My Muted Mate. *editing*

By Maroon1479

RUSSO'S BOOK ONE! Abigail Crow never had the best life. Her father is abusive and her mother an alcoholic. Th... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twevle.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Epilogue.
Author Note.
(Extra #One.)
(Extra #Two.)
(Extra #Three.)
{Extra #Four.}
{Extra #Five.}

Chapter Nineteen.

346K 7.3K 1.1K
By Maroon1479

I walked passed Scott’s locker, hoping he wouldn’t see me since I sneakily did it, but I heard his locker close and he called my name, “Abigail, wait up.” he said and I heard him jog up behind me.

I didn’t say anything, instead knowing this would happen, I held the note up to him telling to ‘leave me the hell alone’. He took it and stopped to read it. I continued on my way and I was so angry with myself at how stupid I am.

“What?” I heard Scott question. He jogged up next to me, “What the hell is this?” he asked, holding the piece of paper up. He grabbed my upper arm and stopped me, “Abigail, what’s wrong?”

I took his hand off my arm and continued on my way. I walked out of the building with Scott behind me. I walked over to the jeep and ignored when Haley and Victoria said ‘Hey’ to me. I opened the door and got in.

Scott:

 Haley and Victoria looked at each other confused, then at me. “What did you do?” Haley asked and my eyes widen.

“Got me, I didn’t do anything.” I said, raising my hands up. “Everything was going great before she gave this note telling me to leave her the hell alone.”

“What?” Victoria asked, taking the note from me. “Okay, you must’ve have done something.”

“I didn’t!” I almost yelled, getting annoyed now. “But she was ignoring me in last two classes and while we’re in detention, but I thought it was just her continuing her act.”

“Well something wrong and I plan to find out.” Haley said, turning around, but I grabbed her upper arm.

“Don’t, I don’t want to take a chance of it getting worse. Just let her cool down and everything will be okay.” I told her.

Haley sighed, “True.” she said, rubbing her stomach. “Well whatever it could be, you better apologize, Scott.”

I scuffed, “I don’t even know what I did wrong, so how am I supposed to apologize when I don’t even know what I did.”

“Doesn’t matter.” Victoria said. “Jeez, are you that dumb? Girls are sensitive, so even if you don’t know what you did, just say I’m sorry and kiss and make up.”

 Abigail:

I walked into Scott’s house and looked around the living room for Tyler. I want him right now and to just go home. I should have none I never fit in here. My life is different from this ‘perfect family’.

“Abigail, why are you so angry with me?” Scott said, coming up behind me. It was so awkward on the way here since it was quite.

I turned to him, “I want my brother.” I told him. “I want to go home and I want you to leave me alone.”

He looked totally shocked. He looked away for a second, then turn his head back to me, “Okay, just tell me what I did and I’ll fix it.”

I snorted and turned around, making my way towards the kitchen as I said, “Oh, I don’t know. How about you tell your friend about the girl that living with you and make fun of me again.” I said as I walked into the kitchen, but didn't find anyone in there.

I turned around and walked around Scott who looked really confused, going upstairs to the room I was in last night, but didn't find him in there.

“Oh shit, Abigail, come on! That was just stupid guy talk.” he said, coming up behind me. He grabbed my upper arm and turned me around. He chuckled, “Abigail, I was just saying all that to get them off my back. It’s what guys do, we talk shit.”

I tried to make him let go of my arm, but when he wouldn’t let me go, I pushed at his chest and he finally let me go, “I don’t like being made fun of, Scott. You practically told them I bow to your feet and do everything for you and do anything for you.”

“Okay, that’s also not what I meant.” he said.

“But that’s how they took it.” I almost yelled to him. “And if you are trying to get me in bed, well I just want to let you know that’s not going to happen.”

“I have never pressured you into having sex, have I?” he said loudly, but not really yelling at me.

“No, but you pointed it out that you have. Why can’t you just leave me alone and go find some other girl that will! I sure one of you old flings would love another try with you—” I said as I began to turn around, but he grabbed me again and I lost balance, falling down on my stomach.

When I expect him to get up from me, I was surprised when he sat on my butt.

“Scott!” I cried. “Get off me!”

“No, if this is way to make you talk to me, I’m staying right here.” he said.

“Have you gone complete insane?’ I questioned. “Someone going to walk in and see this.”

“So?” he said and I could imagine him shrugging. “Now, you’re going to listen while I say this.” he said and I scoffed. “I didn’t mean anything I said but how much you mean to me. I was just trying to get them off my back and yes, impress them. They’re my best friends, Abigail, it’s a guy thing to do. You shouldn’t take everything I said seriously.”

“You were making fun of—”

“Yes, I know, and I’m sorry.” he said. “I’m an idiot, I’ll admit that. But Abigail, like I said, I didn’t mean anything of it. And that comment about calling one of my old flings? If you haven’t heard already from tons of people, you’re my actually first girlfriend.”

“Doesn’t mean you haven’t had sex before.” I hissed. “I know guys like you, Scott. You’re a player.”

“You don’t even know me that well, Abigail.” he said, his voice hard, making me shut up. “You want to hear something? I never had a girlfriend before and I never had flings. I’m a virgin, just like you.”

I froze, then woke up, “You don’t expect me to believe that.” I spat.

“Well, baby, believe it. Yes, I never had sex. As far as I ever went before was making out with at least three girls. One of them being Mina last week and believe me, kissing a girl with that much lip gloss is disgusting. I hated kissing her.” he said,

Not wanting to hear any more of this, I tried wiggling me way out of him, but he turned me around and held my arms above me. “Scott!” I hissed. After a moment, I stopped and laid my head down, giving up. “What are you? Five?”

“Why are you so difficult?” he questioned and I gaped at him.

After a moment, I snapped, “I am not difficult! I just don’t want to be hurt by some jerk!”

“I’m not going to hurt you, Abigail!” he said. “Have you not just been listening to me this whole time? I care about you a lot, a whole lot!”

“Why!?” I yelled.

“Why what?”

“Why do you care about me so much? Why were you the one to give me a second look? Why am I the girl that you seem to care a whole lot about?” I asked, starting to wiggle around to try and get out. “Why’d you decided to take an interest in the muted freak girl? Huh? Even after you found out my family life? Most guys would run to the hill, not wanting to get in that kind—”

“Because I love you!” he yelled and I froze, feeling paralyzed.

I looked up at him, his face hard with anger, “Please tell me you’re joking.” I hissed. He’s has to be joking, he doesn’t love me. He doesn’t even know me. Love is just a stupid joke and I won’t let him ruin me. My dad already started it and I won’t let him finish it.

His face softened and he let out a breath, “No, Abigail, I’m not.” he said, letting go of my arms and I crawled up into a sitting position, keeping my guard up and not letting him make me feel vulnerable. “I do, okay—”

“Stop it.” I ordered him.

He shook his head, “No, I won’t. I love everything about you, but you’re just so stubborn, you can even see it.”

“Why?” I questioned. “Why do you love me? There nothing special about me and I come from a crappy family. How can you love someone from a messed up family and—”

“Jesus!” he cried and I saw the annoyance in his face. “See, it’s that! You’re always so doubtful and negative. Okay, yes, you come from a bad household, but why does that have to make you hate everything? I’m not going to hurt you, but I believe you want to think just that because you’re afraid.”

“Afraid of what?” I hissed. “I’m not afraid of anything, I’ve dealt with so much more worse things in my life than an annoying boy who thinks he’s in love with me.”

“You’re just afraid because someone might actually love you! That’s what you’re afraid of!” he yelled, making me shut my mouth before I could say the next thing. He sighed heavily and ran his hands down his face. He suddenly look tired, “Look, I’m sorry for yelling. I didn’t mean to, but ugh, you make me want to rip my hair out sometimes.” he said, chuckling humorlessly. He then stopped and dropped his head, taking a deep breath and let it out, “What do I have to do to make you believe me?”

Sitting there with my mouth hanging slightly open, I didn’t know what I wanted him to do. Couldn’t everything he saying be true? Am I just afraid to be loved? Not sure what to say, I changed the subject like how I always do, “Sorry for overreacting about what you said to the guys.”

He chuckled, but it sounded forced and he looked up at me. His warm brown-golden eyes staring into mine made me feel like I was melting.

“And….and sorry for being doubtful.” I added.

He reached out and took my hand, “Don’t be, its okay.” he said, pulling me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. “You are always going to end up keeping me on my toes, Abigail.” I couldn’t help but chuckle, taking up his warmth and comfortable. His ran his hand threw my hair, “So you forgive me about earlier?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yes.”

“And you’re going to stay here, right?” he asked.

I hesitated, not sure, “Yes, but I’ll have to tell my dad sooner or later. He’s probably freaking about Tyler. He might even call the police and when they find us, they might take us away.”

I was surprised when he growled and he tighten his hold around me, “No one going to take you away from me.” he said, his voice dangerously hard.

“Sco—Scott, you holding onto me to tight.” I said, trying to loosen his hold, but he did it already.

“Sorry,” he said, kissing down on my forehead. “We’ll think of something, don’t worry.”

Not sure what to say to that, I just nodded, “Okay.”

“I love you.” he said.

Awkwardness filled the air and I wasn’t sure how I could answer to that. I wasn’t sure about anything right now since I was so confused about everything. “Mh-hmm.” I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
620K 21.3K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
540K 18.2K 69
Skylar is running from her family through the wrong part of the woods, tackled by a wolf and dragged to the cells. What happens when the Alpha of her...