Idol Situation

By FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... More

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Schedule
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Awards
Idol Problems
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Fan Meeting
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Drama
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Show
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Torture
Idol Home
Idol Scandal
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Realisation

1.1K 115 46
By FairySalvatore

I loved Zaidan, not just as a fan, not just as an admirer or even as a friend. I loved the guy.

His actions just confirmed my feelings for him.

How did that happen?

After Zaidan and Camila left the dinner that day, Ross seemed infuriated besides the other angry members. So after I left Brent and Ross confronted him while Michelle and Skyler played the supportive brothers. And he happened to tell them everything since how can these guys leaving together hide stuff from each other.

I was the reason he was being blackmailed. I felt guilty for being such a liability, for making Zaidan go through all the torture of tolerating Camila when she clearly hurt him and was doing the same thing again.

He even took off rashly from the dinner because he didn't want me humiliated in front of other members or rather what my mother did.

She was blackmailing him with tarnishing my image starting with how my mother was a gold digger and that I got this job, not because of talent but because I used to live with five boys. This kind of thing proved me a slut and destroyed my mother's image. I will be kicked out of the job, face intense fan hatred and many other hardships.

"We all love you anyway," Ross said in his usual dry tone which made me smile.

But I was naturally very embarrassed and couldn't hold back my tears. These were my idols and now my friends. 

They were all consoling me and giving me ice cream and chocolates. I sobbed for hours for this.

"This means he loves you." That was what stopped me from crying.

"Huh?" 

"He is tolerating that Viper to protect you."

"What should we do now?" Brent asked not taking up the leader position just then.

"Easy," Ross said and we looked surprised.

"It is?"

"If Zaidan lets everyone know that Zee is his girlfriend there will no problem."

We waited for him to explain the drastic step. Idols accepting to date is not that good for their career and I considered this shit because they have their own lives and hearts, they can fall in love with whoever they want. Why do some fans go dramatic over this?

"And we have Liam with us since he has another Zee fan, he can blackmail Camila from our end." 

"Let's do this," Skyler said with a smirk.

And others nodded but I was not very sure about it. Zaidan might not want to date me and tell the world about it.

***

I was crying again like a cry baby after having a long talk with my mother. She will suffer if Camila goes public all the stuff and I can't believe she can be selfish.

It was ten at night when the doorbell rang. I expected it to be dad since no one else will come at that time of night. But I when I opened the door a smiling Zaidan greeted me. Before I could react he stepped and pulled me in for a hug lifting me up from the ground a little bit.

"Hey," I said weakly when he put me down.

"Thank you." He said and I am not sure why he was thanking me.

"I am sorry you went to this much trouble for me." I sniffled.

"You have been crying?" His tone was disapproving.

I ignored the question, "Let me get you some coffee."

"Sure." He said but followed me in the kitchen.

I could feel his gaze on me as I made us coffee.

"You are my own dream come alive." He muttered and I looked up just to be sure he said those words.

"What?"

"First time I saw you when we came with Rob you were roaming around in same shorts and tee and made us coffee. You looked confused, a little awestruck and absolutely adorable."

I was blushing furiously now because his words made no sense and yet they were flattering.

"I look messy and unappealing Zaidan," I mumbled handing him the coffee.

"You looked like home and comfort." He said taking the mug from my hand and bending down to kiss the side of my head.

Why was he being so damn romantic, my heart was thumping rather loudly in my chest, I bet he could hear it.

"What happened with Camila?" I asked as we sat down and Zaidan right next to me.

"Rob is handling it." This was out of context.

How did dad found out?

"Thank God, because Ross had an absurd idea," I said with a weak laugh.

"I don't think it was absurd."

"Why?" I could only ask that.

"You know why, I would love to have you as my girlfriend if you agree."

Someone. Pinch. Me. now.

I will not describe how I felt I will leave it to the imagination because how will you feel if your bias from a group asked you out.

"I will never disagree but it could harm your career."

He gave me a small smile, "Exactly what Rob said. But I was ready to go ahead with it because firstly Zenna I can't just let you walk away from me when it could make me miserable and secondly loyal fans always support their idols."

Exactly because I will not stop loving VICTOR if all of them starts dating.

"So we are not dating," I said and winced mentally at my disappointed tone.

He laughed at my words and it was wonderful to see him back to being cheerful.

"For the reporters I mean." I tried to correct my mistake.

"Tell me if this answers your question." And I just had an idea before his lips met mine.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer molding me into him as we kissed. My fantasies ran wild my hands tangled in his hair. His kiss grew fervent and passionate with passing second and it was not until his phone rang they we broke the kiss. I was flushed and I was breathing hard not still out of a daze.

I couldn't help but smile like a fool when Zaidan just linked our fingers together naturally while he discussed something with my father.

***

"You got your wish, happy now." Camila snarled at me when I was left alone behind the stage as VICTOR went out to perform.

I realised she had been crying.

She is a bitch and she had been manipulative. She hurt Liam, she hurt Zaidan and God knows who else but I couldn't feel the hate for her, anger yes but no hate.

"I am sorry," I whispered and that made her stop in whatever she was about to say.

"What?"

"I am sorry for what my mother did," I said out the words which needed to be said.

"Why?"

"Because Camila you can hate her for hurting your mother but she never knew. Dad was not very honest. But please don't use it to defend your actions on hurting someone as nice and lovable as Zaidan. I know you hate me because I am the daughter of woman you hate. But it is not my fault."

"Then is it my fault that dad always praised about you when I was right here trying to survive among all the gorgeous models or is it my fault that you replaced me so easily with Zaidan and the boys. Is it my fault?" She almost yelled.

She had her own securities and had a really bad way to deal with it.

"Have you ever noticed how Liam feels?" I asked in a softer tone.

"Even he likes you now." She mumbled.

"He loves you."

This made her look up.

"And it will be your fault if you push him away. Even after all you do, he loves you."

She was silent now.

"I bet Camila this industry is harsh I know it and I know Dad is not the nicest person to talk to. He is all about success and strict routines. But you should not do all alone." I was offering her help because that felt right.

"I can't let someone like you get in way of my ambition." She sounded unconvincing.

"Sure." I gave her a small smile.

"You can never be like me," She said with an air of arrogance.

"Obviously, I can't be this gorgeous."

That made her roll her eyes but she bit back a smile.

"You can keep Zaidan if that fool has gone blind." She gave me the evil eye.

That was her way of letting go.

"I just texted Liam and asked me to meet you at his favorite bakehouse. Get ready for a date." I said and walked away feeling cool.

She needed someone to make her realize that life is much more than competition and success and I was sure Liam was her answer.

----------------------------------------------------

Time for mending up because we still have other dramas waiting for xD

I am offering you a choice now. With not more than five chapters left, you can decide whose life would you like to see more and I will plan the chapters accordingly.

The pov will remain Zenna's so make an apt choice :)

Two reminders: GRAB AN EBOOK of  Wings of Desire for just 2$ and spread the word.

Like the official FB page for recent book updates and some poetic quotes I never put up on wattpad! xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 355 7
| 𝟔𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | The crown was always hers. -*-*- A'snowlyne was born to rule. When her throne is stolen from her, she'll do whatever it t...
40K 4.3K 18
The great land of Akna is under the threat of the Hollowers, the infamous enemy no one seems to know about. As his fairy abilities are growing, so ar...
624K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
13.7K 1.8K 17
Some beauty secrets are more dangerous than others... When Beauty Box beautician Tammy Smith is discovered with a pair of hair shears in her back, th...