hundred times happier than anyone in the room as he began to tremble at the overwhelming news. Without hesitation, he lifted her petite body up and hugged her, spinning her around as he cheered in pure joy.

"I'm going to be a dad?"

"Yes you are, Chae Hyungwon." She also shed tears as they both shared deep and passionate kiss, body language saying how much this meant to them.

Gazing at the love of his life,
He kissed her once more. He repeatedly stated how in love he was with her, how she meant the world to him and his words were not for show, but for the sincere thoughts he had ever since the day he fell in love with her.

Everything was finally at its place, they were truly contented.

Together as each other's home.

- fin -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 12.8K 41
"I married you because I had no choice. And now I'm leaving you because of the same reason." Cover by: cuzugly Highest rank attained in Fanfiction: #...
9.5K 451 33
[STATUS : COMPLETED] which hyungwon and wonho had a secret affair that leads to unexpected consequences that made them shaken up. ©minhyukist d/s : d...
13.9K 544 32
[Completed] "I need cuddles and kisses." "I can give them to you." ••••• Wonho loves cuddles and kisses, but there isn't someone to give them to him...
321K 15.3K 27
Baek Aira was an introverted yet smart high school girl who lives her days being the slave of a popular female gang at her school called 'The BlackRo...