Protect Me (Being Edited)

By PrincessSerena3

Ahn Dahye-violent personality ,green eyes Lee Chaera-immature babyish personality ,gray eyes Wang Naye - sass... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
CAST😘
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaptet 29
chapter 30

Chapter Three

28 1 16
By PrincessSerena3

Yoongi's POV

It's been two months since my baby bear woke up. she has been getting along great with Ji Hee(Jada) and Eun-Kyung (Emma). I'm happy to see her smile more. but, I have noticed her frown while walking home.

"Yoongi?" my stepmom said "huh," I said looking up at her." are you listening to your father," she said. "no, "I said truthfully, "I said I'm taking the family to Puerto Rico for 4 years," my dad said. "What!" my big brother Joo Hyuk and I yelled.

" It's Just 4 years guys come on, "my mom said. "just 4 years mom that's a long time "Joo Hyuk yelled. "yeah mom I would be 16 mom 16!"I yelled. "come on guys you don't see Arerum complaining," my dad said. "she's 6" I and Joo Hyuk wailed.

"What's the difference," my stepmom said. "I have a girlfriend," me and my brother said. "they Should have been twins" she mumbled. "we are leaving next week deal with it, "my dad said.

(Next day) Thursday

"Hey wake up suga" I heard Joo Hyuk say. but, I continued to sleep."suga,suga, SUGA, YOONGI!" he started to yell." okay I'm up damn"I sighed."that is no way to speak to your Hyung, "he said "fine I'm sorry I guess, "I said rolling out if bed.

"you shouldn't have stayed up all night texting Jada" he smirked "you shouldn't have stayed up all night with Mina (mya) in your room," I said with my own smirk." well played little bro," he said. "I learned from the best," I said while pushing him out the door.

I did my morning routine and walked downstairs to eat breakfast."suga suga suga "my little sister chanted.she was the first one to start calling me that."Anna, Anna, Anna" I said mocking her. I called her Anna because it's short for Annalise.

Annalise means bold, fearless, an active imagination, light-hearted and accepting all thing that describes my sister." do you have to go to school today" she whined.i nodded"why can't you just come with me to my school" she said with a pout. My sister is adorable and we are really close.

"Sorry Anna I can't I have to go to school or mom and dad will be mad" I explained.she frowned and she was close to crying."hey I'll be back before you know it, "I said. "I don't want you to leave," she said.i smiled and walked over to her." your frowning again Anna do I have to make you smile, "I asked.

"No," she said but continued to pout."fine you asked for it, "I said and started tickling her." ahh I'm sorry I'll stop, I'll stop "she yelled in-between giggles. I stopped and kissed her cheek" smile and I promise I'll be here right after school" I said, "okay suga" she said hugging me tightly. she began to eat her breakfast again with a big smile on her face.

(After breakfast)

I went to Jada's house to walk her to school. I knocked on the door and her father came out."JI HEE YOONGI IS HERE" he yelled. after a few minutes, she came outside looking beautiful as always

"You're staring "she giggled."I can stare at my gorgeous girlfriend if I want to"I said "yeah I guess you can" she said and grabbed my hand "let's go suga" she said dragging me to Emma's house "hey papa bear and Mama bear"Emma said

"sup goldilocks," Jada said "break into anyone's house yet, "I asked "haha very funny," Emma said rolling her eyes."who you rolling your eyes at, "I said"you, what you gonna do about it" she challenged.i narrowed my eyes then threw her over my shoulder.

"Ahh Yoongi put me down!!!!" she yelled "who were you rolling your eyes at, "I asked "nobody put me down" she whined"put her down Yoongi," Jada said "anything for you baby, "I said putting on the ground.

"Ewww," Emma said and walked awake." she gets it from you, "I said putting my arm around Jada's waist "she's not our kid Yoongi how did she get anything from me"Jada chuckled "whatever let's go, "I said and started walking to school.

(At school)

"Hey, why doesn't Liz walk with us, "Emma asked."I don't know "I said. Then I saw Liz walking towards us again her eyes were red.

"good morning everyone" she sighed "good morning baby bear why so sad, "I asked "I'm not," she said looking away." truth please," I said "my dad again," she said

"Oh hmm I can't do anything about that but I can make you smile"I said and she started smiling."told you "I said giving her a big hug."it will be okay I promise"I said "thanks papa bear I feel better now" she said and jumped on my back."let's go before we're late" she yelled in my ear "okay, okay, bye Em bye baby" I said hugging them both and walking into class.

"Are they dating? Did that freak take Yoongi from Ji Hee?"Jae Eun said, she's the bitchy little cheerleader that likes to bully Liz when I'm not around. "no she did not and you should mind your own business" I snapped."I-I'm um sorry" she stuttered.

"Don't apologize to me apologize to her"I said "ugh well I guess I'm sorry" She said rolling her eyes at Liz and walking away." that little-"I started "it's okay papa bear" she giggled. "fine" I sighed and took Liz to her seat and sat right next to her

How am I gonna tell them I'm leaving for 4 years? who is gonna protect my girls!? ugh, this is so frustrating!"Yoongi you okay?" my friend Chin-Mae "yeah I'm fine" I sighed "are you sure," he asked "I'm fine Chin-Mae," I said

That's Lee Jong-suk he's a Korean model I LOVE THE HAIR!

"Okay then, "he said and continued working. I'll tell them Friday yeah Friday.

The end

Just kidding anyway comment on what you thought no negative comments please and vote only if you want to if you don't that's cool too, do whatever you want bye~baby girl😘 hehe^^^The The picture at the top was just for fun it's just so cute!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.7K 25
but hey, you figure, you can hate someone's guts and also want them to fuck your brains out, right? Pairing: Yoongi x Reader Genre: smut, fluff, ang...
13K 920 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
615 70 16
Warning -Yoongi/Jimin ship. - talks of depression, suicide, self harm - main character death - homophobia - No smut (Finished not revised)
4.8K 324 30
Never in your life did you think you'd be living with bts in your household. "I'm nothing but a fan, you don't feel that way about me." - Shin Y/n ...