Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

20

3.2K 107 19
By emmyteal

Jungkook POV

1h before class started

"Hi hun." I said to Saeyeon as I sat down next to her.

"Oh hi. What you gonna do now, demon?" She suddenly asked.

"You ok?"

She shrugged. "Yea. Just tired of being a good angel all the time? Well, maybe."

I smiled.

"Wanna skip again?"

Saeyeon leaned in close, making me lean back.

"No, not today."

And she winked, making my heart flutter.

"Well, I can always-"

The jealous angel came along and banged his hand between us, cutting off our conversation.

"Yes, you can always stay away." Taehyung growled with a warning look in his eye.

"Tae-ah, chill. I can- woah! Taehyung stop!"

He suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of class, obviously angry and pissed off by me.
I stood up to stop him but Suga hyung gestured to me not to. Though I wanted to stop Taehyung, I held it in and let them pass, with Saeyeon crying to Taehyung that it hurt.

I gritted my teeth. If he loves her, shouldn't he be more careful with her? She's a precious angel to me. Kim Taehyung. Just what are you doing?!

Taehyung POV

I took her by the wrist and dragged her out, ignoring Jungkook's glare at me from the back.
Saeyeon tried to take my hand off her wrist, crying at me that it hurt.

"Tae-ah, Hajimayo. (Stop it.) It hurts, please. Why are doing this?" Her lovely voice said. I held back the urge to just kiss her there and stop her from falling for that jerk.

I kept my poker face on. For now. For Saeyeon to realise what she was getting herself into.  After we reached the lockers, I threw her slightly against the lockers. She moaned in pain slightly and was gonna walk to me but I blocked her off. Her eyes stared right into me as she spoke with legit seriousness.

"Kim Taehyung. Just what that's you doing?"
I leaned forward, making her shrink against the locker. I banged my hand onto the locker door by her head, making sure she couldn't escape.

"I'm such a jerk. I couldn't protect when we were younger and I can't protect you from demons now."

"Taehyung..."

"Im Saeyeon. I love you and you know it. I love you so much it drives me crazy. You're so perfect and beautiful that I cannot share you with anyone else. You are the only one for me in this cursed world. But why. Just WHY must you love that bastard?! He's a f**king demon. Even worse he's the prince. What happened to the old you I knew? Please love me back. I love you too much to let you go to the other side. Please don't love anyone else. From today I wish that you will see me as not a brother, but as a man."

"Taehyung-ah, it's not that. I don't think-"

I forced my lips on hers, kissing her hard against the locker.

I couldn't let her leave me for some half ass shit demon. I love her. Im Saeyeon, don't fall for the opposite please. The kiss was what I was always waiting for. I finally did it.

She tried to break it but I pressed it. It was intoxicating as it Saeyeon. But she resisted. Sae-ah, why why why...

Then, she pushed me away, tears glistening in her eyes, she was breathing hard.

"Taehyung please, I just want you as a brother."

"But I don't want that!" I finally said it.

She went silent.

"Sae-ah, why can't you? Why can't you just love me back?" I pleaded, tears threatening to flow out of my eyes, my hands on my head.

"I'm..."

"No. Please don't say it."

"Taehyung-ah, mianhae..."

And she turned around and left with her hands rubbing her arm, walking fast as she headed to the girls toilet.

I didn't hold it back anymore. Tears spilt out of my eyes as I covered my face with my hands and leaned against the locker. It felt like my heart was broken into a million pieces.

"Shit. SHIT!! What have I done?"

Saeyeon POV

"Sae-ah, why can't you? Why can't you just love me back?" Taehyung had this desperate look in his eyes that was boring into me. But I couldn't accept it. I knew I couldn't. But this was worse. I broke Taehyung's heart. I did.

"I'm..."

Sorry, Taehyung.

"No. Please don't say it."

I'm so sorry, Tae. I have to do this.

"Taehyung-ah, mianhae..." I said. Then, I walked off to the toilet, hoping that I could cry my heart out before class started. Which was in 45 minutes. Good. A lot of time to cry.

I burst in and stared into the mirror with my hands against the sink. Then, I started crying. It just came all at once.

"Did you have to be that harsh?"

"I did what I had to do for the entire universe. Oppa, how am I supposed to do this now?! I just broke my lover's heart and he may go after Jungkook!"

Seokjin replied, "He won't. You'll make sure of that. I trust you with that, Sister."

I held in my tears. At least this was all for the good of the world.

"Remember what I told you when I updated you on what you must do?"

I nodded.

"Jungkook and you must love each other and it must be true. For if it is not, this world can never be saved."

"But, Oppa, what of Hoseok?"

He looked away. Oh please don't let a innocent human die.

"He was taken into Hell. They are going to create another demon prince from him and use him to destroy this world. I have given that task to Namjoon and Jongin so don't worry for now. Focus on your current task right now, or there won't be a world to save."

"Yes. I understand."

Oppa sighed.

"Saeyeon, you know I will always love and protect you as a brother right?"

I couldn't take it. The guilt of hurting Taehyung was too much. I turned and hugged Seokjin Oppa, burying my head into his wide chest.

"Oppa, I love you."

He gently patted my head, comforting me and smiled.

"I know. I need to go now, but I wish you all the best in your mission. Bye."

I nodded and let go of him, allowing him to fly off in the light.

Wiping my tears, I comforted myself.

"Ok. Ok, Saeyeon. You can do this. Just go into class and make it seem like nothing happened."

I tried to bottle up my feelings here but I just couldn't. They kept pouring out, like my tears.

"Ahhh. Shit man. Ok stop." I wiped off my tears and smiled in the mirror.

Then, I hurriedly ran back to class and sat down next to Jungkook who looked at me worriedly.

"Saeyeon, what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it but thanks for the concern." I faked my smile as much as I could. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't lie to me, Saeyeon. I know you're hiding something."

I turned my head back to the board and gripped my skirt tightly.

His eyes drooped at my action and he sighed.

"Ok, never mind. Just get better, alright? I can't stand it when you're sad. It makes me want to kill the person who did it to you."

That comforted me slightly. At least it did. I smiled at him.

"Thanks, Jungkook. I actually appreciate something you've said for once. Now, lesson time so-- hey!"

He cut me off with a peck on my cheek, a cheeky grin and dragged me off again by the wrist.

"YAH!!! YOU TWO PUNKS!!" Mr Kang this time shouted as Jungkook pulled me out to class with him and ran.

As we ran, we saw passing students whisper among themselves. And I heard it.

"Oh my god. SO F**KING CUTE!!!! I have got to take a picture of this once in a lifetime cute as f**k moment. Oh. My. Tian."

Aish... to be honest, I really hate shipping sometimes especially when I still hated Jungkook. But I like it now. Hehehe!

"Ayyyy. You could have told me sooner leh." I complained after we reached the park again, making my pouty face at Jungkook.

He grinned. Awwww so cute. He has such a beautiful smile, it's hard to believe he's a demon sometimes. He caressed my cheek, allowing a light shade of pink to descend upon my face.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you, angel." He suddenly put his arms around my waist, making my face burn up. I looked down at my feet to hide my blushed face and fiddled with my uniform tie at my neck.

Jungkook seemed to like it as he smirked widely and pulled me closer to him, making me look up straight at him in the eye. My eyes glowed the angel colour as I looked at him.

He was way taller than me (176cm now i think) while I was stuck at a annoying 167cm (let's lie for the story :>), thus I had to look up. However, our faces were still so close, our noses merely inches apart, our breathing close to each other, angel and demon eyes staring right into each other. Seconds seemed like years as his hands were wrapped my waist and we looked at each other for so long.

Suddenly, he laughed.

"What? Is love funny for you?" I tilted my head at Jungkook though still keeping eye contact with him.

"Well well well. Who just confessed that this was love?"

I scoffed mockingly. "Aish... you jerk. Toying with my heart?"

"You know I would never toy with anyone's feelings after meeting a lovely angel. Like you."

Jungkook POV

Her pouty face was so cute. Oh Lucifer, my dad, help me. Her puffed up cheeks were soft as I caressed them with my hand, watching her face get dusted with pink blush.

My heart beat faster as she stared right back at my eyes turned red-purple and hers electric blue and gold now.

Do angels and demons eye colour come out when in love? I guess so.

I laughed.

"What? Is love funny for you?" She tilted her head at me though still keeping eye contact with me.

"Well well well. Who just confessed that this was love?" I countered.

She scoffed mockingly. "Aish... you jerk. Toying with my heart?"

"You know I would never toy with anyone's feelings after meeting a lovely angel. Like you."
She covered her face in embarrassment. Lol. So cute.

"Oh god, so corny. You sure that we love each other?"

I scrunched my eyebrows. I leaned in closer such that our noses touched each other.

"You questioning my legitimate love for you, my angel?"

She giggled. "It's stuffy now, Kookie-ah. Let go before I die of suffocation please. Kekeke..."

I smiled and slowly slipped my hands off her.
Saeyeon plopped her butt onto the grass and sighed in relief.

"Ahhhhh... so cooling. I love wind."

I sat down next to her. "And me?"

She laughed. "I wonder, Jungkook-ah."

I raised my eyebrow. "Come on..."

She just smiled.

I leaned back on the tree where we sat under and nearly had our second kiss. And I would make that happen today.

Saeyeon used her hands and leaned back onto the grass, her arms supporting comfortably.

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as the bright sun highlighted her features, the scenery complimenting her beauty though only making her look prettier.

Her long elegant neck.

Her sleek brown almond eyes.

Her light brown messily braided but beautiful hair flowing through the wind.

Her sculpted nose.

Her perfectly curved figure.

Her high cheekbones.

Her angelic smile.

It was like a movie. So beautiful.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as I gaped at her.
Then I let go of my arrogance and I fell for her.

Me, a demon, just fell for the opposite of me, an angel.

Then, she turned her head to an opened mouthed me and tilted her head girlishly. It was so beautiful that it was all in slow motion.

"Jungkook-ah, what?"

Those words popped out of her mouth sweetly like honey.

I shut my mouth and turned away, scratching my head as I tried to hide my embarrassment.

"N-nothing." Shit. I stuttered.

She giggled.

And that was just adorable.

"Saeyeon." I called.

She turned her head back to me, replying, "Yap? What is it, Kookie?"

Oh Lucifer. She called me Kookie!

"Um... I-I rea-really. Um. Li--" She leaned forward and put her finger on my mouth, making me stop.

"Shhhhhh. I know, Jungkook. You like me."

And she pulled my tie to pull me close and kissed me. Our second kiss under that tree.

My eyes widened in surprise at first but I slowly put my arms around her waist and face, turning the kiss into a make out session which lasted for about 5 minutes.

We broke away and put our foreheads together, smiling at each other.

"Jungkook, I love you. Not just for the sake of the world we have, but you've just mesmerised me despite being a demon." She confessed.

So, Feathers probably told her about it too.

"Me too. I want to be more than just the sickly demon prince to be king someday. Your love fills me with humanity." I replied.

"Lmao. So cheesy~~~" She cooed.

I smirked. "I love you, Im Saeyeon."

The best thing was her reply.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.1K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
85K 7K 18
Falling from Heaven hurt a lot. Being dragged into Hell by devils also hurt, however nothing hurts as much as having your freedom taken away by none...
6.6K 619 5
Her mouth fell open as her phone slipped from her hand, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He was now clear to her as he was close enough to her, h...