Torn Between Two

By MissCurls1D1

Sky Bale is normal girl she is not popular but she is not a loser either, she is not the most hottest girl in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

111 3 1
By MissCurls1D1

Sky's P.O.V

I ran into something, Im not pretty sure what it is and I dont want to be a nosy and get all up in Noah's business but on second thought, it might be something important or a secret.

Its a shoe box, of course, why didnt I noticed? Wait someone is coming, put it back, put it back.

"What are you doing? Noah asks walking through the door.

"Ummm nothing, Im just, you know, umm putting your jacket back in your room." I replied, trying to play it cool.

"Oh ok just leave it in my bed" he said, walking to the bathroom.

Um I wonder what's in the box, but I cant look right now he's in the bathroom. What should I do? Should I just wait for a moment when he's not home and come back to check?

NOOO Sky that's wrong, you cant do that. Thats getting all up in his business, I know I woulnd't like for someone to get into my business.

I should go. I put the jacket in his bed and walk out of the room, I dont wanna be here any longer.

*****

Tuesday morning, second day I hate the most. The day I get to see Alek again and actually say something to him. I dont know what to say, Should I give him a chance? or should I just forget about it?

I get into the shower and let the hot water drop on me. I close my eyes, I want to imagine what it would be like going out with Alek, to be loved again.

Yes again, long ago I had my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and my first love and also my first heartbreak.

It was back in eight grade. His name, Jace Slade. Cute curly brown short hair, hazel eyes, adorable smile, and great kisser. He made me fall for him and fall hard, it was like a fairy tale to me. I was the princess and he was my knight in shining armor. I was so in love with him , I gave him my first kiss and it wasnt just any normal first kiss, it was passionate and I felt like fireworks were surrounding us. We dated for the whole eight grade year and over the summer.

But things dont last forever. On a wild party he ended up cheating on me with Jenni Crale. He didnt told me about it until I heard it from Tina. I comfronted him and he didnt denied it, but I didnt believe any words he said. He said that it was all her fault that she seduced him, but it takes two to play a game. I broke up with him and spend weeks crying for him.

After that he moved and I haven't seen him since. And later on my freshman year, I started liking Alek.

*Knock Knock*

"Sky are you almost done?" Tina asked. Wow she actually woke up early today.

"Yeah, just give me a minute to dry myself." I replied

"k"

I got out and wrap a towel around myself. I open the door and Tina is sitting on the floor asleep.

"AHHH OH MY GOD Tina HElP, NOOO" I screamed as loud as I could to wake her back up.

"What, what happend? Who's in?AHHH."she stood up as fast as she could and started looking around. "Oh my gosh Sky, you freaking scared me, I thought you were being killed and were screaming for help" She said irritated.

"Well, that was a good way to wake you up." I replied with a big smile on my face.

"Don t you ever dude that again, or else." She threatened me, but all her threats are a fail.

"I dont make promises. Hey, so today I dont know what Im going to do with with Alek, should I give him a chance or what?" As soon as I asked her, Noah walk out of his room and stared at me.

"I think you should give him a chance, just to try it." She replied.

"Good morning ladies... and Tina." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Hahaha really funny Noah." she said sarcastically.

"Good morning Noah." I answered.

"Ok, so who's gonna make me some nice delicious breakfast?" he asked happily.

"Why dont you make it yourself, or better buy some breakfast on your way to school." She suggested sarcastically.

"Yeah I think that's better, Im gonna buy me something to eat on my way to school." He replied slamming the bathroom door.

"Ok.. back to my thing, I think Im gonna give him a chance just to try it, and see if it can work out." I said nervously. "The problem is that I dont want to get play." I finish saying.

"Dont worry, he wont play with you." I gave her a look. "Yeah,yeah I know he's the biggest player, but he has been acting different this pass few days." She said making a face.

In that moment my phone rings, Alek's name flashes. And Tina goes downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hi beautiful." He responds.

"Whats' up?"

"Just calling to hear your beautiful voice."

"Well, I dont know how to respond to that." I giggle.

"You dont have to..." There was a long awkward pause. "And I also called to see if you wanted a ride to school?" He asked.

"Sky just in case Alek offers to give you a ride say yes, cause if you dont you can walk to school, cause Im not gonna drive you." Tina scream from dowstairs. 'How does this girl know everything, for her is a big accomplishment.' I thought to myself.

"Umm I'll love to, I just need to get ready, text me when your here." I accepted.

"Sure will, bye gorgeous." He hung up and I can tell by his voice that he was exited.

Im standing in the middle of the hall, thinking to myself. How did this happen? When? Why? I couldnt believe that Alek asked me to give him a chance. I just couldnt. What should I wear?

"Umm your standing infront of my room." Noah said. He must have been standing there for a while because he was leaning against the wall and starring at me.

"Ohh sorry, I.. I didnt even notice I was standing right here." I replied when I snapped out of my daydreaming.

"Dont worry about it." He said walking to his room and shutting the door behind him.

I just walk back to the room, look throught the closet, and nothing. I dont know what to wear. So i go for the first thing I see, black rip-skinny jeans, a blue v-neck, and my converse. Yup thats gotta give. I dont put any make up on, because I wanna be natural, like I hear people say that Im beautiful and that I dont need any make up on, but I dont believe them, so Im just going for it, but again I only added a little of mascara on to make my eyelashes a little longer.

I take a good look in the mirror before I leave and Im not the type of girl that brags about her beauty, but today I look amazing.

As I go downstair I was so nervous I almost tripped. I check my phone and it was text message from Alek:

-Hey Im outisde

-Alright I'll be out in a few:)

"Hey Tina how do I look?" I asked Tina as soon as I saw here in the kitchen table.

"OMG Sky, you look hot." She said in shock.

"Thanks, oh by the way Alek is waiting for me outside so see you at school." I told her giving her a faded smile.

"Uuuu good luck." She said winking at me.

"Wow Sky you look beautiful." Noah said as soon as he saw me.

"Um thanks." I replied putting my head down and walked out. But I could feel Noah starring at me.

When I walk to the front yard I see Alek, he's leaning against his car which makes him look hotter than he is already.

"Wow" Was all that he could say.

"Are you alright." I ask him.

"Yeah, it's just that. wow you look stunning Sky." He said checking me out.

"Thanks." I responed blushing.

LIke a gentlemen he opens the door for me and I get in.

It was all silent in the car when I say, "So about yesturday.."

"You dont have to respond right know" He cut me off.

"No but I want to... Look I've been heartbroken before and I fear that if I give you a chance Imma get heartbroken again, and I dont wanna go through that once more." I explain to him.

"Look, I know Im not the easiest or nicer or polite guy out there, but I promise that I would never ever do anything to hurt you, I would never let you go." We arrived at school and he parked the car. He turn around and grabbed my hand. "I will promise you the world and I'll make you forget that not all boys are the same." I gave him a look. "Yeah I know Im a player but for you, Im willing to change my ways." Oh My God, no boy has ever said anything like this before.

"Look you dont have to say it, you need to prove it.." I replied.

"Is that a yes?" He asked and I smile at him. "I'll take that as a yes." He said exitedly.

He gets out of the car to open the door for me and I cant stop thinking how did this happen? Im dating Alek Arkate, the popuular guy in school, the player, the one that said that he'll change his way just for me. That thought brough a smile on my face.

"Why you so happy?" He asks as we walk to my locker.

"Nothing I was just thinking how Im dating the player." I smile at him, blushing.

"But you know you love it." He smirked.

"Na ah"

"Ya ha"

"Na ah"

"Ya ha"

"Wow what do I see here?" I turn around and see Jenni starring at us. "Alek why are you hanging with her?" She asked him.

"Jenni, mind if I introduce my girlfriend?" He responded with a question,

"WHAT?" She screamed loud.

"Yes, Sky is my girlfriend and please dont try anything to break us apart." He warned her.

"Dont worry I wont, besides there's plenty of guys out there. And I think I see my new guy." she said and when I turn around I see Noah with Tina walking out of there car. At that moment Alek pulls me into his arms and holds me by the waist.

"Ah I think I see a new couple right here." Tina screams from across the hallway.

"Oh my god." I said in embarresment.

"Dont worry, I'll be here for you." Alek whispers into my ears and I feel a little tingly feeling inside of me. It feels nice.

Noah sees us together and I see anger in his eyes.

"Hey Noah I was wondering if you want to be my date for the costume party this saturday?" She asks Noah trrying to flirt with him.

He looks at me with an innocent look, like he was asking me whether he should or should not accept." Umm yeah sure, why not." He accepted and at that moment I didnt care because I had a boyfriend, one that will change his ways.

"Hey I have to go to the office to do some stuff, I'll catch up with you later." Alek said and gave me a good bye kiss in the cheek. It was a nice one, I felt butteflies once again. Noah just walked away.

"OMG I cant believe your dating him, its great. OHH even better we can double date to the costume party this saturday." She suggeted and I nodded smiling. I was looking at Alek run off to the office, when it hit me.

"Wait, what? Who are you going to the party with?"I asked her once I realized what she said. I never knew Tina had a date to the party.

"Dont worry, you'll see on saturday." She smiled and walked away leaving there in my locker wondering. "Who is she going with? I asked myself.

Thanks for reading and sorry for any spelling errors:) enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...