22

I rolled over to my side glancing up at the digital clock that sat up on my dresser. The time read 10:55 am which meant I needed to get my ass up.

We were out of school for spring break but I was never the type to sleep late in the afternoon unless I was really tired.

I glanced over at Jahseh who was still asleep over in his bedroom. He hated when I closed my curtains at night because he felt like I was "shutting him out" so my curtain often stayed open overnight and throughout the day.

He looked so innocent and peaceful whenever he slept. I enjoyed watching him although that was on a stalker level of creepy.

I pushed the covers off my body and got up to go do my usual morning routine.

Coach emailed me last night reminding me that I had cheer practice today at 4. With it being spring break you would think I wouldn't have practice until school started back but nope.

Ashaunti and I also had to go get stokeley from the airport at 3, and hopefully I could get Jahseh to come along without telling him and ruining the surprise.

When I came back in my room I went over to my dresser and found me a outfit for today.

After I put on my clothes, I grabbed my phone and went through my missed notifications. Stokeley had sent me a picture message with a message attached to it.

I clicked it and looked at the picture first. It was a picture of him holding a serious face on the airplane, sitting next to some old lady who had her head resting on his shoulder. She seemed to be asleep which made the picture even funnier.

Stokeley- who's fucking grandma? 😒

I laughed and sent a whole bunch if laughing face emojis back.

I locked my phone and left my room to head downstairs and cook myself some breakfast.

When i walked into the kitchen there was a pile of dog shit over by the fridge. I looked over at Trixie who hid under the table looking guilty.

My mom wasn't home so I was left to clean it. Lucky me.

-

Aiden came to the door in a kiddie spider man onesie.

"Hey aiden!" I said happily.

He attacked me with a tight hug not even inviting me into the house yet.

"Missed me?" I laughed ruffling up his hair.

"Yes! When are you going to stay the night at my house again?" He asked.

He let go of me and led me into the house closing the door behind us.

"Whenever your mom needs me to babysit you again" I told him.

"Mom!!!" He yelled taking off upstairs.

I followed him up the stairs but went the opposite direction, down to Jahseh' s room.

It was already 2 in the afternoon and he was still asleep. I needed to wake him up so that we could get to the airport on time to pick up stoke.

Instead of knocking on the door I simply walked right in. I was surprised it was even unlocked because he usually always locked his door just like I did.

I flicked on the light and went over to his bed. He was balled up under the covers while his head sticking halfway out.

I sat down beside of him and put my hand on his arm shaking him lightly.