There's a Autobot in my barn

By FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 58

3.4K 110 105
By FNAFToyChica

A/N: FINALLY found a picture of Chromia's holoform!! She is so pretty!!!!

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! :) ;-;
--------------------------------------------
Shadow's POV

I couldn't believe the Cons were coming for me, I was really freaking out on the inside, but on the outside I looked pretty normal. "Shadow," Sunny whispers shaking my shoulders with both his hands, "I'm not going to let them get you," he whispers pulling me into his chest securely, "I didn't let Devin get you. . . I am not gonna let those fragging Cons get you," Sunny stroked my hair, "Do you want to know why I won't let them get you?" He asks making me nod, "Because you're my squishy," he whispers gently, all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.

Sunny whispered soothing words while I felt the bond I had with Daddy get stronger the closer he got. Sunny held me in his lap while stroking my hair soothingly promising the Cons won't get me and that he wouldn't let them.

Soon Daddy and Mommy burst through the door, Daddy has a worried look on his face while Mommy is looking at me also worried. "Sweet spark," Daddy breathes running over to me taking me in his arms while kneeling, "It's okay Daddy's got you," he whispers stroking my hair sending me wave after wave of love and reassurance.

Mommy was by his side stroking and kissing my head, "We will protect you," they both promise in a whisper.

Moments Later

We all jumped hearing cops sirens, "Barricade!" Prowl snarls making me look up at him while a frown was settled on his face while his fists were clenched.

"Don't worry cutie," Sideswipe starts, "We'll protect you no matter what," Dad finishes making me smile so brightly my cheeks turned a bright red. I watched as Barricade and a few other new Cons transformed, "We'll take the femme," Barricade snarls making SunStreaker snort with amusement, "Over my dead frame!" Dad snarls charging up his cannons which are SO BOSS!!!!

"So be it!" Barricade snarls.

SunStreaker chuckles when a mech runs up to him, "Hey Squishy!" Sunny calls, "Watch this!" I watch, Sunny dodges the mech that was running for him swiftly grabbing the Con by the ped before launching him away, I giggle and cheer SunStreaker on making him smirk, I could almost see a 'Confidence Boost' in his optics and the way his chassis puffed out.

'Shadow! Dodge!' Ratchet growls making me jump to the side away from the Con, Daddy came up and drop kicked that Con away since it was small, it was as tall as Cade. "See ya later!" He calls waving making me giggle, "Go daddy!" I cheer, "Aww so cute!" Barricade snarls walking up, "Like I said Barricade over my dead frame!" Daddy snarls grabbing Barricade by the throat throwing him up then crashing him down to the ground.

"GET THE FEMME YOU IDIOTS!!" Barricade snarls, I glare at him.

'Would ya mind toning your voice down?' Ratchet growls making me giggle.

Sunny and Sides were both in a battle with a Con two times their size. Bee was helping Daddy with Barricade. Jazz was helping Prowl with a Con. Arcee, Mommy and DragonFly all started helping Sides and Sunny take down the Con. I couldn't believe my family was willing to do all of this for me, my spark swelled up with so much love and happiness. They were my family. Only mine.

I felt a hand grab me from behind making me yelp and scream, "Calm down!" Hound growls. . . . . . . . He saved me? Why?!

"Listen kid," he starts, "I know you're shocked! But right now it's boom time and I don't need two pissed Terror Twins, Jazz, Bee, Crosshairs and your parents, all to kill me if you got hurt, so welcome to Airfreight Hound, please sit back and relax," Hound finishes setting me on his shoulder and pulling out his machine gun!!!! SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!

I look at the guns with adoration. I hang out with Daddy too much. . . .

Hound starts shooting and me? Well I start giggling like I was on a ride at the fair. Hound jumped dodged and shot while I was on his shoulder! Not once did I get the feeling I was gonna fall and die.

Soon Barricade and his goons retreated with injuries of course! I giggle with a smile, Hound rests his gun on his other shoulder and looks at me, "Well kid, you certainly are Ironhide's daughter," Hound says making me giggle, "That I am!" I chirp then squeak feeling a hand swipe me off of Hound's shoulder, "Oh love! I was worried!" Crosshairs says making me smile, "Hound and you all kept me safe!" I chirp making Crosshairs buff out his chassis, "It was mainly myself," he says, "Don't you dare get cocky! You were running around screaming like a femme!" Sideswipe teases making Crosshairs drop the look and chassis and look towards Sides.

"You have gotten me mistaken with yourself!" He snarls making Daddy grab me, "Alright that's enough!" Daddy snaps, "Shadow is still young! So if you all would like to meet my cannons and my pit spawned mate be my guest," soon Daddy's faceplates and frame get dark, his optics brighten up in anger, "Until she is old enough for a pit spawned mech like one of you, LEAVE HER BE!" Daddy snarls making all the mechs jump, "SunStreaker!" Mom barks making the yellow mech stand straight up, "You will keep these mechs away from Shadow, understood?" SunStreaker nods, "Yes ma'am," he says making the others gulp harshly when Sunny sent an evil smirk their way.

"Come on Squishy," Sunny says scooping me up and setting me on his shoulders, "We should make up some new puns!" I chirp, "Sure whatever," he says rolling his optics playfully making me giggle and leans against his cheek, my head laying there like it was a pillow, surprisingly it was soft but rough.

Hours Later

We were all sitting in Cade's living room, my family was in their holoforms, Cade, Mom, Dad and Tessa were all making food while we sat in the living room talking. Me and SunStreaker were annoying Sideswipe with our punderful puns.

Soon it was time for all of us to eat, I was seated in between SunStreaker and Sideswipe. "Hey SunStreaker," I say making the said twin look at me along with everyone else, "What?" He asks, "Did you smell that upsexy in the living room today?" I ask, he looks at me confused.

"Upsexy?" He asks himself, "What is upsexy?" He goes quiet while I smirk, "Nothin much! You?" I say while I smirked pointing my fingers at him like they were guns, "That was very-" Sunny says but Daddy cuts him off, "Don't you dare do it!" He growl, "Punny!" Sunny says pointing at me like I was to him, "Eh~" we both say with a wink.

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" Sideswipe yells.

"Knock knock," Daddy says making me and Sunny look at him confused.

"Knock knock," Daddy repeats.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"Ice Cream," Daddy says.

"Ice Cream who?" I ask.

"ICE CREAM WHENEVER YOU OR SUNSTREAKER MAKE A TERRIBLE PUN!" Daddy yells playfully.

"OH MY BUTTERSCOTCH CINNAMON PIE!!!" I squeal putting my hands on both of my cheeks.

"He did it!" SunStreaker grunts.

"Did wha-?" Daddy asks but cuts himself off. "Oh. . . . My. . . . Primus. . . ." He breathes, "HE MADE A PUN!" I squeal, "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Daddy says.

"Well Ironhide, you could say it was a," Sunny says before picking up his steak with his fork, "Misteak!" Daddy glares at him making me pick up the steak sauce, "Daddy don't get so. . . . . Saucy," I say with a wide smile making Daddy frown, a round of snickers come up from everyone else beside me, Daddy and Sunny.

"Puns are banded from our home," Daddy mumbles.

"This isn't our house though~" I sing.

"Ironhide, you should let them have their fun," Mom says.

"I've heard SunStreaker has been really acquainted with the females," I say making everyone look our way again.

"Oh yeah," Sunny starts, "I've Met-A-Ton!" I laugh at our UnderTale pun, "Hey Mom," I call making Mom look up, "Did you sit on a pile of sugar?" I ask, "Because you've got a sweet aft" I send her a charming wink making her laugh, she laughed so hard she fell out of her chair, I swore she was gonna die of laughter.

"Shadow," Daddy starts, "Come on let's eat. . . Have anymore pick up lines?" He asks making me nod. "SunStreaker you will be my assistant," I say making Sunny nod, "All you have to do is sit there and keep quiet," I say making Sunny nod, "What about a warm up?" He asks. "I don't think you need to warm up; you're already hot enough!" I tease making Sunny huff.

"There's something wrong with my eyes," I say looking deep in his eyes, "Because I can't take them off of you~" Sunny rolls his optics.

"Is your body from McDonalds? Because I'm lovin it~" again Sunny rolls his eyes.

"Hey do you have a band aid? Cause I scrapped my knee falling for you," I say with a wink making Sunny roll his eyes. I could see a slight bit of blue on his cheeks but it wasn't noticeable until you got close.

"SunStreaker how many letters are in the alphabet?" I ask.

"26" he answers.

"Really? I must of forgotten U R A Q T~" I wink at him making him roll his eyes and his cheeks got a little bit darker.

"Hey, my name is Shadow, but you can call me Tonight~" I say with a wink and a smirk, Sunny's cheeks get a little more darker, just slightly.

"I'd offer you a cigarette, but you're already smoking hot~" I say still smirking, Sunny's cheeks get a slight bit more blue. I lean closer to Sunny wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you~" I say looking at Prowl making him grumble and me smile while Sunny looked away. Probably getting embarrassed by my pick up lines that I learned thanks to Sides.

"If I was a gardener, I'd put your tulips and my tulips together~" I tease making Sunny stutter, "M-m-m-m-maybe t-t-t-that's en-enough," "Nope!" I chirp.

"Are you a banana? Cause I find you a-peeling~" I tease making Sunny look away after covering his face with his hands.

"Pwease sthap" he says making me chuckle.

"You don't need an alt mode to drive me crazy~" I tease making everyone chuckle while Sunny hid his face.

"Are you a camera?" Sideswipe asks looking at me, "Cause every time I look at you, I can't help but smile," he says with a wink making me roll my eyes while my cheeks burned a little.

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together~" Crosshairs calls making me smile and roll my eyes.

"Hey, can Ah take ah picture of ya so ah can tell Santa what ah want fer Christmas?" Jazz asks with a wink looking at me, I roll my eyes.

I look at Sunny who was still hiding his face, "Are you a genie? Cause you have everything I wish for," I say poking his cheek making him hide his face in his hands deeper.

"Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call Fine Print~" I say with a teasing smirk looking at mom making her giggle.

"Do you know karate? Cause your body's kickin'!" I say with a wink while looking at Drift, making him shake his head with a soft smile.

I watched as Daddy whispered something to Mommy.

Ironhide's POV

I lean over to Chromia and purr in a whisper in her audio receptor.

"Do you have a shovel in your back pocket? Cause I'm diggin that aft~" I purr making Chromia blush "Ironhide," she whispers smacking me gently on the chassis "Bad mech," I purr in her audio receptor.

I watched in amusement while Shadow said countless pick up lines to SunStreaker, who is hiding his faceplates probably in embarrassment.

"Lots of people in the world say Disneyland is the happiest place in the world. Well, they clearly never been in your arms~" Shadow says poking SunStreaker.

SunStreaker finally showed his faceplates and looked at Shadow, "Why would I need to learn about the solar system when my whole world revolves around you?" Shadow freezes before she puffs out her cheeks in embarrassment making SunStreaker smirk slightly.

"Hey girl," SunStreaker says throwing an arm around Shadow, "Are you physics? Cause you're something I just couldn't pass~" he shoots another one at her, "You remind me of my chapstick. . . Because you're the balm~" Shadow hides her face in Sideswipe's chest making the red twin chuckle.

"Do you mind if I walk you home? My carrier always told me to follow my dreams~" SunStreaker teases pulling Shadow away from Sides making her look at him, her face was a bright red while her cheeks were puffed out making her look like a squirrel with nuts in their mouth.

"I don't know your name, so can I call you mine?" He asks with a smirk making Shadow even redder.

"You must be a keyboard because you're my type," SunStreaker says making Shadow whine in embarrassment while we all chuckled and ate our dinner all while listening to SunStreaker's pick up lines. Shadow grabbed her fork and continued eating while SunStreaker dropped pick up lines left and right.

Soon Shadow got so embarrassed she passed out.

SunStreaker stopped when her body hit the floor with a 'thud', "Goal achieved," he says with a slight smirk while Sideswipe was on the ground fanning her.

SunStreaker starts eating again while Sideswipe fanned Shadow, I chuckled lightly while SunStreaker smirked looking at Shadow, who is now conscious, while she sat at the table avoiding optic contact with SunStreaker.

Moments Later

Soon it was time for bed, thankfully Tessa and Cade had more bedrooms for all of us to stay. Sideswipe, SunStreaker  and Shadow all had to share a room. Which I really didn't mind, Prowl and Jazz had to share a room, which they didn't mind.

Bee was talking to Shadow, "I made a pick up line. . . But I wanted Optimus to hear it," Shadow says, I walk over to her, "What is it?" I ask, "Well. . . . Don't make fun of me!" Shadow pleads making me and Bee nod, "If you were an Autobot you'd be called a Hot-obot called Optimus Fine," Shadow says making me and Bee chuckle, "Adorable," Bee says ruffling her hair.

Shadow's POV

I felt so embarrassed while I said the pick up line I made up but was smiled when Bee ruffled my hair "Adorable," I felt embarrassed but smiled and hugged Bee.

Daddy picks me up and hauls me up the stairs and to the room that I was sharing with the twins. "Alright little femme, you are going to go to bed," Daddy says kissing my forehead while he carried me up the stairs, I smiled before my cheeks turned hot when Daddy walked into the room. I see the twins in the room in the same outfit, well on Sides it wasn't red tank top and yellow shorts.

I chuckled before having Daddy set me down, "Take care of her," Daddy says glaring at both twins in a warning matter, "Yes sir!" They both say nodding, "Good. . . . Good night sweet spark I love you," Daddy calls making me giggle and lean him down and give him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

Daddy gives me a kiss on the forehead and a tight but gentle hug, "I love you too Daddy," I whisper sending him endless waves of my love while he sent me endless waves of love and slight but exhaustion, "Go to sleep Mister!" I say ushering him out of the room making him chuckle, "Night guys," Daddy says walking out of the room.

I close the door and turn, I watch as the twins get situated in the bed, I smile seeing a spot big enough for me to fit in between. I giggled before running and pouncing on the bed making both twins yelp. I scramble under the blankets and snuggled near the warmest twin which is Sunny, "I'm still mad at you," I grumbled while snuggling up to his side, "I know Squishy," he whispers stroking my hair while Sides got up and shut off the lights.

Soon the twins and I are situated in the bed, I was facing Sunny while Sides curled up to my back and Sunny curled up in my arms. They reminded me of cats because of the way they purred. I chuckled before cuddling up to Sunny, since he was the warmest, "Sunny should be in the middle," Sideswipe whines, "Nope! My human heating pad!" I cry cuddling Sunny making him chuckle.

"Alright go to sleep little turd," Sideswipe whispers while I and Sunny squirmed, "You're hogging the blankets!" Sunny growls, "Deal with it!" Sideswipe says.

I nuzzle into Sunny and Sides before I fall asleep I hear two soft voices gently whisper:

"Good night our little femme, we love you,"

I whisper my love to both of them before laying my head on Sunny's chest.

I grumble mentally when I hear Daddy's soft but gentle voice whisper:

::Good Night my little sweet spark~::.
---------------------------------------
Hey guys! Happy 4th of July!

Plz do three things for me!

1) Comment

2) SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON LIKE A BOSS!!

3) Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 101 15
(Y/N) was only 17 when her mother abandoned her on the streets of New York City, in the most deadly part of town. but if she decides to move on and s...
165K 4.8K 31
In which she would do anything to protect her brothers, and he would do anything to protect สœแด‡ส€. Octavia would do anything for her two baby brothers...
16.2K 463 13
I own only OC's not transformers! What happens if four different versions of transformers enter are world and meet my OC Elena? Weird , crazy , roman...
52.8K 1.9K 55
A young girl named Daisy Everly who is 6, finds a secret she can never tell. Optimus her new guardian tries to keep her safe, but he didn't try hard...