the boy next door| xxxtentaci...

Por fatherslump

DISCLAIMER: this book was written and published before the death of jahseh. if you are easily triggered pleas... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 // the end
#LLJ๐Ÿ•Šโ™ฅ๏ธ

11

21.9K 1K 1.3K
Por fatherslump

     I sat in class writing down my notes as I impatiently waited for the bell to ring. Lunch was next and I was eager to get out of this boring class.

After 10 minutes of writing down bullshit the bell rung and I quickly closed my notebook.

I put everything in my book bag, zipped it up and left the class. I began walking down the hall when I spotted Jahseh coming out of his classroom.

Over the past few days him and I had been talking here and there; so I guess you could say I was quite comfortable being around him now.

He had this bored look on his face as always, as people pushed past him.

"Jahseh!" I called out to him.

He turned around and looked everywhere until his eyes met mine. I caught up to him and we began walking down the hall together.

"Hey, where you going?" I asked him.

"Home"

"Is that where you go everyday for lunch?"

"Nah but thats where i'm going today." He said.

"No, come to the cafeteria with me please"

"Why?"

"I want you to sit with me and my friends"

"Taylor I already told you–

"I know what you said but Jaseh come on. You need to start associating more. Seriously" I said continuing to follow him.

"Taylor..."

"Jahseh"

He looked at me and gave me a look, causing me to laugh. He finally let out a sigh and gave in.

"Alright. Just this one time" He said.

"Okay. I promise you'll like them"

I led Jahseh down the hall until we reached the cafeteria. Some people that I knew spoke to me here and there as we walked together, then they'd give me a funny look when they seen Jahseh walking next to me.

I ignored it though. I searched around the cafeteria until I spotted Kayla and Ashaunti sitting at the table with the rest of the boys.

I walked Jahseh over to them and to my luck, there were two available seats just  for him and I.

"Hey Tay" Ashaunti said as I sat down.

Jahseh sat down beside of me, as Cj and the boys stopped their conversations to stare at him.

"Hey guys" I spoke.

"Hey... why is he sitting with us?" Kayla asked whispering the last part to me.

"Oh um yall I invited Jahseh to sit with us today." I announced.

"Jahseh this is Cj, Darius, Mario, Marco, Kayla, and Ashaunti. Guys, Jahseh" I introduced.

"We know who he is" Darius said.

"Weird ass" Cj said in between fake coughs, causing them to laugh.

I looked over at Jahseh and he only stared at them. His face showed literally no emotions.

"Can we go get food? Im starving" Ashaunti said.

All of us went to go get in the lunch line except for Jahseh who refused to eat the school's lunch. When we came back to the table, we just sat and talked like we normally did.

Jahseh didn't say a word. He only listened and paid us barely any attention.

"So Jahseh, how come people around here call you weird and gay?" Kayla asked leaning over to look at him.

He glanced at her then at me before he shrugged.

"I dont know. I dont really care to be honest. None of it bothers me because people are gonna talk their shit regardless" He told her.

"Damn, thats the first time I ever heard that nigga speak a full sentence" Cj said.

I mentally rolled my eyes as they continued to ask him more questions.

"Are you goth or emo or some shit?" Darius asked him.

"Okay, guys seriously? Stop" I said glaring at Darius.

Jahseh only shrugged.

"Are the rumors true? That you paint your nails and is gay?" Cj asked causing Mario go start choking on his french fry.

Jahseh stared at Cj long and hard. It sort of bothered me since he wasn't showing any expressions and I didn't know what he was thinking, so I quickly cleared my throat.

"Anyways, you guys ready for the first football game thats coming up in 2 weeks?" I asked.

"You already know I am" Ashaunti said flipping her hair.

After school I had practice which meant I had to stay an extra 2 hours along with Kayla. Our coach wore us all the way out, making us do unnecessary work outs and shit when we needed to be working on our cheer routines.

Marco gave me a ride home and the driveway was empty when we pulled up of course because my mom was at work as expected. I got out the car and thanked him before dragging myself to the front door.

I took my house key and unlocked the door. When I went inside, Marco pulled off while I closed the door behind me.

I jogged upstairs to take a shower and get out of these sweaty clothes.

Once I got out of the shower, I got dressed in the bathroom as usual then left out. I placed my clothes in the hamper then went over to my window to talk to Jahseh.

I opened the curtain and let up my window, already seeing him laying down on his bed.

He laid on his back with his arms behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling. I looked for something to throw at his window since his was closed and he wasn't able to see me.

I found a penny laying around on the floor so I grabbed it aimed it at his window causing a loud tap sound.

He turned his head over towards the window while I waved him over.

He hesitated but removed his arms and got out of bed slowly. He came over to the window then let it up.

I couldn't help but notice his muscles flex when doing so.

"Hey Jahseh" I said.

He raised his eyebrows at me while waiting for me to continue.

"Im so sorry about how my friends acted at lunch today. It was embarrassing and they were asking you stupid questions" I told him.

Right after lunch today, Jahseh got up and left as soon as the bell rung. He didn't even tell me bye or make eye contact with any of us. He just left and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day.

I felt like he was mad because of what they were asking him, so I felt the need to apologize to him since I did convince him to come sit with us.

"Its cool. None of it really bothered me" He said.

"Okay... great. So what ya doing?" I asked him.

"Well I was staring up at my ceiling counting the white lumps until you interrupted me"

"Really? Im so sorry, I just felt bad and I wanted to—

"Taylor, im joking" He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him then laughed a little.

"Welp ima go take a nap so i'll talk to you later" I told him.

He nodded his head getting ready to shut his window down.

"Oh and Jahseh, could you lay off on the loud music today at least until I get 2 hours worth a nap?" I asked him.

He nodded his head again
then shut the window and walked away.

I did the same and closed my curtain then headed over to my bed to get a nap. I climbed in and pulled the covers over my leg as I set my phone faced down on the dresser next to my bed.

I laid down and closed my eyes getting ready to doze off.

<>

ima stop teasing yall with cliffhangers and stuff I promise. shit is about to get real (;

Also, I noticed someone else began to write a xxxtentacion story called "the boy next door" as well 🙃🙃🙃🙃(((:

Anyways, this chapter was lame and the next one will be better hopefully. excuse any mistakes.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

20K 906 72
!!!EXPLICIT LANGUAGE YALL!!! Just read the book
193K 10.9K 54
[๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ง] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
305K 14.2K 46
"But you're my step brother" Jersey Said . "Not tonight I'm not " Jahseh said walking closer to her . Highest Rankings: #1 in xxxtentacion , #1 in Ja...