39

"Taylor look at the camera" my mom said as Ms.Cleopatra fixed the bottom of my prom dress.

"Mom wait, I'm not even ready yet" I told her.

"Look at the camera!" She shouted.

I huffed and looked at the camera, giving a fake smile. She took the picture then turned the phone to examine it.

"You look so gorgeous!" My mom squealed.

"She does" Ms.Cleopatra cooed.

I put on my black choker while my mom came over and put a silver bracelet around my wrist. She then patted any of my hair that was sticking up, down.

Jahseh was already downstairs with my dad waiting on me and I was extremely nervous for some odd reason.

They finished me up and forced me to take more pictures.

"Can I go now? You guys are gonna make us late" I told them.

"Yes. Let's go"

I followed my mom and Ms.Cleopatra downstairs to see Jahseh standing at the front door with my dad.

He wore an all black tuxedo that was unbuttoned with no shirt underneath it, the choker that resembled a dog collar lead along with a silver chain, all of his hair was down and crinkly, and he wore a silver MK watch on his wrist.

"Look at my babygirl" My dad said causing Jahseh to turn and look at me.

He looked over at me in awe as his eyes roamed over my body.

I came and stood next to him while he continued to stare at me, causing my dad to laugh.

"Boy you gonna say something or you just gonna stare?" My dad asked him.

"Holy shit-" Jahseh started but Ms.Cleopatra gave him a stern look.

"You look beautiful" Jahseh told me.

"Thank you" I laughed.

"Come on I need a picture of you two" my mom said making my dad move out of the way.

After a whole photo shoot that lasted for 10 minutes, They were finally willing to let us go.

"Oh Jahseh I have a surprise for you" Ms.Cleopatra said leading us out the front door.

Last week Jahseh didn't get to see his car because his mom wanted to wait to give it to him on prom night. She kept in our garage so that he wouldn't see it until then.

We walked outside and the car was out of the garage and in the middle of the driveway with a red bow on top of it.

Jahseh looked at the car confused and then his eyes widened. He turned to Ms.Cleopatra and looked at her.

"Who's car is that?!" He asked her.

"Yours" she said handing him the keys.

"No its not" he said looking at her then at me.

I nodded my head causing his mouth to drop.

"That's my car?!"

He walked over to the car as the adults laughed at his reaction. He looked at it and examined it for a while.