- SYNDICATE • h.s (ON HOLD)

By HOLYRINGS

"you said it yourself, they'll never catch me." or the one where harry styles is just another FBI agent going... More

PROLOGUE + SYNOPSIS
TRAILER
CAST + PLAYLIST
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
| my love |
SIX*
SEVEN*
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
| my life |
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN*
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ello
SEVENTEEN*
EIGHTEEN
new syndicate?

ONE*

6.9K 204 116
By HOLYRINGS

yall know what that means *wink wink* if you dont wanna read that part just shut ur eyes jk. who doesnt? isnt that what we're all here for???? okay back to the story! enjoy. also double update bc i only posted the prologue! oh also i wrote this straight like from 5-7 am bc i couldnt sleep and i just posted it right away meaning probs not edited. comment all u want

2500 WORDS

***

Locked and loaded, completely focused. - Dangerous Woman, Ariana Grande

HARRY has been playing with the pieces of paper for quite some time now. It's not like he didn't have any work to do - oh contraire. He had a lot. He just didn't feel like doing it. Not right now when his mind was buzzing about another case that he was specifically told not to focus on right now. Harry was told to focus on the paperwork that he had on his table but it was bothering him. The other case - something wasn't right. Like always.

"Styles!" Harry straightened up immediately at the voice and threw the tiny balls of paper he had made into the trash can in under a minute. He swiveled his chair next to his desk and arranged some of the case files to make them look presentable. Like he was actually doing something - when he wasn't.

"Yes?" Harry stated with his brows raised when Niall entered his office. It wasn't really a surprise since Niall was in the office next to him. Harry had his pen near his mouth and was staring at the paper in front of him but nothing was processing in his mind. Again, he wasn't very much in the mood to do so. Niall slowly walked over to Harry's desk and sat at the edge of it causing Harry to look up at him with a frown.

"Don't give me that look. I know you've been sitting here for an hour wondering about the "Storm" case." Harrys ears perked up at the mention of the case that he had been thinking about the whole day. Niall caught the look of course, being a behavioral analyst gave him those benefits. Harry cleared his throat to cover his happiness and licked his bottom lip.

"What about it?" Harry questioned like it wasn't a big deal. Oh but it was. They've been working on this case for about a year and still had no leads. The FBI had called the case Storm. It was actually very fitting due to the fact that wherever the suspect went they always caused a ruckus and mess yet never left a trace. Ever. No fingerprints, no DNA, no hair, nothing. The closest they've ever gotten to a lead was getting half a shoe print which wasn't even enough for anything really. It frustrated Harry but it also challenged him and he liked that.

"Well.. nothing. There's nothing about it. I just wanted to point out that you were thinking about it. Still are." Niall stated earning an eye roll from Harry. Niall shrugged his shoulders and let out a small laugh while walking back to the door.

"Oh and want to have lunch? Bet your arse is sore." Niall stated with a smile and waited by Harry's office door in his grey suit and glasses. Harry looked down at the files and furrowed his brows. Nothing was going to come out of him anyway. So why not. He nodded his head and closed the files on his table then put them into his pile of unfinished workload.

"Where to?" Harry asked while they walked side by side towards the elevator. Niall pressed the button going down and hummed.

"Don't know. Up for Mexican?" Harry nodded his head as a reply while they both stepped into the elevator.

It was a busy day in New York. The streets were filled with people of different ages, sizes and more. It was always such an interesting mystery to Harry that one of them could be a killer or a kidnapper. It could literally be someone standing next to him and he wouldn't know. Not at least until they commit the crime. That Harry will surely put them in jail for. Ever since Harry was a child he always knew that he was going to grow up to serve people in some kind of way. At first he wanted to be a lawyer but it was a lot of reading and a lot of years in school - so he decided against that. He doesn't really know how he ended up becoming an agent but being a lawyer was somewhat close to how an agent worked. He had to read tremendous amounts of files. He had to defend people and prosecute people when he needed to. The only difference was that he was the one finding the evidence that made the perpetrators guilty. And he loved it. He loved being able to see them go away for their crimes. At least he still does, for now.

"How bout this?" Niall asked when they rounded a corner and stopped in front of a small Mexican deli. Harry didn't mind and walked in right away with a smile on his face as he greeted the workers. They were given a table almost instantly whether it was Harrys actions or how loud Nialls stomach was growling - nobody knows.

"I'll have the uhh.. quesadillas."

***

HARRY was back at his apartment now with his back terribly sore and his neck stiff as a brick. He was feeling utterly terrible and just needed to relax. He entered his apartment quickly and placed his keys on the rack along with his suit jacket. He rubbed the right side of his face and let out a small sigh then scanned his surroundings. After a few minutes of just standing and breathing at the entrance of his home. He decided to walk towards his room. Harry pulled on his tie until it loosened and threw it into the laundry basket. He sat at the edge of his grey bed with his elbows resting on his knees and his head in his hands.

It didn't take long for him to practically fall asleep like that. He was completely exhausted but still felt extremely tense. He just wanted it to go away and feel better. So he decided to take a shower - a long one. He slowly stripped off his clothes. His eyes half shut as he unbuttoned his white long sleeve top. He let it fall to ground and started to work on unbuttoning his jeans and bringing his boxers down with it. He entered the steaming shower with no hesitation and let the water run down his body. A long sigh of relief left his mouth as he felt the warm water hit his muscles and relax them. He placed his head back onto the concrete wall and closed his eyes momentarily until his thoughts started to run wild.

Harry knew there was something at the back of his head that was bothering him about the case. There was just something missing. And in his head he wasn't making sense because after all - everything was missing. There wasn't any fingerprints, no clues at all. It was all just empty. Who would even take the time to make sure of that? Whoever the person was they are going to make a mistake and Harrys going to be right there when they do.

He huffed when he realized he was starting to tense up again. His body reacting to his busy thoughts. Harry sighed and looked down onto the shower floor seeing the water go down the drain slowly. He pursed his lips and looked back up letting out a loud groan. He was extremely frustrated and he wasn't having any of it. He needed to get away.

***

HE entered the bar wearing a pure black ensemble. It was his go to and plus it was just sitting at the edge of his bed. He had to use it and was quite lazy to pick anything else. His hair was tossed around because of how many times he had ran his ring cladded fingers through it.

"A whiskey please, double the ice." Harry stated to the bartender who simply nodded his head and walked away to make his order. There wasn't a lot of people which was good news to him. It meant he didn't need to case the joint and read anyone who looked like a criminal. It was already second nature to him - to read a room.

"Hi." Harrys thoughts were interrupted when he heard a small voice speak up next to him. He turned his head to be met with light blue eyes - almost like the color of the sky.

"Hey." He replied casually and turned back around to check on the bartender.

"You okay?" He heard her ask causing his eyebrows to turn down. He turned back to look at her - his eyes falling onto her plump and luscious lips. She looked remarkable and there was something about her that Harry couldn't quite point out. He hummed as a reply to her question and looked down at the bar when his drink was served up to him. He took a large gulp of it and let out a blow of air.

"I'm good actually. Just a bit tense that's all."

"Well then let's loosen you up..." She trailed off with a smile, showing her perfectly white and gorgeous teeth. Harry licked his lips at the sight of her smile and smiled back almost instantly.

"It's no fun when you know each others names." He said almost straight away like it was a common answer. Harry always liked to portray himself as someone who was up for a challenge and usually people didn't go for that. But this girl - she did.

"Well then.. I'm going to call you Whiskey Frisky.. Because you drank like three glasses and you haven't winced at all."

"Why the frisky part? I haven't frisked you in any way have I?" Harry questioned her with his right eyebrow raised up. She laughed and bit her bottom lip sending blood rushing down to Harrys brain and somewhere else. He didn't know whether it was the whiskey that was causing him to act like he was or if it was just her.

"You just look like that type of guy." She mumbled with a glint in her eyes and Harry caught it. He hummed with his fingers going to play with his pink lips slightly pulling them then releasing them almost instantly. He watched her carefully. His brain slightly slow due to the fact he was on his fourth glass now. Harry knew that he could handle his drinks well but he wanted to let loose and that was just how he did it.

"Well then. I guess you'll have to find out don't you." He mumbled slightly shocked at his reply. He wasn't really intending it to have a deeper meaning but he only realized it did when it was already out of his mouth. Harry looked up at the girl who had a small smirk on her face. Her face resting on her dainty hand. Her nails were sharp and pointed and painted red. She looked so lustful. It was a sin.

"Hmm. Guess I will."

***

"FUC.K." Harry shouted out loud with his head thrown back against the head of the couch he was sat in. His mouth falling open at the delectable sensation. His breathing shifting ever so often varying from short pants to harsh breaths.

"Stop." He said out of breath with his hands tangled in her dark locks of hair. She was driving him insane and the things she was doing with her mouth was ungodly. Harry moved his head to look down at her only to be met with her blue eyes already looking up at him through her lashes.

"Shi.t. Don't do that. Don't look at me like that." He stated and threw his head back once more. She was enjoying the sight despite her aching jaw and sore knees. She liked looking up at him to be met with his strong jawline and red puffed up lips. He was truly a sight to see.

"Just like that." He mumbled when she had flicked her tongue multiple times on his slit. His jaw was dropped with his mouth wide open at the intense feeling. His face contorting with pure pleasure and lust. The sinful sounds in the room were like music to his ears. He placed his one of his hands to wrap around her hair and the other on her head to guide her gently. Harry was sure not to put any pressure in any way.

"F.uck I'm close - Keep doing that baby. Jus-Just like that." He groaned in between his heavy pants and felt himself twitch. He felt the warmth of her mouth leave him and the feeling of her hands wrapping around him giving him pleasure once more. His head moved to look down at her movements. His breathing coming out unsteady and his eyes rolling back until they closed when he had hit his high. He groaned loudly and brought his fist up to his mouth to bite onto it. His stomach convulsing as he came strings of white that met her tongue.

"Hmm." She hummed which caught Harry's attention and caused him to look at her. She took his tip into her mouth again and made sure to get every last bit of him. He groaned since he was overly sensitive and sighed when she had finally lifted herself up. She sat beside him on the couch with a smile on her face. Harry looked at her and shook his head - a lazy smile plastered onto his face as well.

"And to think that you don't even know my name."

---

DID I JUST DO THAT! YES I DID. I DID THAT. im shaken are u. I literally wrote this straight on. like right after the prologue lols. im great. anyways that was hot don't talk to meet right now im sensitive (and so is harry oops) PLEASE FAV AND COMMENT! tell me what u think bc i'd super love to know bc im insecure abt my writing. dedicated to blesshes bc mutual on twitter ily. IM ON A ROLL!

- TILL NEXT TIME MUCHACHOS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)
15.9K 690 15
"Stay five fucking feet away from me!" "Don't act like you don't love that." The vampire smirks "Make it ten." Or A crime investigation fic in which...
55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic
86.6K 1.3K 34
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...