The Pack

Por Wildfire31

Lost and broken she escapes a fire only to realize that she doesn't know who she is. Soon enough the broken t... Mais

The Pack
Chapter 1: The Pack
Chapter 2: You're a wolf like me!!!
Chapter 3: Aila & A Mysterious Phone Call
Chapter 4: Butterfinger
Chapter 5: The Great Adventure AKA The Mall
Chapter 6: Omega
Chapter 7: Meeting the Pack
Chapter 8: Skittles & Butterscotch
Chapter 9: Chewtoy
Chapter 10: Teasing and Mating
Chapter 11: Feral
Chapter 13: Night Crawler
Chapter 14: Lullabye
Chapter 15: Justice
Chapter 16: Macintosh
Chapter 17: Butterscotch, Skittles, and Butterfinger, Oh My!
Chapter 18: Arcades & Wild Monkey Sex
Chapter 19: Anything & Everything
Chapter 20: Cookie Monster
Chapter 21: Violence & Mayhem & It's only my first day
Chapter 22: Something Dark This Way comes
Chapter 23: Alpha vs Omega
Chapter 24: Say Something
Chapter 25: Ultimate Omega
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Talk about a bite on the ass

6.3K 371 5
Por Wildfire31

CHAPTER 12

TALK ABOUT A BITE ON THE ASS

AILA POV

We'd barely gotten dressed when there was a knock on the door and Gremlin and Liam strolled in. Gremlin's eyes went straight to mine and I knew he was feeling how I was struggling to fight back the sheer terror streaking through me. He'd found me. He knew who I was. He'd been following me the whole time. My eyes meet Alpha's and he strides across the room to nuzzle my leg. I want to be angry at him not telling me but I know I wouldn't have handled it very well. My eyes leave his as cool hands slide underneath my shirt and touch the small of my back. I grin at Mace, who just smirks at me and winks. Gremlin is the first to speak. 

"Why don't Mace and Dallas go talk Liam in the bathroom for a sec while the rest of us stay out here?" Dallas and Mace glance at Liam before nodding curtly and I just frown and tilt my head to the side. Why was this bothering me? Maybe I didn't like it when I wasn't included? Mace's lips on my neck recall me from my thoughts as I turn my head to blink at me. Mace removes his hand from underneath my shirt as Dallas leans down and kisses me on the lips. 

"You just broke down from hearing his voice little one let us go talk for a minute then we'll go. Will tell you about it when you feel safer." I consider his words and nod my head in agreement as Pan walks over to me and grasps my hand. Alpha is pacing by the door while Tuck and Tumble are pacing underneath the two windows. Pan sets me down on the bed and immediately climbs into my lap. Gremlin chuckles and walks over to us as Alpha starts to growl. Then the door to the hotel room flies open and a man steps in. 

Everything else fades out except for him. I see his eyes dark and glittering. His hair is short and an orangish red. My breathe catches in my throat as I struggle to speak as tears slide down my cheeks. 

"Daddy? You did this to us?" Gremlin stiffens beside me and as my fingers clench tighter in Pan's fur I realize he's shifted into his wolf. The room is filled with snarls as I stare at the man that had destroyed my family and I know why Momma hadn't wanted me to remember. She'd known this would break me and it had. It really had. I feel my heart shatter as he goes to step closer to me and Alpha sinks his teeth into his leg. Daddy looks down at him and smirks. 

"I should have known you were helping her. Still think you're just a wolf I see. Too bad the spell didn't hold for little Aila." He grabs Alpha and throws him into Tuck and Tumble and they all go flying out the window as Gremlins leap off the bed and Pan nudges me back so he's crouched in front of me on the bed. Daddy did this?  

Daddy looks over at Gremlin and pauses as he sniffs the air then scowls. 

"Just couldn't stay dead could you pup?" Gremlin growls and Daddy chuckles. 

"You would be the reason she remembered then?" There's a loud bang and the door to the bathroom falls to the floor as Mace and Dallas walk into the room. Liam is behind them and I have no idea why he had a black eye and a bloody nose. Daddy looks at me and I scramble back on the bed and curl into myself. Pan snarls at him and snaps his teeth together but Daddy's too busy glancing from Dallas to Alpha. 

"I stand corrected. You're the reason the spell broke. Nothing like an Alpha pairing." He pauses and glances from Mace and Dallas to me and Pan. I start to tremble and Pan glances over at Dallas. Dallas nods and Pan shifts and pulls me into his arms as I start to cry. I hate tears. Daddy's face goes a molten red as Pan gathers me close. 

"Are you fucking serious? There's three of you?" He stops and takes a deep breathe. "That's fine. More of you to kill then." Mace and Dallas leap towards him but Daddy spins away from them as he speaks. "None of that boys. It seems my plan needs a few adjustments I'll catch up with my lovely daughter later." And with that he disappeared into thin air as Pack runs back into the room.  

"Aila?" I look over at Dallas and Mace as sobs rack me but they're too busy yelling at Liam to notice my terror. I turn to Pan and see the questions in his eyes but I shake my head. 

"I don't....not yet...take me somewhere safe. Please?" Then I bury my face in his shoulder and pass out.

PAN POV

Terror rushes through me as Aila passes out in my arms and it's an emotion I could have done without. As a wolf I had very few emotions to deal with. Hunger, anger, and mating being the most. In some ways that was better but then I never would have understood this feeling I have with my mates. I look over to Mace and Dallas as I set Aila gently down on the bed and I feel anger flow through me. This I could deal with. Our mate is passed out in terror and they're too busy arguing with Liam to notice? Shifting into my wolf I leap off the bed. Alpha glances at me as I whine but neither Dallas nor Mace look at me. Growling I stalk forward intent on my target. Then before I can think it through I bite Dallas on the ass.  

The room fell silent as I released Dallas and step back so he can turn around to face me. I hear Tuck and Tumble laugh at me through the bond as I meet Dallas's eyes. When I see his anger I snarl viciously. Normally it takes a lot to make me angry even as a wolf but he has no right to be angry. Snapping my teeth at him I shifted to my human form, uncaring that I was naked. Growling at him I poke my finger in his chest as I speak. 

"Our mate is laying over on that bed passed out from terror and you are fighting with Liam. You get your Alpha butt over there and fix it." My lip starts to tremble and I turn away from him. No one moves as I shift back into my wolf form and leap back on the bed. I nudge her arm with my nose and crawl under them, smuggling close to her. I feel the bed shift as I close my eyes and snuggle closer to Aila ignoring whoever set down. I felt something shift in the air and turned my head to see that Aila's eyes were open.

.

......................

AILA POV BEFORE SHE WAKES UP

"Don't despair over what you cannot change, baby. You can't stop someone else's actions. The best you can do is tell them you love them anyway even if you have to be the one to stop them." I open my eyes to see Momma in front of me, her eyes on mine, as she brushes the hair from my face. 

"How do I keep seeing you Momma?" She sighs and sits back. 

"You're a very special girl Aila and you need me right now. I'd hoped you wouldn't find out about..." I clench my eyes shut. 

"I don't want to talk about that!"  

"Aila Lettice Sway. You are the Ultimate Omega and you will act as such. I know this is hard for you but know is not the time to cower. You have to be strong now. Let your mates help you then let this go for now. Just remember that there is a lot that isn't as it seems." My eyes had flown open at the of my full name and I was grinning by the time she'd finished. 

"Momma, I'd forgotten how bossy you were. Thank you." She leans down and presses her lips to my forehead as she begins to fade. 

"No problem baby. That's what Moms are for."

..........................

I open my eyes to see Pan's eyes staring into mine. I reach out my hand and rub his muzzle. I really do love his wolf. He always makes me feel better. 

"Panny, why are you a wolf?" He huffs and rolls his eyes and I glance over his head to Dallas and Mace. Both of them have guilty expressions on their faces as Dallas speaks. 

"Are you okay little one?" My lip quivers as the events to me passing out flicker through my head. I shrug and sit up on the bed as Dallas sits down, wincing. I lean over Pan and touch his shoulder. 

"Are you hurt Dallas?" Mace snickers and Pan huffs as Dallas shakes his head. 

"We're worried about you right now little one. So stop avoiding the question." Someone clears their throat and I turn to see Gremlin at the foot of my bed. He looks at Dallas and nods toward the door. 

"Can I talk to you a minute?" Dallas scowls and looks back to me. 

"I'm as good as I can be Dally. Go see what Gremlin needs." Dallas sighs and stands wincing slightly as Mace snickers again. When the door shuts I look back to Mace. 

"Okay what did I miss?"

....................

DALLAS POV

When I heard the door open and felt Aila's terror I'd wanted to rush out there but Liam wouldn't let us by him. That pissed me off and it's what I'd been yelling at him about whenever Pan had bit me in the ass. I'd been so angry that I'd forgotten about my mate and now Gremlin wanted me to step outside. Clenching my fists I slam the door harder than I intended and Liam raises a brow at me from his position by the door. Gremlin crosses his arms and looks up and down the hallway to make sure no one's around. Impatient to get back to Aila I growl at him.  

"What is it Gremlin?" Gremlin scowls at me before answering. 

"What...what did the man that come in look like to you?" I roll my eyes at his dumb question briefly wondering where my laid back attitude has went. 

"Like Aila's dad. Red hair and brown eyes." Gremlin's brows draw together as he looks at Liam. 

"And you?" Liam shrugs and glances at me. 

"The same." Gremlin sighs and runs a hand through his hair, messing up his spiked hair.  

"See that's where we have a problem." If he didn't get to the point soon I was going to pull a Pan and bite him on the ass. I hear Mace, Aila, and Pan chuckle in my mind and I realize I've opened the mate bond. 

"Pull a Pan?" They say at the same time and I growl mockingly at them. 

"Not now you three Gremlin's upset and I need to know why. Go take a bath. We're leaving shortly." Then I close the bond and see Gremlin is now pacing in front of me. I grab his arm and he stops to look at me. 

"Adan." He frowns then sighs. 

"I saw the same man that killed our little sister but he didn't look like our Dad. He looked like you Dallas. He looked exactly like you." I felt my heart start to pound as I release Gremlin and stumble into the closed door. NO! How is he still alive? And how did Gremlin see through his glamour? I look at Gremlin and see his eyes watching me. 

"Who is he Dallas?" Unconsciously I rub at the scar over my heart as I answer. 

A/N:  I'm so mean.  I know.  HEEHEE

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.9K 673 49
**COMPLETED** ***CURRENTLY EDITING*** "Oh babe, the more you start to dig up about me, the more you'll discover I'm not who you may think I am," he w...
1.2M 36.9K 20
Ginny's parents died saving her from a rogue attack, her brother along with the rest of the pack blame her for killing them. If she wouldn't have gon...
3.4M 87.7K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
9.8K 374 32
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...