Redamancy | Y.K. ✓

By amethyst_glow_

Redemancy (n.) The act of loving in return When Jungkook texts a rapper on a social network he did not expect... More

"Synopsis"
"Begin"
"Beginning of the beginning"
"Fanboying"
"Shit a Bunny!"
"Welcome to Hell!"
"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"
"It is good to text you!"
"What does he say?!"
"You wanna know why we all came to Seoul?"
"Hahdjeb"
"So you gonna meet my friends?"
"What in the f..."
"So how's it going with your learning?"
"Damn if you would see him you would be dropping your pants!"
"Now we are all shook!"
"Just tell him you idiot!"
"We don't understand a thing!"
"It's over thank god!"
"Sorry I just got personally teased!"
"Rapper groupchat revival!"
"I think he knows"
"Wait does that mean..."
"Fiiiire"
"Sooooooooooooo"
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
"Help I need somebody!"
"Did you quote the Beatles?!"
Special for our little Kookie!
"You better run!"
"It's not like that!"
"You need to talk to him!"
"This is death"
"I can't do this like this!"
"We need to do something!"
"Coffee!"
"I am having a Comeback"
"Whatever made you do comeback..."
"Jealous minds"
"Fuck This!"
"I am afraid!"
"Cofee again!"
"He's such a beautiful man!"
RIP
"Bish!"
"It's about to happen!"
"Debut time!"
"Epilogue"
Thank You

"I don't want to eat peaches and cream"

4.9K 170 104
By amethyst_glow_

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: heeey, save me please >.<

Therealagustd 🔥: what why? Do I need to beat up somebody?

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: God no, my Hyung said he wanted to eat peaches with cream...

So I went to Google to look it up...

The first thing said it was about soft skin the second though...

I feel weirded out

Help me, save me

I don't want to live with these crazy fellows anymore!

And most of all I don't want to eat peaches and cream! ㅠ

Therealagustd 🔥: what is wrong with your Hyung, wait was it this Jin-Hyung?

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: pshh, oh god no.

It was Jimin-Hyung...

I told his boyfriend and he was like what is that?

He should say that to his God damn boyfriend not me

I am just a little innocent cute bunny (according to Jin-hyung)

My eyes have read things I can't unread...

I need holy water, a bible and more things to pure my innocent mind again...

Therealagustd 🔥: boy, you sure you are not just going crazy?

I don't even know what that is

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: image attached

Now you know

Therealagustd 🔥: oh

Ohhhhhhh

Ohhhhhhhhh

Wow ok I understand you now and why did your Hyung say that to you when you are not even boyfriends...

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: believe me if I knew that I would tell you

They are even soulmates, like what?

They found each other in their last school year, now inseparable

And Jimin-Hyung tells me this shit

If Jin-hyung finds out he will be raging

Therealagustd 🔥: oh wow

At least they got lucky in finding their soulmate...

I still haven't found it and you know how the possibility drops after the 18th year of living...

I wish I did found my soulmate...

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: :')

Therealagustd 🔥: what is with the ':')'

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: welp, I turned 18 a few weeks ago

What, what can I say?

Therealagustd 🔥: then let us be the soulmateless soulmates :')

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: I would like that

Oh shit

Jin-Huyng found out

Gotta blast!

Ttly

Therealagustd 🔥: wow

Well then blast well

Hope you stay alive boy!

16:23 ✔️

Jungkook, who already sat near the door wearing his sneakers, a snap back and had his skateboard ready, heard how Jin started to get louder. This was exactly his cue to leave. He opened the door and closed it after him, jumping on his skateboard. He drove down the busy streets of Seoul, driving around people. Some who grumbled under their breath and cursed the younger, others who just yelled at him to be more careful.

He really shouldn't have stayed there. Well, Jimin will get the most of the lecture anyway, still he didn't want his ear to fall off when Jin told him how his innocence should stay the way it is. Jesus, he wouldn't see the end of the day, if he stayed there. Sighing as he knew he was far away enough, he slowed down.

The sound off the tire rolling on the concrete ground could be heard, it is music to his ears. He drove until he crashed into someone, falling down he scratched his hands. He looked up to see a guy with fading green Hair.
"Oh god damn a turtle!" Jungkook mumbled who saw the green Hair, or rather the mint green Hair.

Jungkook stood up taking his skateboard in his hands, he smiled at the stranger apologetically, who then mumbled something under his breath. Jungkook didn't catch.

"Shit I am sorry! I didn't mean to run into you, I wasn't watching where I was going!" Jungkook apologized and then helped the stranger up, hissing at the contact on his wounded hands.

"Yeah, no sweat, just watch where you are going next time bunny boy!" The stranger said and walked away. Jungkook shrugged and drove to the next drugstore to get things to clean his hand with, maybe a band-aid or two too.

"Hello," The boy said upon entering and smiled at the women behind the desk. " Do you have something I can aid my wounds with? I fell down earlier with my skateboard."

"Yeah, sure, wait let me get the cheapest, they are actually the best!" The women smiled at the young boy and he smiled big back. She went to the back and Jungkook heard rummaging until she appeared back.

"Here is antiseptic and here is the band-aid, that makes five euro!" She said smiling and Jungkook handed her the money, he thanked the women and walked over the street to the river banks of Han river. He smiled sitting down, taking the antiseptic and the dabber the women gave him for free, pouring some on the dabber.

He hissed as he cleaned the wound on his hands, until he noticed something. Strange under the wound he saw something written out, he couldn't make out what was written there. One thing though, was certain, Jungkook has met his soulmate today.

He put the band-aid over the wound, he would try to see what was standing there later. Proceeding to his other hand, he cleaned it and put the band-aid on it. Sighing he went to buy a cold coke and sat back down again. His favourite rapper must wonder what is up with him right.

Going back to the messages he had with the rapper he saw he hoped that Jungkook was well and alive. The young boy started to smile.

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: yeah, I am still alive, have a few scratches on my hand because I bumped into someone...

But yeah pretty much alive and well...

There is a thing though...

I found my soulmate HAJDBSB

I don't know who exactly though, there were many people talking to me >.<

How did this happen?

Without me noticing?

17:13✔️

Therealagustd 🔥: shit now I am the one to reply to late, but that is a good thing... You just need to find out who it is though

I wished I found my soulmate :')

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: don't worry I bet you will find them

I mean even Jin-Huyng has met his soulmate, but he doesn't know who it is...

At that day he said so many things to so many people

When he was home he saw the words and the handwriting...

Gosh that person has such a nice handwriting :')

My Hyung got someone with a nice handwriting...

Sorry I talked to much about Jin-Hyung

Therealagustd 🔥: ahh really?

My dongsaeng has a really nice handwriting too, but it couldn't be...

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: shit Jin-hyung wants me home :')

Goodbye world!

Therealagustd 🔥: ahh don't be so dramatic

But I will talk to ya!

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: I love you! I really do love you for your music

If I don't survive tell my parents I loved them!

Goodbye until we meet again!

Therealagustd 🔥: yeah goodbye you lil dramatic shit

---------------

Yes Euro because I know more about how euro's work, because I am from a European country. I don't know much about won or dollars... So pshh let us pretend they pay with euro in korea for this book...

Uhm yeah bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62.6K 114
in which jungkook reaches out to a stranger all because of a concerning instagram post. yoonkook. short chapters.
279 14 2
On his way home from work one night, Yoongi meets a mysterious stranger crying in the street. His bleeding heart won't let him ignore the young man...
84.9K 3.7K 45
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
8.6K 353 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...