Till Death Do Us Part

By RoseGoldMermaids

Five years after the marriage of Bella and Edward the Cullens lose a member to their family. Rosalie Hale. He... More

Till Death Do Us Part
Good bye
It's okay
Call me Koti
What do I deserve?
Shooting stars
Confessions
This is meant to be
A proper engagement
More than enough love
This should get interesting
Her dying wish
3 days without you
One month
Eternity is just the beginning
Daddy.... oh you mean me
The best thing ever

Truth is

8.5K 166 24
By RoseGoldMermaids

I sat upstairs in the bedroom that Koti had occupied for the next week and a half. I stopped going to the college, having dropped out all together. I felt empty, lost and dead inside now that she was no longer with me. I felt the same way I felt the day that Rosalie died. Oh Rose.

I knew if Rosalie could someone contact me that she would tell me I should move on. That I should be happy, and that I should follow my heart. I did exactly that and it led me to Koti. I knew that no matter what happened, where I went and what I became that Koti would always have my heart. I loved her and I couldn't deny that. I couldn't deny it anymore than I could deny that I was a vampire.

Speaking of vampire, vampires had needs and mine was to hunt. I needed to quench the burn in my throat. I rose to my feet and moved to the open window before I jumped down and landed on my feet. In a split second I took off running towards the lining of the forest and let my instincts take over. The moment I started tracking I stopped, I had to remember that Koti could be somewhere in the woods and if I caught her scent that was the end of it.

If I wanted to hunt I'd have to do it the old fashion way. Using my eyes and ears and tracking animals. I headed into the forest and began scouting out my first kill. Lucky me there forests up here were teaming with them. I caught three and sucked them dry before I decided it was time to return to the house.

The moment I walked over the threshold I stopped. Something was different, or atleast smelled different. The scent wasn't unfamiliar, I recognized it from somewhere. Closing the door behind myself I followed the scent which brought me upstairs to Rosalie's bedroom. There on the bed was Koti. The moment I entered she looked up at me.

I watched as she moved quickly to her feet, her hands behind her back.

"You came back." I said as I moved slowly forward. I listened carefully for a increase in heart beat but it didn't come. "So you aren't afraid of me?"

She nodded her head as she moved forward slowly. "Yes I came back. I left because I was afraid of you but all the time I was gone I realized that I missed you more then I was afraid of you."

I lifted my arms and wrapped them around her before I pulled her close. "I would never hurt you." I murmered and I brought my lips to her forehead.

She lifted her arms and wrapped her fragile limbs around me. "I knew that from the beginning, I just forgot." she replied.

I sat down on the bed and brought her into my arms. "Tell me how you became a vampire." she asked me as she stared out the window.

"I was hiking in some forests near my home town of Tenessee and was attacked by a bear-" I pointed to a picture of Rosalie on the wall. "She found me and saved me. It was 1935 when I was changed into a vampire."

"How do you change into a vampire?" She asked me.

"Vampire venom. Normally its to paralyze prey so it is easier to take them of their blood but if a human comes in contact with a bite but isn't killed they are turned. It takes 3 days of the most agonizing pain before the changing process is finished."

"So your fiance?"

"She was really my wife. But yes she was really killed but not by an animal." I replied.

"What killed her?" Koti asked.

"New borns. They are vampires who are less than a year in their vampire lives. Two of them crossed her path while we were out hunting and I wasn't close enough to protect her."

"Hunt? Like humans?"

I shook my head. "No my family are vegetarians, we only drink the blood of animals. We never hurt humans." I said as I began playing with her beautiful golden hair.

"So your family, are they vampires too?" she asked me after a few minutes of silence.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, they are sorta like a adopted family but they are just as good as the real thing. I have a feeling when I return though that I might be really close to my brother Edward just because of the circumstances."

"What circumstances?" Koti asked as she turned around to face me.

I took her hands and held them in mine before I kissed them. "Because we have a lot in common now. His wife Bella was a human. Now they are both vampires with a daughter who is half human." I replied.

"What happened?"

"They were married and during their honeymoon Bella became pregnant and she almost died during birth."

"Oh. Well that's good that she is still alive."

I nodded my head. "Maybe someday you can meet my family, they'd love you."

"Are you sure?" she asked me as she looked into my eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why not I do." I said quickly.

She blinked several times. "What?"

I looked at her. Somehow I regretted the words I spoke to her. They were true but they also made her future.  "I said, I love you and I'm sorry."

She shook her head as she rose to her feet. "Why be sorry?"

"Because you only have one future now. As a vampire or dead."

"What! I- I can't be a vampire, I have my family. My mom and dad will miss me...." She began.

I rose to my feet slowly and looked at her. "What are you talking about?"

She took a deep breath before she began chuckling to herself. "Nothing, I was just spazzing out." She took another breath. "Why can't I just stay human?" she asked me.

"The Volturi. They are like vampire police, they enforce the rules. If they knew you knew about the world of vampires they would kill you."

"But I didn't do anything."

I nodded my head and moved closer before I brought her into my arms. "If you want to stay human then I can protect you. I will stay until you tell me to leave I promise."

"And if I want to stay with you and become a vampire then what?" she said as she held my hand.

"Then we will go to my family and see what they think. I would want their approval." suddenly the phone began ringing. Of course it was Alice, I didn't even need to see the caller ID to know this. I answered it. "Hello Alice" I said.

"I can't wait to meet her, hurry up and come home already!" Alice squeeked.

"Woah, Alice relax. What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I saw her, she is beautiiful. What are you waiting for get your butt back home." Alice said before she hung up.

I looked up at Koti and smiled. "Are you up for a road trip?"

She smiled. "What did you have in mind?"

"Forks Washington. My family, they want to meet you."

Koti's face was blank for a few seconds before a smile stretched across it. I loved that smile. I rose my hand and stroked her rosey cheeks. Very slowly she moved closer to me until we were touching. Our eyes met and nothing could be heard but our breathing.

I pushed her hair behind her shoulder and ran my finger along her chin before I caressed her bottom lip. "I want to kiss you but I'm afraid." I whispered to her.

She frowned slightly. "It's okay. Everyone gets scared sometimes. Even myself." She wrapped her hands around my neck and went on her tip toes before her lips met mine. In that instant I knew things would get better as long as she was by my side.

I could feel as things began growing to strong and I knew I was pressing my luck so I had to seperate my lips from hers. I took a deep breath to settle the temptations and then grabbed her hand before we began heading downstairs.

We headed out of the house and I stopped when I saw my jeep. I still hadn't got it fixed or even disposed of Koti's ruined car. I smiled though because somehow I felt like that is how it was supposed to be. Maybe everything that happened was for a reason and that very reason was for me to move on. Out of all the people I could have encountered on several occasions it was her.

"Get on my back." I told her.

She willingly climbed up on my back and held on. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"I told ya sweetheart. Forks Washington, I'm going to run." I said before I took off at a fast 52 mph.

My speed grew faster and faster until I was maxed out at one hundred and forty-five miles per hour. I was the second fastest, Edward the first. He could run up to one hundred and seventy-five miles. At first Koti was screaming but as I began crossing the Pacific Ocean from Alaska to Washington she fell asleep so I had to physically hold onto her to keep her from falling off. The moment I reached land I adjusted her in my arms so I was carrying her then I took off again.

10 minutes later I could already smell the scent of my family. Before I could even reach the house I could hear Alice prancing about and gathering the family. The moment I walked inside I was being embraced. Esme was the first and Carlisle the second. The hugs went on for a few minutes before I managed to shrug them off to go upstairs and lay Koti down in my bed.

When I turned around I saw my Edward leaning against the doorframe, he had a smirk splashed across his face and I knew he was poking into my mind. I walked from the room and closed the door behind myself.

"What are you smirking about?" I said as I brought him into a hug.

"I'm smirking about your girlfriend. The things she thinks about."

"What does she think about?" I asked curiously.

"I don't think it'd be fair to her if I told you." He teased before I brought him into a headlock. "Okay, fine I'll tell you. She's thinking about her future with you." he said before he walked quickly upstairs to his bedroom where I knew Nessie was.

I followed him and was surprised when Nessie ran straight into my arms. "Hows my favorite neice" I said as I spun her around.

Nessie was now several years old but she looked to be only 10. She was quite a handful but still the most amazing gift one uncle could have.

She squished my face between her hands and began placing several kisses all over my face before she went into detail about us two playing dressup and princess and fixing each others makeup which brought Edward into a fit of laughter. I didn't mind because as long as my niece was happy it was okay with me. I began tickling her when Koti came up the stairs. She looked right at me and Nessie and smiled.

"Who is this beautiful little girl?" she asked me as she walked forward.

Nessie reached forward and pressed her hand to Koti's cheek and I heard Koti gasp. Almost immeadiate I pulled Nessie back.

"What was that? I saw a woman covered in blood." Koti exclaimed.

Bella and Edward moved forward and smiled. Bella quickly brought Koti into a hug and then held her arms out for Nessie who went to her immeadiately.

"You saw the birth of my daughter and the beginning of Bella's life-saving transformation." Edward told her.

"So it's possible for you to have children?" She asked me.

I nodded my head. "Only with humans but its very dangerous and the chances of survival without advanced medical care is slim." I replied.

She smiled. "Well then if I am to become a vampire I want to have a child first." She walked forward to my side and laced her fingers through mine. "I want us to have a child first."

I scrunched my face up in confusion. I could understand her wanting to spend the rest of eternity together with me but to chance death by having my child was close to insane. I just couldn't chance killing her like that, but still then I wanted her to be happy. What do I do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 13K 20
Beverly Melrone was a fifteen year old girl, who lived alone in Forks. She was a nobody at school. She meets Jasper Hale in her class. Will something...
265K 8.2K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
146K 3.5K 11
(Sequel) Graduation was almost here for Bella and the Cullens. Beverly's and Jasper's bond couldn't be closer than ever. Bella planned to become a va...
199K 3.1K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...