Kuroo Tetsuro x reader - Hear...

By yukisass

(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later 🧍 More

• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
Contact
New
Rainy days
Friends?
Shopping
Volleyball boys
Dat boi
Spot taker
My lunch buddy
Follow
The stars and the moon
Dark
Alone
Meet again
A day missed
Back
Folded paper
Stop
Over
A thousand times
Dead
Don't tell
Tell me more
Sew
Deal
Sorry
Laugh
Freddy Bensons
Hana
Ride
Busses
Whoa
Not kissing you
Finally broken
Not going to that festival
Kimono?
Takoyaki
Going back
IMPORTANT
Tickle monster
Tickle monster
Games
Ending
Himer SompsIn
Your one and Only
Important
Meat buns
Hello darkness my old friend
Regrets
Love
Boyfriend
Not official chapter
Love ya~
Dating Kenma
Kitten
3am text
3am text pt 2
Food Game
Hang up
Kyoya Hibari
IMPORTANT
ITS BEEN A WHILE
Hello dere
Omfg

Firework

8.8K 263 310
By yukisass

^^^Here is a picture of one of the hottest guys in the world. His name is Bambam (not his real name) and he is a KPOP idol in the group Got7. He dabs a lot. He also likes to whip. He also belongs to the one and only..... GIVE IT UP FORRERRDDRRRRRRR

MEEEEEEE! AHAHAHAHAHA WHY CANT I KNOW THIS BOI IN REALY LIFE? OTS SO UNFAIR!

IM SORRY!

WAIT ONE MORE THING BEFORE WE START!

ITS MEH BOI KATSURA FROM GINTAMA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINCE I GAVE U GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE THE DAY AFTER. BUT IF COURSE I WONT FORCE YOU TO! 💖

HELP. MY FRIEND AND I ARE EVEN WEARING THE GINTAMA SHIRTS WE GOT. ;-; Katsura is so badass.

Ok I'm sorry for wasting your time even though you probably didn't read this 😩

ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS REREAD THE LAST CHAPTER! I CHANGED IT A LITTLE TOWARDS THE MIDDLE TO THE END. ITS NOT TOO MANY CHANGES BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ IT OVER!

~~~~

"Huh? I thought Kuroo was here?" You make your way back to the group after Oikawa leaves.

"Yeah, he just left with Hiroko and your brother to do something before the fireworks." She says, standing next to Kenma and Yaku.

"I see. Are we going to find somewhere to sit during them then? Is he going to sit with us too?" You ask.

"Uhm... yeah, if that's alright? We will make sure-"

"No it's fine. At least we will all be together." You smile.

"I don't even know what happened besides the fact you slapped him... but he must of deserved it." Yaku eats more food.

"Did he break your game or delete one? He's done that to me and I did much worse." Kenma shrugs and continues to eat the food too.

"Well..."

"C'mon guys. Let's go to the spot." Ayano drags us somewhere.

~~~~~~

"Damn it! I forgot my wallet! I must have left it at the shop." Ayano whines.

"YOU HAD MY 3000 YEN IN THERE!" Yaku yells. (I'm pretty sure that much is around 22 dollars because I have 1000 yen that equals 7 dollars in American currency. Sorry if I'm wrong.)

"And my game for my ds was in there too...." Kenma grumbled, annoyed.

"Okok I'm sorry. Let's just go back and get it. The stand is pretty close. (Y/n)-chan, the blanket we would be sitting on is blue and white. It's just up that hill right it there." Ayano directs.

"Bye bye (Y/n)-chan!" Yaku smiles as they walk away. Weird... why would they be smiling.

You shrug it off and walk to the top of the hill where you see the blanket. Well not only the blanket she described...but someone on it too.

He was sitting down, facing the other way. Luckily you could just leave if you wanted to, but you decided against it.

"Kuroo...?"

He turns around and looks at you. "I guess they fooled both of us..." He laughs a little bit.

"What do you mean?"

"They left both of us here to force us to talk about what happened." He sighs.

"That does make sense..." You sit on the other side of the blanket, keeping space between both of you. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? This was all my fault so I should be saying sorry. I let my jealousy get the best of me. I'm very sorry." He looks away from you to the water in front.

(You're on this hill that has water at the end of it. The people will do the fireworks THERE.)

"But I also should of told you! And I felt really bad... I wasn't really being a good friend."

"It's ok, I understand. I guess there are some things we have to keep from each other." He laughs.

"Yeah I guess so." You smile. "I'm glad we can go back to being friends."

(AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA KUROO YOU BETTER GET BACK TO THE FRIEND ZONE YOU JUST TRIED TO CRAWL OUT OF BOI!)

"Yeah...too bad I couldn't fix my bed head for the festival."

"Hm."

"Are you dating Oikawa?" He suddenly asks.

"N-no! Why would you think that? Oh..." You remember that he must of seen him kiss you on he cheek. "I told him that I only loved him as a friend and nothing more. He understood and left."

"Oh." But Kuroo was mentally cheering for himself.

If only the rest of the group came too, you guys would've all had fun together. Little did you know, the other members of the group were watching from a distance.

"Ahh, they are so cuteee!" Ayano and Hiroko fangirl, hugging each other.

"Maybe this was a good idea." Yaku grins, sipping some of his sweet tea.

"NOOO! MY LITTLE HANA-CHAN IS GETTING OLDER TOO FAST!" Your brother cries.

Kenma nods, sticking a toothpick in his Takoyaki and placing it in his mouth. The warmth and the scene of his friends, make him smile.

"Ah? Kenma cat is smiling. You should smile more." Hiroko pokes at his cheeks, then takes one of his takoyaki you put into her mouth too.

"Hm.."

~~~~~~

"Do you think that my hair should be different? Maybe my bed head looks to-"

"No-I mean, it looks nice how it is. I think it looks... uhm perfect...?" You reply quickly, not wanting to seem weird.

"Puurfect..." He laughs. "Thank you.." He blushes. "I think you look perfect too." He smiles.

(IF YOU DONT GET BACK TO THAT FRIEND ZO-)

You freeze and your whole face turns red. He notices that and thinks back to what he said, trying to remember if- "I-I MEANT YOUR HAIR. You hair is perfect...!" His face turned red too as his arms flailed around.

You both laugh. You look down to your phone, checking the time. Just 2 minutes before the fireworks would start. You raise your hands over your ears, getting ready.

"Why are you covering your ears? Hearing... and seeing the fireworks is half of the fun." Kuroo says, looking at you while he brushes his hair back with his fingers. You laugh inside when you see it didn't fix his perfect bed hair.

"It hurts my ears... they're too loud...I was sorta scared of them when I was younger. Maybe still now..." You say, patiently waiting for the fireworks to begin.

Kuroo laughs and looks back into the direction of where the fireworks will be. "I see." He takes one of your hands from your ears still not looking at you. "Well, I will make sure you don't get afraid ever again." From the corner of your eye, you can see a tint of red on his cheeks.

"But..." You turn your face towards him with a little blush of your own. "But what is the other half..?" You ask, unsure of what you even meant by that.

He slowly looks at you with a small smile and slightly widened eyes. "The other half...? Well... the other half is... being able to say that i....i.... I lo-"

Kuroo is cut off by the sudden pop of fireworks in the sky. Blue ones... red ones... purple ones, one by one, are launched into the sky to explode.

You immediately burry your face into Kuroo's chest, being scared of the fireworks. Kuroo had one of your hands, making you unable to shield the loud noises from one of your ears. You didn't blame him. He didn't know that the fireworks would start earlier.

Kuroo lets out a defeated sigh, which you didn't hear, but smiled after seeing you peek up to the fire works. He gently rubs your head and pulls you up to see them better.

Surprisingly, you didn't cover your ears again. It felt a little soothing to hear the pops and see the colors coming from the sky in random shapes and sizes.

You wondered what Kuroo was saying but you couldn't bring yourself to ask him. Maybe he'd tell you later? Maybe it wasn't important enough for him to tell you.

~~~~

RANT TIME

OMFG! SO YESTERDAY I WAS ON SNAPCHAT AND IT SHOWED SOMETHING ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO DELETE NUMBERS ON THE APPLE CALCULATOR.

OKOK DONT JUDGE! ONLY AROUND A MONTH AGO DID I FOUND OUT YOU COULD DELETE NUMBER.

NOW THEY TELL ME HOW TO DO IT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WASTED 5+ MINUTES ON A MATH PROBLEM AFTER LOSING MY CALCULATOR BECAUSE APPLE DIDNT WANT TO BE CLEAR? I HAD TO RETYPE EVERYTHING BRUH. IT WAS SO HARD😭😭😭😭

AFTER YEARS OR TRASH, MY TRASH SELF FINALLY LEARNS THE WAYS OF LA CALCULADORA!

OK IM DONE BRUH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
998K 27.9K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
1.2M 37.4K 34
❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒❞ *:・゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...
432K 16.2K 37
A collection of short stories/drabbles featuring the lovely Kuroo Tetsurou I do not own Haikyuu!! or any of its characters [COMPLETED! No further upd...