Ennard x Ballora FNAF SL

2birdsinatrenchcoat द्वारा

Want to find out how Ennard ever met Ballora or vice versa? Well this story will tell all from both Ennard an... अधिक

Ennard X Ballora
Ennard x Ballora pt 2
Ennard x Ballora; pt 3
Ennard x Ballora part 4
Ennard x Ballora Part 5
...
ENNARD x BALLORA Part 6
Ennard x Ballora part 7
Part 8; Reunion
Ahh love... Pt. 10
Tears of Oil part 11
Part 12 At least we talked...
Part 13: N.O.
Ennard x Ballora Part 14: The Door
On an Unrelated Note...
Ennard x Ballora pt 15...
Cover???????????
Part Sixteen
Part 17 Welp that was awkward
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21, Since you've been gone
Part 22 Oooooooo he's in trouble
Part 23
Part 24

The missing part nine

673 11 1
2birdsinatrenchcoat द्वारा

((It has occurred to me that I forgot to put up part 9 of this amazing thing! It was lost and I just recently found it in one of my sketch books. If you are wondering I only have up to part 11 written.))

((If you want a reminder of what happened in part ten here it goes. *inhales* JUST REREAD IT))

Ennard's POV

When Ballora hugged me, my face became extremely warm. Was I over heating? Did I some how manage to heat up only my face? No. It was because of Ballora.

"You're blushing," she said looking at my face. "I-I d-don't know what-t that means-s-s." I stuttered so much it felt like as if I was malfunctioning. "Blushing is caused when you have an extensive emotion of LOVE." Funtime Foxy said. We stared at them and Ballora started to chuckle. I didn't know why she was but it made me laugh as well. We hugged some more, me and Ballora of course, until she turned around to say something to Foxy. "Thanks for-" but they weren't there. Ballora wanted to thank them for helping meet me... Again.

"Well I'm gonna find that fox before they make a shipping shrine of us." She gave me one last hug and walked out of the dark room, into the light. I was left there, speechless. I never felt like that before but yet I always felt like that around her. I now knew what that feeling was. "Ballora..." I said quietly ,"I l-love you..."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.9K 305 17
After a while Funtime Foxy finally goes to meet the other Funtimes. Funtime Foxy soon tells them about themself when it's time. Funtime Freddy is alw...
239 27 25
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 ©ScottCawthon ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ] ━ ♡~ REUPLOAD...
7.7K 201 15
~Camilo Madrigal X Reader~ ~This fanfic uses she/her prounouns~ ~No warnings~ ~Fluff?~ You had just turned 15, and finally got to go to a fiesta in t...
10.5K 233 14
Upon the death of his only friend, Ennard takes his anger out on his peers at school. When he messes with Ballora, a quiet and gentle girl, he gets c...