The Lovely Suicide Children

By Ms_Horrendous

They say every dead person has a home. Olivia found her home with The Lovely Suicide Children. At first, it w... More

Supportive Collage
The Lovely Suicide Children Song
Chapter 1: Welcome Home
Chapter 2: The Note
Chapter 3: Brat
Chapter 4: Healing
Chapter 5: Sunny
Author's Note
Chapter 6: Binghamton High School
Chapter 7: The School Chain
Chapter 8: Blood
Chapter 9: The Jar
Chapter 10: A Scar to Hide
Chapter 11: Robert Parker
Chapter 12: The Ghost in the Yearbook
Chapter 13: Inside the Unfinished Basement
Chapter 14: Snatched
Chapter 15: Shayla the Scumskank
Chapter 16: A Few Likes and Shares
Chapter 17: Afterschool Madness
Chapter 18: Grounded
Chapter 19: Potential
Chapter 20: A Friend Outside my Window
Chapter 21: Bark and Skins
Chapter 22: Hot Revenge
Chapter 23: The Angelic Melody
Chapter 24: I Will Always be Right Here
Chapter 26: Words Over the Microphone
Chapter 27: Sunny's Secret
Chapter 28: No More Suicides
Chapter 29: Shadows Below
Chapter 30: Fishing
Chapter 31: The Note
Chapter 32: Sunny's Attack
Chapter 33: Sea of Dreams
Chapter 34: Embraced
Chapter 35: The Woman With the Blades
Author's Note (Vlad's Story)
Chapter 36: Last Names
Chapter 37: The Remains
Chapter 38: Sunny's Return
Chapter 39: The madness won't end until you're dead
Chapter 40: Stopping Rose
Chapter 41: Olivia's Arrest
Chapter 42: Finding Amber
Chapter 43: Hashtag "Lovely Suicide Children"
Chapter 44: To Trust or to Not Trust Sunny
Chapter 45: Bleed Out
Chapter 46: Protecting Amber
Chapter 47: Sunny's Broken Promise
Chapter 48: A Cold Cold Amber
Chapter 49: Mist of Mothers
Chapter 50: The Lowest of Lows
Chapter 51: Headlights
Chapter 52: Home
Chapter 53: Leadership
Chapter 54: Horrible
Chapter 55: Horrendous Squad
Chapter 56: Morfran
Chapter 57: Dad's Despair
Chapter 58: Finding My Friend
Chapter 59: The Tree That Screams
Chapter 60: Tortured Pains of the Past
Chapter 61: Awakened
Chapter 62: In the Dark
Chapter 63: Amber's Punishment
Chapter 64: Laughter Without Hope
Chapter 65: You Die
66: Finding Sunny the Crow
Chapter 67: Sunny's Return
Chapter 68: One Way Back
Chapter 69: The Lovely Suicide Children
Chapter 70: Going Back Home
Chapter 71: Sirens in the Field
Chapter 72: Returning
Chapter 73: Face to Face
Chapter 74: Her mind her heart
Chapter 75: Reattached
Chapter 76: Fly High Vlad
Lgbt novel!

Chapter 25: Inside of Me

25.2K 1.8K 919
By Ms_Horrendous

Later on that night, I found myself sneaking into Amber's room. Her room was freezing, and I felt the sharp pieces of bone on my bare feet. I tapped her while she was asleep. "Pst," I whispered. 

Amber jolted up. "Sunny?!" She then faced me, realizing who I was. "Olivia? Why are you in here?"

I took a deep breath. "I need you for something."

"Yeah, for what?" She said quickly.

"I need you to come to school with me," I said. "Please."

Amber got up to turn on the light. I squinted from its brightness. "Why would I go to school with you? Does this have to do anything with Sunny?"

I looked at her then looked away. "Shayla made me the school clown."

Amber shook her head and began laughing. She grabbed some of her crushed bone powder and walked towards the window while sprinkling it on the ground and around her. "You're nuts if you think getting back at Shayla is going to make you happy," she looked out of the window.

"She deserves what's coming to her."

"Nothing is coming to her, Olivia," Amber frowned. "Now get out of my room!"

I stood up and headed back towards the door. Amber shut it for me then turned off the light. I was about to go back into my room, but the light turned on in the hallway. Seeing Sunny gliding off of the ground made my insides swirl, and I almost screamed. She floated towards me then landed. 

"She isn't going to let you take her to school," she said.

"I see."

"You're going to have to force her out," Sunny said then walked into my room. 

"I can't believe she doesn't want to help me," I said, softly closing the door.

Sunny swung her legs while sitting on my bed. "Get her outside of the house, without the bones and without your father seeing you."

I shook my head, knowing that wouldn't work. Dad wouldn't have it and how else would I have gotten to school? "This will never work," I admitted. 

"There's another way," Sunny whispered.

"What?"

She paused and stared at me for a long second. "Let me use your body."

"What!"

"Olivia," she raised a hand. "It would work so well. No one would even see me. I could disappear and everything. Don't worry."

I got chills thinking about her entering inside of me the way she did with Amber. Did I really need this? Did I need to get back at Shayla? My mind talked to me. Shayla and Megan. People are laughing at you. I thought to myself. 

"Are you seriously thinking about not doing it? Just do it. You have to! Or you're going to end up trapped in the corners of school with no friends. They'll laugh at you forever and ever. They'll tell you to leave. They'll tell you that you're stupid, ugly, worthless, and call you all of the names in the book," she sneered. "Let me help you."

I took another deep breath. My thoughts ran wild. Without anymore thinking, I nodded my head. "Alright."

"Go to sleep," she replied. "Tomorrow we will make our move."

"Will it hurt?"

"Not much," she winked before gliding away out the door.

I got up to close it then returned to my bed and laid down. I should have been happy, but I wasn't. My heart pounded with confusion, excitement, and guilt. It wasn't a nice combination for me. I found myself not being able to sleep for a while. I finally drifted off to sleep an hour before I had to get up.

...

Sunny and I were in the kitchen as I packed my lunch while dad waited in the car. "Now, listen," Sunny explained. "I can't leave unless I'm inside or just physically touching you. So, when I leave your body, we have to hold hands or something until we're back to the house. Otherwise, my body drifts away and it'll be hard to find my way back home."

I titled my head. "Huh?"

"I'm buried underneath the house," she said. "In the basement. I can't leave."

I didn't need to know that. "Okay. What about Robert?" I asked.

Sunny shrugged. "You say he killed himself at home? He's probably buried by the school."

"Why isn't he living with the-"

"You don't have to stay with The Lovely Suicide Children, but if you leave just to stay here then you can't go back," she said. "But I don't know why he's back. Maybe he missed someone." 

I packed the food containers in my bag.  I needed my music more than anything. I missed the voices telling me everything was going to be alright when it wasn't. However, I needed new music because all of the music I knew couldn't relate to what I was doing now. Maybe, but I hadn't found the right song to support these decisions. 

Sunny wrapped her hand around my arms. As we were about to head out the door, Amber came running down the stairs without holding her jar. It was the first time she had done it. "You can't go! She's just using you."

"Go upstairs and get your crushed bones," Sunny frowned. "You're not safe without them."

"Sunny, you're trying to get her-"

The car horn beeped. Sunny squeezed my arm and the two of us hurried inside of the car. Amber watched as we rode away from the house. Sunny spoke to me in the car, but I could only nod. Some of the times she had made me laugh, and my father had ended up smiling and asking me what was so funny. When we got to school, I said my goodbyes and walked inside with Sunny. Immediately, Megan spotted me, and people began laughing and making fun of me. I felt like throwing up, but I couldn't let this stop me. It was now or never.

"Go to the bathroom," Sunny said. I did as I was told and walked into the bathroom. No one was inside, but Sunny still asked me to go inside of a stall. I did as she said and locked the stall door. 

She stood in front of me, smiling. "It's going to be okay."

Some girls walked inside, laughing hard. I recognized Megan's voice. "Ghost girl? You in here," her friend called out.

I wasn't ready, starting to have second thoughts. Close to calling the whole thing off, Sunny suddenly ran at me. My body felt still, but I could feel the strange pressure of my skin ripping open. I felt her struggle to keep my skin stretched out as she stepped inside of me as if I was a costume. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out and my nerves went crazy. I feared my life at that moment and felt as if she was ripping me apart. Finally, when she got inside, my arms moved uncontrollably. It was like being in a mascot but not being able to control yourself.

Sunny stood up, now controlling my body. I smiled for a second, but my smile quickly vanished when she floated an inch off the ground. "What are you doing?" I said, but my voice echoed in a strange way that I could only describe as in airy tone that never left my mouth, yet lingered in my mind. She couldn't hear me. 

Before opening the stall door, Sunny floated back down. I let out a sigh of relief. Megan and her crew smiled at us, full of sass.  Sunny smiled, I somehow felt that and saw it. I didn't know how, but I saw everything my body did. 

"Hey, Megan," Sunny swung her arms and stepped a few inches away from her then looked at her again. "How are you?"

The girls looked at me like I was crazy. They snickered then shook their hands. "You are seriously deluded," one of her friends said.

"Am I?" I asked. "Megan's mom steals your makeup for you. You can't afford lunch, that's why you walk around with your friends. Also, your father takes credit cards out of mailboxes. What does that make you?"

"Shut up," Megan pushed me. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Sunny let out a sigh and shook her head. We grabbed her hand, and I saw the veins quickly show on her hands.

 Megan jolted, trying to pry away from us. "What are you doing, creep? You're hurting me!" 

Sunny watched as Megan begged and begged. I didn't want her to hurt anyone, and I didn't believe she would. However, Sunny twisted Megan's entire hand around twice. I heard her bones crack, sickening me mentally. Sunny pushed her against the wall, hard. The other girls tried running out of the bathroom; however, they couldn't open the door. Sunny walked up to them, still smiling.

"We need you two for the next part," Sunny added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958 140 25
Welcome to my Nightmare. I think you are gonna like it...
Invictus By Ellie

Teen Fiction

767 56 7
"Anybody who would get near her would turn into Icarus that came too close to the sun." •••• Those monsters conceal themselves behind a mask of norma...
4K 347 35
My name is Clarissa, I am thirteen. My life is a horror story, you wouldn't understand until you read on. Someone was after me, I didn't know why me...
2.8K 90 16
Anna is a beautiful 20 year old girl that lives in a castle with her big brother Kyle only. Anna is also a princess their who is trying to find true...