WolfChild: Illusions of Silve...

By Wolflover12

**Book three, please start with the first book** One year later..... The leader of the Darks: dead. Werewol... More

Chapter 2: Another Guardian
Chapter 3: Something's up
Chapter 4: Awaken
Chapter 5: Isn't Adding Up....
Chapter 6: "Oh, well just call me Rain."
Chapter 7: Vampire Blood?
Chapter 8: The Wolf
Chapter 9: They Finally Meet
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter Eleven: Found?
Chapter 12: Falling into place
Chapter 13: "I'm alive"

WolfChild: Illusions of Silver [book 3]

479 5 0
By Wolflover12

Hello all my little WolfChild fans, how ya'll doin' ? As you can see I have the third book up in the WolfChild series and It's going to be the last book of the series, hopefully.

Ok, so this is set about a year later but still in the same little town. Nicole is now a bit older, fourteen years old. Derek is sixteen, Jake is twenty-one, the old man is..um..older, and so on.

So sense I'm no really great at the cheesy introductions to a story here it is,

Enjoy,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

Drake....He's still dead.

I exhaled a long breath closing my eyes as my eyes watered. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at Derek, he's face blank. I bit my lip looking back down at the Drake's grave. His name, birth and death where carved into the stone, along with a wolf howling in the corner. Today was a year after Drake's death, the day I promised myself that he is gone for good.

I was hoping for a whole long year that Drake is somehow alive and I promised myself that he's really dead when next year comes around. Well, he's gone. I turned around from the grave and started walking away from it, I could hear Derek behind me. He's body is still missing, the whole building was searched but no Drake was found.

"We're heading back, I guess." Derek mumbled quietly and I just nodded my head my eyes watering a bit, before I burst out crying. Derek signed lightly and hugged me. "It's ok, Nicole. Drake wanted this, he saved your life so that you can kill the leader." He whispered and I shook my head.

"It's unfair though." I choked out, "He's been around to save me and I wasn't able to help him when he needed it." Looking up at Derek, he stared down at me before nodding his head lowering his head.

"I know, I know." He whispered then put his hands in his pockets looking over into the woods, "I need to go for a run, okay?" He asked and I nodded head seeing his eyes changed into their wolf black.

"I got to go see the old man anyways." I mumbled wiping my eyes trying to stop crying. Derek patted my back lightly.

"You guys only knew each other for a year, yet you both loved each other as much as siblings could." He said and I nodded my head lightly, blinking away tears. "Ok I really need to go." He said I nodded my head again as he ran of towards the woods, out of sight. I inhaled a shaky breath and headed down the rode to the pack house. It would be quicker to run through the woods but I didn't feel like it, especially since Derek's in there in wolf form.

Derek is sixteen now and sense he has Alpha blood in him, he tends to change into his wolf without any control. It's an Alpha thing and Derek haves to learn how to tame his inner wolf who is turning Alpha. What ever that means. I heard the old man and him taking one day about it after Derek turned sixteen, a few months back. It could take up to a year before he can control his inner 'Alpha' wolf. I glanced back at the cemetery then tensed up turning away.

*Nicole, dear, just think about something else*

I'm trying but I can't. It's been a year, and still no sign of Drake's body.

*He's gone, get it straight okay.*

Just quiet, please.

*Okay*

My inner wold has been gently the past year also. I looked at the trees lining the sidewalk that lead into the woods. I sighed then spun around to make sure no one was looking before running into the woods shifting into my wolf. The pack house isn't far, and I doubt Derek is around here. He ran into the woods on the other side of the cemetery. I ran looking around at my surroundings. Dead leaves, plants and leave-less trees. It's matches my mood right now, quiet and sad.

*Nicole ahead*

I blinked away tears looking ahead, two wolves were walking side by side. I knew them instantly.

"Jason, Zoey?" I said confused and they both turned their heads looking towards me. Then Jason quickly ran up to me, Zoey following behind. "What are you guys doing?"

"Old man sent us, he needs you." Zoey said and I nodded my head. "Where's Derek?" She asked and I looked behind me.

"Uh, wolf form." I answer they nodded their head.

"Alpha shifting?" Jason asked and I nodded my head. "I see, what's that like the fifth time this week?" Zoey nodded her head in answer. "Ok let's go, the pack house is up ahead." He added before turning around heading back. Zoey and me followed behind, I had my head lowered looking down at the dead leaves covering the ground.

"Went to go visit...his grave?" Zoey questioned and I nodded my head lightly, "So now you really believe he's gone too huh?" I nodded my head again, glancing at her. She smiled lightly at me.

"Yay, I guess I do." I mumbled then heard a stick snap, I looked over to my right to the noise. Then a rabbit hopped out from behind a tree in a hurry, I exhaled a breath looking back down at the ground. No, I really don't believe he's dead. In till his body is found then maybe I'll know for sure he's gone.

Five minutes later, we came out of the woods and shifted back. The pack house in view, we all headed up to the door just as Jake came out looking at all of us.

"Geezs, there ya are girl. Come on the old man needs you." He said as Jason, Zoey and me walked up onto the porch. I nodded my head saying bye to Jason and Zoey before following Jake into the house and down the hall passed the large living room. "Derek have a Alpha shifting again?" Jake asked glancing at me from over his shoulder, I nodded my head in response.

"Yay." I added, just as he stopped and opened the door on the right of the hallway.

"Find her?" The old man spoke and Jake nodded his head as I entered the room. I bit my lip trying to look away from a certain spot in the room. "Ok, one minute." He said, "She still ok?" He asked and the pack doctor nodded her head.

"Yes, still in a coma though. I doubt she will be awake any time soon." She said and the old man nodded his head. "Poor girl," She mumbled moving some hair away from the girl's face. "I've never seen anything like this before." She added.

If you guess correct. Yes that is Drake's mate who is in a coma. Scott and DJ found her in the woods behind the back house a few miles away, crying in pain. A few days after she was found she went into a coma. Her name is Zelly Addison, she's from the WindStone Pack who live a town over. She went for a long run one night and fell asleep in the woods, where Scott and DJ found her that morning. Drake would of liked her a lot. Her hair is a light brown with a hint of red in it, and she haves slightly tanned skin and is a bit small for her age, she would be about a head shorter to Drake, were about the same height, she's a bit taller.

The Alpha of the WindStone Pack was informed about Zelly being here and he said that it might be good if she stayed here since the Pack is having some problems with a few lone Darks roaming the woods around there.

"Where's Derek?" The old man asked and I pointed out the door.

"He shifted again." I said and he nodded his head.

"Ok so while we wait for him, Nicole I got to ask you some questions. Jake close the door." He said sitting down in a chair by the bed Zelly was in. Jack closed the door and I looked around the room biting my lip. "So anything unusual happen lately?" He asked and I shook my head in answer.

"You sure?" Jake asked confused, "No weird visions or dreams?"

"I still have the same dream, but..." I trailed off thinking about my dream. The one were I'm in the woods being chased by the same four wolves, but the only problem with the dream was that there were only two wolves chasing me, the black and white wolf with brown eyes was gone and the dark yellow wolf with pale blue eyes also gone. Jamison and Peter.

Peter, now that I remember. He's from the Hickory Pack, who live a few hours away. The pack was excited to see him again, and were shocked to hear the whole story from him about being there in the building of Darks and all that has happen. It took a few hours to get that devise off his arm but he fine, so is Derek. Jack told me about how the Hickory Pack is a old pack but not as old and famous as the Ghost Pack Derek came from. Which could be the reason why he haves a ancient inner wolf who knows a lot. The old man said that he might be a reincarnation of one of Silverest's three guardians. Which doesn't make sense to me, how does he know that? I've listen to Jake tell the story about werewolves to the little ones in the pack a few times, but never heard about Silverest having guardians.

Then the old man explained to me that after Silverest defeated the leader of the Darks but didn't kill her, three of the strongest werewolves were assigned to be her guardains, to protect her in case the Darks tried to attack again. Which raised another question on how the old man knew that Silverest didn't finish the leader in the story.

"Nicole!" Jake yelled and I jumped back my eyes wide.

"Wh-what?" I said confused, he bent down looking at me at eye level.

"Ya ok girl, you spaced out again." He told me, "You have another vision?"

"No, just remembering something." I mumbled. "What were we talking about again?" I asked confused. Jake stood up straight glancing at the old man, he was looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Your dream?" The old man questioned and I nodded my head.

"It's was the same but only this time two wolves were chasing after me." I told them and they nodded their heads. "The yellow wolf, and the black and white wolf. They were gone." I added, Jake looked at me.

"How long has it been just two wolves?" He asked holding up two fingers to me.

"For about three weeks now." I answered.

"It could be possible that your brain, or Silverest's part took out those wolves because you already met them, now those two who are left might be important. Those two wolves could possible be the other two guardians of Silverest." The old man said and Jake nodded his head.

"I was going to say that but it could also be possible that Nicole might never meet them. There are a billion werewolves all over the world, it's amazing she found one of them." Jake said.

"Yes but that kid, Peter, he was from the Hickory pack. A very old pack just like ours, and their pack is connected in some ways to ours also. It could be possible that those other two guardian wolves of Silverest would have to be in old packs, like-"

"The Smoke-Wood, and Pinewater Packs?" Jake asked interrupting and the old man nodded his head, "Their only a few hours drive from here."

"Yes but don't forget my son the BridgeView, Velment, and SeaDragon Packs." The old man told him, Jake nodded his head.

"Yes but those three an not as old as Smoke-Wood and Pinewater." Jake grinned lightly and the old man looked at him impressed. Trust Jake to know everything about the packs all around. "But it could be possible that those two other wolves could be in those packs or any other."

"Yes," The old man said to him then turned to me. "Nicole, anything else that has happen?" He asked and I shook my head just as the door opened. I turned to see Derek there breathing deeply, his hair messy. "Ahh, Derek how are you feeling?" The old man asked and Derek leaned against the door frame giving a thumbs up before falling to his knees. Jake reacted quickly grabbing his shoulders before he hit his head off the floor.

"Derek, man you ok?" Jake asked and the old man got up quickly coming over.

"Fine.." He gasped, "Just really sore, my muscles feel tight." He mumbled and Jake nodded his head.

"Don't freak that happens, I should know." Jake said, "Your halfway threw it, but it's going to get worst as it goes on sorry to say, but once you get complete control of your Alpha side you'll feel great." Jake added and Derek nodded his head lightly. The old man exhaled a breath looking at Derek.

"I guess we can hold off with the mind reading for today Derek, you need your rest." The old man said and Derek flinched slightly, then started shaking. The old man's eyes widened, "Jake get him out in the woods, Now!" The old man yelled and Derek half groaned, half howled. Jake grabbed his shoulder picking him up, the old man helped him up on his feet also. "Nicole stay here." The old man said as Jake just picked up Derek and threw him over his one shoulder carrying him out of the house. The old man followed behind calling the pack doctor.

I bit my lip looking down at the floor. Poor Derek, he must be in a lot of pain by the look of it. I sighed then glanced over at Zelly on the bed her breathing slow and steady. I went to leave the room when I heard a faint voice,

"Drake." I froze in place the looked back at the girl, then quickly turned around walking up to the side of her bed. Did she speak or did I just imagine that...again? "Mate." My eyes widened when Zelly spoke barely in a whisper, her lips moving slightly. How, how did she know Drake's name? Unless while in her coma has heard the conversations about Drake. I bit my lip from thinking about Drake. He's not alive, he's not alive, I waited a year he's gone, he isn't alive.

I exhaled a long breath then quietly left the room, closing the door behind me. I headed into the living room to find Sammy sitting there reading a book.

"Hey what's up?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders sitting on one of the couches.

"Nothing, how about you?"

"Ah, well came over to see Jake with Derek over his shoulders. The Alpha behind him, weird once you think about it. It looked like they were kidnapping one of their pack members which doesn't make since." She said and I grinned a bit, "So I decided to finish my book while I wait for them." She looked down at her book.

"So when will you be moving in?" I asked and she looked up.

"Well, typically the future Alpha and his mate has to wait in till they get married before she moves into the pack,"

"So not in till after you finish collage?" I asked and she grinned nodding her head.

"Yup, it's going to kill him. I still got three years left after this." She said.

"Honestly I've never seen Jake as the romantic type." I said and she nodded his head in agreement.

"Me neither, that was in till a few week after we first met." She smiled lightly, "You don't mind if I talk about your..um brother for a second." She asked and I shook my head lightly, she closed her book looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I think I can handle it." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Nicole, Drake was a very unusual guy to me. He seemed very protective of you, and never really bother about finding his mate. Which might have something to do with you being Cleo and him the Jamison dude in the story." She started and I nodded my head lightly staring at the floor. Jake and the old man must of told her the rest of the story also. "Anyhow dear, he seemed to me that he looked empty but I might of been the only one who has noticed that."

"Not the only one, Pumpkin." Jake grinned jumping over the couch and sat right next to Sammy. She looked at him with an eyebrow and Jake grinned widely at her, she rolled her eyes and him. He kissed her quickly on the cheek.

"Jake, not now! I'm trying to have an important conversation with Nicole and you are just ruining it." Sammy yelled at Jake and I bit my lip looking the other way.

"Okay, okay, " Jake mumbled, "It's just Drake did bother about finding his mate. He was dying to find her, but he never found her." He pointed down the hall, "She's right there, but Drake and her will never meet." He added Sammy glared at her as I felt my eyes water.

I tried to save him but he didn't want to live, he just died. It's all my fault that him and Zelly will never get to meet each other. Drake has been dying to find his mate, but I didn't think he would actually die before finding her.

"Aww, way to go you big idiot!" Sammy yelled and I wiped my eyes as she came over and gave me a hug. "Sorry about him," She whispered and I shook my head.

"I-I'm fine." I mumbled quietly and she looked at me worried.

"I'm sorry Nicole, I didn't think that would make you cry."

"He's not lying, he really didn't think it would." Sammy said and I looked at her.

"I can tell when he's lying, even though I don't have any special powers." She smiled lightly as I wiped my eyes forcing myself to stop crying. "I'll get him later though, if you'll like." she whispered quietly into my ear and I gave her a small smile. I heard Jake walk up to me.

"Aww, come on Nicole girl." He said quietly, "I didn't mean to please forgive me," He said holding out his arms and I looked at Sammy and she winked at me before grinning evilly. I looked at Jake, his eyes looked sad. "I feel hurt now." He mumbled and I stood up giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me hugging back tightly. "I'm sorry, okay. I promise that I won't talk about Drake like that." He whispered into my ear and I nodded my head as he let me go.

"Ok so now that we got that over with. Nicole it's getting late, want us to make sure you'll get home alright?" Sammy asked and I shook my head.

"I'm just going to take a short cut threw the woods." I told them and Jake looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Ok going to Drake mode for a second. "He glanced at Sammy then me, "No." He told me and I glared at him. "It's getting late, so I'm going with you. Sammy you can stay here okay?"

"Good! Now I can finish my book in peace without you, Jake detracting me." Sammy grinned while Jake grabbed his chest.

"My heart cracked because you don't want me here with you." He said sounding hurt and Sammy glared at him then waved us away.

"Go bring her home and show me how good of a father you'll be in ten years." She mumbled and Jake spun around facing her.

"Ten! I thought it was four!" My eye widened when Jake said that, ok there's a fourteen year old in the room if you have not noticed.

"Jake! Don't make me say fifteen." Sammy growled annoyed and Jake nodded his head turning around looking at me as I grinned lightly. "Geez trying to keep this kid friendly and Jake you horrified Nicole." Sammy mumbled picking up her book before plopping down onto the couch. Jake just mumbled something under his breath while heading over to the door then looked back at me.

"You coming?" He asked and I nodded my head following him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter of the third book in the series...how is it??? You like it or what? Now don't be thinking that this one is going to be Dark-free. Because Nicole is going to encounter some lone Darks in the story. If you also have noticed that Derek is going to be having some problems with his "Alpha shifting". Plus Jake and Sammy seem very close now don't they.

Must I say also that Nicole isn't just going to be dealing with the lost of Drake but also some weird visions and dreams you'll read about later in the story, and it isn't going to be a WolfChild book without someone very important, No not Drake..... he's gone....*Grins evilly while petting invisible white cat on lap*, you'll find out who this important person is later.

I know some of you guys must be like, "NOOO PLEASE HAVE DRAKE COME BACK TO LIFE!" or something like that, but it's not like I can just have him ''magically'' come to life. Pff, yay right. Nicole is going to be dealing with some crazy things

any who,

Comment.Vote.Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.8K 27
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
550K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
121K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
35.3K 588 16
Gemma Dwyer was always an outcast. . . So why did a sex map make her one of the "in" crowd. spider/oc focused. Eventually, ant/oc/spider: kind of. W...