🔥Ask OR Dare the RWBY Charac...

By LiraJayJay

No need to be shy everyone, just go ahead, ask or dare them! PS: I don't own RWBY, It belongs to Rooster Teet... More

Introductions First
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Goodbye

Episode 12

390 18 10
By LiraJayJay

Ruby: "Hi everyone! I'm watching the RWBY chibi show! It's so cute show~!"

Yang: "The lil me there isn't really bad, i like her" *smirks proudly*

Weiss: "Girls can we focus on OUR show? We're on the tv you know"

Blake: "meh who cares?" *said it while reading a book*

Weiss: "I DO!"

Ruby: "chill out Weiss I got the 4 letters from our fans"

Weiss: "great"

Ruby: "starting with @Doomqwer a dare for Neo, Cinder, Roman, Mercury and Emerald to read the chapter of a book published by @Doomqwer by the name (Rwby neo)"

Cinder: "book you say? very well"

Roman: "What?! Why're we wasting our time reading a stupid chapter?!" *then he got kicked on the butt hard by Neo*

Emerald: "careful Roman this is Neo's chapter you're talking about"

Mercury: "let's get this over with already" *they looked up at the chapter*

*Neo smirks at the picture of her*

Cinder: "hmm~ interesting"

Roman: "What the?! NEO JUST CAUGHT THE LIL RED INSTEAD OF ME!"

Emerald: "maybe that's because you're too old for this grandpa Roman" *laugh and Neo nods yes*

Roman: "Silent you!"

*Neo pouts at what she's seeing*

Roman: "Well well I guess you became the switch size with the lil red"

Mercury: "poor ice cream girl~"

Emerald: "isn't that Yatsuhashi?"

Mercury: "Yeah the big guy we fought at a double team with....what was her name again?"

Emerald: "Coco"

Mercury: "Yes Coco"

Cinder: "the important thing is that you two win. that is the only matter"

*Neo pouts again and she didn't need any help of Yatsuhashi she thought*

Emerald: "that's nice of him i guess"

Mercury: "Just wow you're giving the big guy a complement?"

Emerald: "shut up he only wanted to help that's all"

Roman: "Neo can take care of herself she knows skills as well" *Cinder shush him soft*

Cinder: "i wanna see the other part if you don't mind"

*Neo made a surprised face and can't believe she said that in the story*

Cinder, Roman, Mercury and Emerald: "big guy bear? really?"

Cinder: "why was i thinking that was it was a bear named Ursaring from the Pokemon anime in the story?"

Emerald: "And why on earth would i even think that it was Freddy from FNAF in the story? i don't even care about bears"

Roman: "that chapter was the stupidest thing if you asked me" *Then he got his ass kicked up hard by Neo again and Mercury smirks*

Mercury: "that was Neo's story chapter you're talking about Roman"

Cinder: "i was a little surprised of how i was really cared about Neo but i guess that's how i am"

Emerald: "since we finished reading this chapter that means we're done with our dare right?"

Ruby: "Yup! Thank you guys now the next letter from @EeveeMuffins a dare for Yang and Blake and you two have to make out"

Yang and Blake: "ok"

*then they parted away and Blake got back to read*

Weiss: "uhh that was easy i thought you guys won't do it"

Yang: "why not? it's just a kiss that it has no trouble"

Ruby: "Aaaalright then, the other letter from @Rekxyen a dare for me and Yang and we must listen to uncle Qrow's theme bad luck charm and we must do the other things for him"

Yang: "Ok sounds pretty easy and fun for us" *they go to their Uncle Qrow and hear his theme bad luck charm after that they hug him with all love they have*

Ruby: "that's not the problem uncle Qrow the bad luck won't stand in your way because you have us as your good luck and without you we couldn't have got this skills and kicked some bad guys asses"

Yang: "Ruby's right uncle, we all really appreciate of you and we love you so much with our hearts and souls and we'll always be there for you no matter what"

Qrow: "thanks a lot kiddos" *he hugs back*

Everyone: "Awwww~"

Weiss: "that's the most sweetest moment i ever seen" *wipes her tear*

Blake: "mmhm it makes me miss my home though"

Nora: "if I had an uncle I would hug him so damn hard!" *then they stopped hugging and uncle Qrow waves goodbye to them and left*

Ruby: "Ahh~ ok next and last letter is from @crowwoyzeck a dare for Jaune and he has to kiss Pyrrha on da butt~" *Jaune blushes madly like he ate a hot sauce*

Jaune: "Oh god I don't know what to do now..."

Pyrrha: "U-umm that's ok Jaune if you don't want to do-"

Nora: "JUST KISS HER BUTT ALREADY DAMMIT!" *Yang covered Ruby's eyes and Nora made Jaune kiss Pyrrha's butt and he passed out and Pyrrha blushed and looked at the passed out Jaune*

Pyrrha: "oh dear" *picks up Jaune and takes him to the nurse room*

Ren: "Nora why did you do that for?"

Nora: "Blah no reason just for fun"

Ruby: "Yang! Lemme see!"

Yang: "here ya go" *stopped covering Ruby's eyes*

Ruby: "Thank. You."

Weiss: "that's all the letters then?"

Blake: "yea that's all of them"

Weiss: "Yay! Our episode is done then!"

Yang: "only for now"

Ruby: "Well people we all hope you enjoyed da new episode! Please vote for us and leave the asks and dares in comments!"

Team RWBY: "Bye now everyone!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 81 23
A/N Hi guys!!! This is my second story!! Hope you enjoy!! Sento, an awkward 17 year old whom is hiding a secret, he is Kamen Rider Build. Zero, an Ul...
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
5.2M 46.2K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...