Fuck Boys - BTS, EXO, GOT7...

Por Jungcookiez

"Hmmm... what snacks should we get?" she mumbles "Hey Jungkook what do you wanna eat?" she asked while turnin... Más

Intro: Main Characters
Chapter 1: Home sweet home
Chapter 2: Bonding
Chapter 3: Wanna race?
Check out my other story!❤
Chapter 4: Long ride 😏
Chapter 5: Long ride pt.2
Chapter 6: Long ride pt.3
Chapter 7: Dinner
Chapter 8: Beach
Tagged 🙂
Chapter 9: Sleep
Chapter 10: Movie night
Chapter 11: ding dong
Chapter 12: Breakfast
Chapter 13: B-day (Part 1)
Chapter 14: B-day ( part 2 )
Chapter 15: B-day ( part 3 )
Chapter 16: Sleepover
Chapter 17: Truth or dare
Important info! & Tagged☺
Hey!
Hey ( pt.2 )
Chapter 19: Date
Hey ( pt.3 )
1k reads special!
Chapter 20: Date ( pt.2 )
Camp😢
Chapter 21: Date ( pt. 3)
Chapter 22: Love
Chapter 23: Movie night
Late update😖😖😖😖
Tagged! 😊
Chapter 24: Mrs.Tuan
Chapter 25: Mark
Chapter 26: Awake~
Chapter 27: Idol Celebration
Chapter 28: New friends~
Chapter 29: Sehun
Cover change! & 3k reads!
Chapter 30: Help
Chapter 31: The Truth
Chapter 32: Lies
Chapter 33: her
Chapter 34: Vacation
Chapter 35: Daddy
Chapter 36: K
Chapter 37: BSK
Chapter 38: Breakfast (+18)
Chapter 39: Deal?
Chapter 40: Space
Chapter 41: Intoxicated
Jonghyun
Chapter 42: Goodbye
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!❤
Chapter 43: Lonely
Chapter 44: Home
Exams / Finals 😤
Chapter 45: Love?
Updates
Chapter 46: Shooting Star
Chapter 47: Face Yourself
Chapter 48: Love
Chapter 49: Free Ride
Chapter 50: Fuck Boys
I Purple You💜💜
💜I'M BACK💜

Chapter 18: Secret

1.1K 22 33
Por Jungcookiez

( JINHWAN POV )

When I woke up Areum was still sleeping. She’s so beautiful… I wish she was mine… I wish I could hold her hand..kiss her- damn… I’m in love. I thought to myself while running my fingers through her hair. “Oppa~ Oppa~” she mumbles while burying her face into my bare chest.

( AREUM POV )

I buried my face into the warm hard pillow beside me, I wrapped my arms around it. Before I could do anything else I heard a deep chuckle. I instantly looked up and noticed what I thought was a pillow… was Jinhwan’s chest. “Good morning Oppa!” “good morning Princess” he says while running his fingers through my hair, I hugged him tighter. I think… I’m falling in love… he’s so kind and loving… everything about him is just perfect.

“Hey Princess” “yes?” I asked while removing my face from his chest and looking up at him “wanna sneak out the house and go out to eat together?” he asked “yes! That sounds so fun!” “okay great!” “oh wait! I don’t have any extra clothes…” I told him “I’ll go get you something to wear! What size dress do you wear? And what size shoes do you wear?” he asked “I wear a 1 in dress size and a size 5 in shoes” I told him “okay! You can take a nice long bath and I’ll go get you something to wear!” he says while sitting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( 1 hour later ) ( yes she took an hour long bath 😂)

I got out of the tub after an hour of being in it. I dried my hair with a towel then wrapped it around my body. I slowly walked into Jinhwan’s bedroom. When I got in, there was a dress bag, a shoe box, and a letter on his bed. I walked closer and read the letter…

_____________________________________

Dear Princess Areum,

I know I just met you… but I’ve already fallen… I know this might be hard to believe… but I’ve fallen deeply in liking for you.

Even though I believe I’m in love… I won’t say that, because I feel like it’s too early to say that I’m in love.

I’d really like to get to know you better… I’ll give you two options, feel free to choose whatever one you’d like.

Option 1 ~~~

Put on the outfit that I bought for you… and come with me on a date~

Yes I would like to take you out on a date 😙

Option 2 ~~~

If you would not like to go on a date with me… you can choose this option. And you can wear the other pair of clothes in the bag.

As much as it would break my heart, I will respect the decision you make

If you need me I’ll be in Hanbin’s room, getting ready. Of Course if you choose option two I will change back into comfortable clothes as well.

Love Jinhwan~

_____________________________________

Of course I’m going to chose option one! I’d love to go on a date with him I thought to myself while opening the bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( 20 minutes later )

I was fully dressed into the outfit that Jinhwan bought for me. I looked at myself in the mirror.

( ^^^^ imagine she’s dressed exactly like this )

I also put on makeup to complement my eye color, and I curled my hair. (Like in the picture)

I turned around as I heard the door creak open. Ju-ne walked in, he looked me up and down then smiled. “You're going on the date with Jinhwan?” he asked “y-yes… how did you know?” “he told me about it… he could barely stop talking about you when we were leaving the beach” “huh? What do you mean?” I asked “the day he met you, at the beach. He kept going on and on about how beautiful you were” he says “r-really?” “yep… okay well I’m going to leave now… have fun on your date… oh and sorry about yesterday… does it still hurt?” he questions while running his hand under my dress onto my ass and squeezing it. “YAH! JU-NE WHAT THE HELL!!” I yelled as he ran out of the room. As Ju-ne left the room running, Jinhwan burst through the door. “What’s wrong? Are you oka-” “yes I’m okay Oppa” “good! I was so worried when I heard you screaming” he says. Aww he was worried about me...

( JINHWAN POV )

“so… Princess… what option did you choose?” I asked her “option one!” “r-really?” “of course! I would love to go out on a date with you”. Oh my gowd.. my heartue it’s beating so fast… she actually wants to go out on a date with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( AREUM POV ) ( 5 minutes later )

We walked downstairs, hand in hand. “Come on Princess! We have to sneak out” he says while pulling me into the living room. He grabs a pair of keys and pulls me out of the house. “Wait are you driving?” I asked “yes” “you can drive?” “yes… come on Princess!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He opens a garage revealing plenty of expensive cars.

He walks up to a red ferrari.

He opened the door for me, let me in the car and closed it. He then walked around the car and got in the driver's seat. He leans closer and buckles my seatbelt “Thanks Oppa!” “you’re welcome!”

He starts the car and starts driving. “Oppa~” “yes?” “where are we going?” I asked him “it’s a secret

...

...

...

...

_________________________________________

End of Chapter 18

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.9K 1.5K 19
"So, you guys are my kittens who have turned into human beings?" I asked. They looked at the floor and nodded. I sighed. Oh no. What am I gonna do n...
84.3K 2.5K 50
"What are you doing." I said in slight pain "You said you don't wanna be treated like a little girl, right? Then I'll treat you like a woman. This me...
134K 3.6K 24
"What are you trying to say..?" He asked. She inhaled. "We want you to become the eighth member of Bangtan Sonyeondan." He immediately started chokin...
5.9K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...