Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 06

66.5K 2.8K 1.5K
By StupidButCute00

Chapter 06 : "The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down."

-unknown-

------

You knew you wasn't supposed to be hurt nor sad but you couldn't help it, It hurts. It really does, Even thought you didn't understand why you're heart felt the unbearable because of only few words from the man you live in his house but his stares did felt like he didn't want you at all.

' So...... He is ashamed of me .' you sighed

Right now, lying in your bed in the dark room thinking of what may happened if you went with them, What kinda parties is it and how people actually dressed there! , you were so curious since you have never attended a party before, you saw it on TV but you weren't sure what actually happen there.

-------

The car ride was silent as the older man was only focusing on the wheel, he sure had few words to say to Jungkook but he kept on repeating that it's not his business but the image of the smiling girl kept on popped into his head, into his memories her smile shined like the stars in the sky with no bright city lights to dim them. And the obvious innocence reflected from her soul to her eyes. Taehyung thought that maybe he thinks this way because his friend's wife wasn't wearing any makeup to hide her real eyes, He thought that every girl he knew might look like her if they took of the makeup.

" You seem lost in thoughts.." Jungkook finally broke the silence.

" Huh ? ..N-No I am.......I am just focusing ." He faked a smile and shook the thoughts away, Even though Y/N is supposed to be end her complicated relationship with Jungkook but it felt wrong to think about a girl who is legally belongs to another man, And the man was none other than his best friend. " Jungkook-ah ? ..."

" Yes ? "

" Isn't weird that Y/N can hear but she can't speak ? " Taehyung asked

" How ? " Jungkook looked at his Hyung

" I mean it's common to meet something can't speak because they're deaf but i never heard of someone can actually hear but lost the ability of talking..."

" That's not weird. Plus why would you care? " Jungkook rolled his eyes away.

" You haven't been sleeping in your house lately, Now have you ? " Taehyung spoke and the other man didn't seem to be surprised.

" Yep, I am actually staying in a hotel room." Jungkook answered

" And why is that ? ... wait, I will changed the question, " Taehyung added " Is it something has to do with Y/N ? "

Jungkook sighed " I have no idea " He said " My hands automatically refuse to drive back home, It's weird , right ? "

" I see no reason, From i saw Y/N seems so nice, " Taehyung smiled " If i were you i would spent most of my time with her as long as i can "

Jungkook laughed as he thought Taehyung was joking but soon stopped and looked at the smile Taehyung had in his face " Hyung , Don't give me this smile please....... And one more thing, Y/N will never get added to your list, So forget about it...."

This time Taehyung was the one who laugh " so protective , aren't you ? " he added " Such a husband material, Well, After you get divorce, Will you marry me ? ..........AAAAAwww"

Jungkook hit the other man's arm rolling his eyes over the stupid joke his friend keeps on saying." No seriously Hyung, Y/N is nicer than you think, I already feel guilty of making her marry me in this way, So please don't make it worst."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who looked down " I see that you don't want her to get hurt But how do you explain refusing her to come with us, She was obviously into the idea till you made it clear that you don't want her to join.."

Jungkook sighed and paused for few second before mumbling to himself " I prefer hurting her that way better than the hurt she'll fell if she joined."

" What ? " Taehyung didn't really catch every word " What did you say? "

" I am pretty sure Y/N never went to those kinda parties, I am sure she'll find it hard to actually fit in ."

" You'll never know if she didn't try, Plus, Have you seen the look in her eyes? " Taehyung added as he stopped the car next to the party house, He looked at Jungkook and started again " I bet she is crying now thinking you don't want her ."

" I don't ." He coldly answered " She knows that, And i don't want her to expect anything else." with that he opened the door and walked outside the car leaving Taehyung sighing.

He knew Jungkook was right but something felt wrong.

---------

Sitting in the grass while staring at the other students in groups chatting out loud and laughing happily , you smiled taking a deep breath.

' It's alright, if you think too much you'll just get depressed Y/N. ' you reminded yourself

Jungkook didn't come back that night even though you waited, You kinda had that feeling that he won't come but you still waited. you thought you were already over this but you were wrong when you saw him 2 days ago, you wanted him to stay, you wanted him to ask if you're doing fine and actually mean it. It's fine.......... You continue your lunch in silent and tried as much as possible not to think of anything. You have a test in an hour and that's what you want to focus on now, You put on some piano music to hear and opened your book right after finishing your food.

--------

" Thanks Y/N see you tomorrow . " The girl who you just gave her your notebook waved a goodbye to you and walked away like everyone else. You did too, You finished you things and walked away the college to the bus station. You took the bus and decided to go buy some stuff before heading home, after all you can't ask the doorman to get you your women stuff.

The weather was getting cooler with the sun about to say goodbye, It was a hot day of May, You could swear you drunk more than 3 bottles of water or probably more. But it's cool now, what wasn't cool is that it's about getting dark and you didn't even arrived to the bus station that you supposed to take the bus home from. carefully walking while holding your bag and the stuff you brought when suddenly a strong hand held your arm and in a secend you were in someone's arm.

' W-Wait......'

-------

Earlier Today

-------

" Do i have some more meeting today ? " Jungkook asked his secretary and she shook her head.

" No, Sir.." She said " You had a Lunch meeting with the Deputy Minister of Transport but they delay it to next week "

He nodded " I see......"

" I will excuse myself..." She bowed and left as Jungkook was ready to leave as well , he had a place and a person in mind to meet.

He had visited the bank this morning and he checked the money he had transferred to Y/N's account but not even a dollar was missing, He was a bit confused, His mother said Y/N's family agreed on this marriage because of money obviously but it's been 3 weeks and the money wasn't touched. That's why he is driving to her mother's house now, If he'll be marrying her daughter for 2 years, the last thing he want was to know the situation he was in.

about an hour he arrived and stopped his car in front of a small house in a quiet area. He slowly went out the car scanning the place around him before walking toward the door, as far as he knows today his mother's restaurant was closed for Repairs so she must be home, Well, At least he hoped his driving and time won't go on waste.

Just as He was about to ring the bell, he heard a scream from inside the house, A woman's scream, It was the kind of scream that made your blood run cold.Adrenaline surged through his veins, He rang the bell without stopping but no one answered only the screams were getting louder, Jungkook didn't wait anymore second before pushing the door with all the strength he had causing it to crush immediately, He run inside the house . " MRS.KIM ? " he yelled as he run toward the yelling woman, As soon as he arrived to the living room, His eyes widened watching a stranger man beating the woman and pulling her hair without sympathy just like a monster. Jungkook run and pushed the man away before kneeling toward the woman " Mrs.Kim, Are you oka-----" Before he could finish Jungkook was pulled by the man and get a punch in his face causing his to almost losing his balance but the adrenaline worked for him and he punched the man back , Once , Twice till the man was totally lost. Jungkook was about to punch again but the voice of the crying woman stopped him, He run toward her again kneeling and checking how badly she was hurt. " Mrs.Kim, Talk to me please, Are you okay ? " Jungkook asked with a tone full of concern, She slowly held his arm and nodded , While helping here standing up he felt the man running away but Jungkook didn't care less, The woman needs his help even though his was dead angry , in this moment his mind was killing the man already, How could he beat an old lady ?

" I will get you some water, Wait...." Once Jungkook made sure she sat in the sofa he walked to the kitchen getting her a glass of cold water. " Here , drink slowly..."

" Th-Thank you...." not able to hold her tears , the mother cried while holding the glass with a shaking hands. In this time Jungkook was ready to call the ambulance and the police but the woman stopped him " Please Mr.Jeon, Don't call anyone .." She almost begged him

" But You're hurt Mrs.Kim, At least let the doctors check on you ..... and that man..." Jungkook's was red only from thinking " He could have killed you if i wasn't here in the right time.."

" But i am not dead ..." she nodded to him with a painful smile . Knowing that there was a reason for her not wanting to tell anyway , He gave up and put the phone down sitting next to her, watching her slowly taking her breath.

" Do you perhaps know this man. ? " He asked , She cried silently again looking away from him before turning and smiling again.

" How is Y/N ? " She asked " She is fine, right ? You're not here to tell me she's sick or something !" The fear was about to get over her but he shook his head and calmed her down.

" Y/N is fine... I came for something else, But i won't be leaving till you tell me everything about this man and why he was beating you like that , I know you know...." Jungkook said

The mother drunk her water and took a deep sigh" That man is .......... Y/N's father " she cried while speaking, Jungkook's eyes widened

" But I thought he died ? "

" That's what Y/N and everybody thinks, " she added " Please Jungkook sshi, I am gonna tell you everything but you can't say that to anybody especially my Y/N .." she help his hands and looked into his eyes as he nodded . " Ok....... That man left to China when Y/N was 6 years old and never asked about me nor her for all those years. " she spoke and he listened carefully still shocked over the fact that that monster like human was once her husband and her daughter's father " Earlier this year he came back asking to take away Y/N from me, I know Y/N is an adult but in her condition, she needs guardian, and he wanted to be hers ."

" But now that she's married ........ " Jungkook said

" Yes, Now that she married you, he can't do anything which made he mad........and..........."

" So that's why you agreed on the marriage !" He said

" Yes.... otherwise i won't be agreeing on making my daughter's life that way, But i could do more than that just to keep her away from him, " She added then held Jungkook's hand again " Please Jungkook sshi, Take care of her please i am begging you......"

He was frozen and confused, What is this ?

" Please, He can't meet her........Y/N can't meet him... never , Please....He'll hurt her ...." She cried and kept on begging

" I will make sure she never get hurt, " he said " So don't worry Mr.kim ......"

" Thank you ... "

----------

" Stay here for today and tomorrow you can go back to your house." Jungkook handed the hotel room key to your mother " I sent men to fix the doors and secure the house for you, Just relax and rest tonight .."

She bowed to him " Thank you Mr.J-------"

" Please call me Jungkook........ I am not a stranger , I am your daughter's husband " he smiled

She smiled to him " Alright Son, Have a safe drive and take care of Y/N for me........"

---------

" Where is she then ? " Jungkook raised his voice while talking to his main in the phone.

" I am sorry Sir, I don't know. " She answered" She was supposed to be here three hours ago but i can't reach her ."

" You ca-------" He took a deep breath and pulled the car over " What about her phone ? Did yoy try sending a text ? "

" Yes Sir, I send many time but when i call it was off ..." She nervously said.

Jungkook cursed and ended the call then drove away.

--------

He run, feet kissing the land. running as quickly as his long legs can carry him, The only image he wanted to see now , was Yours.

His heart beating so fast and he didn't know why....... all what he know ..... He's worried.

***********

A/N

Well......There's someone messaged me asking me to deliver words to a sweet girl here.

I wasn't so sure that she's a reading but i read her comment so...

@@LiLouche9

A friend of yours ( I won't say who ) is saying : " I love you and thank you for being my friend....You're such a sweet person and I am thankful for knowing you, I don't know if you'll have any idea who am i but ..... Let's stay friends Forever, Be strong and be brave...... I'll always be with you....... "

From : One of your friend

----------

I really hope your friendship keeps getting stronger <3 <3

See you next time <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.5K 41
a jeon jungkook fanfic. In which the 19 year-old Jungkook had been given a personal maid to tend him named Eunmi. But one day everything changed when...
125K 5.5K 23
"What happens when a bad billionaire popular boy becomes obsessed with a nerd middle class girl" ? โ™ฅ๏ธŽStart - 1/1/2023 โ™ก๏ธŽ End - not end yet :) ยฉ inn...
398K 13K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
26.8M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao ยป under edit ยป #4 in fanfiction on 171222