Forbidden Eternity.

By TylerNicole1x

After a should've been fatal crash, Katie Lewis wakes up on her birthday with no recollection of the night be... More

Forbidden Eternity. (1)
Forbidden Eternity. (2)
Forbidden Eternity. (3).
Forbidden Eternity. (4).
Frobidden Eternity. (5)
Forbidden Eternity. (6).
Forbidden Eternity. (7).
Forbidden Eternity. (9).
Forbidden Eternity. (10).
Forbidden Eternity. (11).
Forbidden Eternity. (12).
Forbidden Eternity. (13).
Forbidden Eternity. (14).
Forbidden Eternity. (15).
Forbidden Eternity. (16).
Forbidden Eternity. (17).
Forbidden Eternity. (18).
Forbidden Eternity. (19).
Forbidden Eternity. (19). Katie.
Forbidden Eternity. (20).
Forbidden Eternity. (21).
Forbidden Eternity. (22).
Forbidden Eternity. (23).
Forbidden Eternity. (24).
Forbidden Eternity: (25)
Forbidden Eternity. (26).
Forbidden Eternity. (27).

Forbidden Eternity. (8).

1.6K 32 2
By TylerNicole1x

8:

I flop onto my bed, admiring the new blue walls that had fully dried now. By now it's nearly seven in the morning. Ara sighs, and sits next to me.

"We have to do something about the brown carpet, I'm thinking cream." She looks at me.

"Yeah I know."

"Well, I'm gonna get a shower, then off to bed, you?" I shrug.

"Dunno, might just chill out for a while, go out for a bit."

"What? In the daylight?"

"Well... yeah, nights boring me." She looks at me astonished, then shrugs and darts into the bathroom, leaving a cold draft behind her. The window started tinting; reminding me of them glasses people wear that when they are in the sun It changes to sunglasses, then when they aren't it goes back to normal. I open the window, the night turning the smallest shade of grey. The shower running in the background, I stick my head out further, breathing in the pine scent deeply. A walk just sounds to inviting. I slam the window shut and the shower turns off, Ara emerges in a towel and a cascade of steam surrounding her.

"I think you should have a shower before you go out, you're covered in paint." She sniffs. I nod and run to the bathroom, scrubbing every surface of my body till all the paint is off. Since it's near December, it's going to snow soon, and the weather is already cold, drying my hair instead of leaving it dry will work in my favour so I won't be freezing my head off. I quickly dry it, dragging a brush through it. I'm not putting make up on, since I've just had a shower. My lashes already dark and my cheeks the faintish hint of pink. That'll do. I stick on some baggy dark trousers and my Ugg boots, with a grey jumper on. Who cares about how I look, all the vampires here apart from Daniel have to stay away from sunlight. I put my hands in the front pocket and nod at Ara before walking out the door. The corridors seem eerily quiet, like a hotel really late at night, you know, when you're walking along the corridors, it kind of reminds me of 'The Shining'. I jog to the main stairs, eager to get outside in the daylight, when Elvis stands in front of me.

"And where are you going Miss Lewis?" He cocks an eyebrow; I continue down the stairs and stop at the door.

"For a walk... why?"

"Well, be careful as we have... unwelcome visitors at the moment." I frown.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing for you to worry about, I'm just saying don't wander off sight, it can become dangerous." And he walks towards Barry's office. I shake my head as I open the giant doors. I go round the side of the building, closest to my window and trudge along, my feet scraping against the stones. I would walk on the grass, but I don't want to get my boots dirty. The sky a dismal grey now, with a few darker clouds threatening to rain at any moment. Trust me to come out when it's going to rain. I continue down the side of the building, coming out at the back. A grey brick wall standing 30 metres high that I never noticed before blocks off half the forest, a few branches sticking over the edge, invading the school grounds, and plants growing up the side of the wall. Scary building to match a scary wall, how cliché. I turn round to head back when I hear a loud crunch, like someone landing on gravel. I twist round and a black hooded figure is stood at the bottom of the wall, their face hidden by the shadow of the hood.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I shout, yes I am known for my bravery in weird situations. His head shoots up, and he crouches. Noticing who I am he relaxes; I know it's a he by his physique. He starts backing up towards the wall. Oh no, he's not getting away! I run towards him and he turns and runs for the wall, but I'm too close and his vampire speed isn't good enough now. I grab his ankle, and he drags me halfway up the wall with him, he looks down at me and drops to the floor. He falls to his back and he looks up at me, I can only see his chin and lips, the rest of his face in a halo of darkness. He scrambles backwards and tries turning to his front. Oh no he doesn't. Not knowing where my sudden extreme bravery came from I jump for him, crashing him back to the ground, flipping him over and straddling him. I grab his wrists; he seems like deadweight as he's just letting me throw him about. With his wrists in my hand above his head I grab for his hood. He flips me over so he's on top of me, pinning my arms down. He changes position (thank god, missionary style is a bit to saucy for a brawl) and straddles me. I kick my legs out and open my mouth to scream, but his hand clamps over it.

"SHHH!" He hisses. I bite into his fingers but he doesn't even flinch. This is not getting me anywhere; this stranger is probably going to do something to me. So why do I feel so familiar with him, and most importantly why am I sizzling with utter pleasure, so much that it's almost painful. I need to think of something, my mind coming up blank, then I have an idea. I calm down and become still, sighing into his hand. He hesitantly waits a few seconds; I think he's seeing if I react to something. Slowly he starts to let go of my arms, I wait until his arms are back at his sides, then with both hands held together, I smack them into his exposed private bits and he lets out a 'ooft!' and rolls off of me, clutching his manhood. I straddle him again, his hands still clutching his private parts; I rip the hood from his head and gasp.

"Daniel?" His face contorted in pain and his eyes scrunched up, he's still clutching his man parts, his teeth grinding together. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" Not knowing what to do I just sit on him, my face flushing the deepest shade of red. He huffs out a waft of air, and intakes again, holding it in. Oh god, I really hit him hard there, I wouldn't be surprised if he only had one bollock left. Slowly, he reaches up to his face, and rubs it, wiping away all the pain. His arms flop to the ground, and just when I think he's finally okay, he grabs the tops of my thighs, and twists me over so he's back on top of me. Not bothering to change out of the missionary position (Ha) he rests on his hands, full arm length above me, and his silhouette blocking the sky.

"Oouuch." He draws it out. I can't help it; I burst out laughing, gripping my tummy and squeezing my eyes shut... Oh god, his face when I hit him there, he doesn't realise how funny that was. He frowns, looking down at me with his deep green eyes. I let out another hysterical giggle, my eyes watering till a tear runs down my cheek. I'm shaking with laughter, he frowns at me and I wipe away my tears, still chuckling.

"That wasn't funny."

"Oh my god, yes it was... your face." I giggle again. I hold my mouth shut when I see him scowl.

"No, that fucking killed. Why did you do that?"

"Hello, stranger holding me down and sat on top of me, not in the best position, what was I supposed to do?"

"Not hit me in the balls for one."

"Well, you shouldn't of held me down, I was scared shitless, mind you, I did hold you down first... I kicked your ass!" I chuckle.

"No you didn't."

"Oh yeah, so why was I ragging you about like a ragdoll?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Because I let you"

"Yeah whatever, I totally owned you."

"Only after you hit me in my... manhood." I giggle as he says this.

"No, I did it well before that, I could do it now if I wanted to." I sniff.

"My arse you could!" He snorts. Oh... I'll show him. I lean forwards, and he stiffens, his face going blank, I pout my lips slightly and lean closer and his face is still blank. I grab his arm, pulling it from underneath him and rolling him over me, then I sit back on top of him and smile down at him. He looks up at me startled.

"I told you so." I smirk. "So why was you outside the school site?"

"None of your business." He replies nonchalantly. I scowl.

"Tell me, I won't tell anyone."

"No, I don't care if you won't tell anyone or not, I'm not telling you."

"HEY! What are you two doing?!" We both freeze and look to our right. Elvis stood with a confused expression looking at both of us. Before I know it I'm stood on my feet next to Daniel.

"I'll see you tonight." And he disappears leaving me breathless. I stand there dumbfounded, then I realise Elvis is still there. I smile. Oh, I shouldn't of teased him, I mean, I don't know why but it felt good to tease him, and touching him... I shiver as I remember. Wait! What time is he meeting me?! I bounce on the spot, checking if he's still here. Nope, with a quick nod at Elvis, I run straight back down to the front of school, skidding across the stones and slamming the entrance doors shut. Stomping up the stairs, I'm out of breath already, maybe jogging will be better. Jogging the rest of the way to my dorm I push the door open and run straight to the bathroom. I knew it! I look like a tramp! My hair wild because of the brawl. Damn it! If I'd have known I would run into Daniel I would've dressed up a bit more. Okay, if I'm meeting him later then I need to prepare... I yank the brush through my hair painfully, grasping the straighteners I part my hair, going all the way through it. Black eyeliner and adding a little mascara so my lashes frame my eyes more. I also add a dab of smoky black eye shadow, just to intensify my eyes. What to do now, well I can change, but then I might seem needy and desperate, so I'll just change into some of my grey joggers and a tank top. After I change I sit on my bed, Ara's sleeping figure moving silently beside me... she's not snoring. Okay, maybe if I pretend to be in a peaceful slumber on the bed, not under the covers then he'll see me and maybe he'll like what he sees more and come wake me... that sounds like the most best Idea I have ever had. I fluff up my pillow and lay back against it, moving my hair across the pillow slightly, okay now for the position. I try with my arms closed on my stomach... no, I look to innocent then. I flop my arm on the pillow and let the other rest on my stomach. Perfect and the position isn't uncomfortable so I won't be achy until he comes. I sigh as the minutes tick by... it would be a lot easier if he told me what time he was coming. I sit up, bored, oh shit, I need to put lip gloss on! I race back to the bathroom, skidding slightly across the floor, I rifle through the makeup shelf... oh god, there's none here! There's none here! I sink with relief when I grasp the light pink lip gloss, putting only the slightest bit on so there not sticky and gloopy. I run my fingers through my hair and casually go back to the bed, lying in the same position before. Actually, it's quite comfortable... My eyelids droop. Oh hell no, I'm not falling asleep... my eyes become heavier, I can't even rub them because of the makeup. I blink furiously; I'm not going to sleep. But I haven't had much sleep if you think about it... maybe just half an hour. I happily agree with myself and close my eyes, falling into a dreamless sleep.

SMACK!

I shoot up from my bed, getting head rush straight away. What the hell was that! I look around the room frantically, oh god, an intruder or something. The room is still dark from the tinted window, so it's still daytime.

SLAM!

I look involuntary at the source of the noise, a black figure shutting the window. Oh shit! Then I see its Daniel, but I don't think he's noticed I'm awake yet. I slam back down onto the bed and flick the hair that's fallen onto my face. I settle into position and pout my lips slightly. Perfect. Silently I feel something stand next to me and a small breeze float across my face. Almost as if I can feel him stood next to me, electricity floating in the air... Soft hands gently hold my shoulders, sending a jolt through me almost making me flinch, in a good way. He shakes me slowly and I keep still. He shakes me again, and again I don't respond. I feel the weight on the bed increase as he sits down, and tilt towards my head, he's leaning towards me! I feel cold breath brush across my ear.

"WAKE UP!" He whispers so loudly I shoot up.

"What the hell?" I seethe, remembering Ara's asleep.

"What?" He whispers back, his face lit up from his paleness.

"Why did you do that?!"

"You wasn't waking up." He shrugs.

"So what!" His lip twitches into a smile and he looks to Ara.

"Well, are we going or not?" He whispers. I suddenly feel self conscious about how I look, if we're going now I need to go check my appearance, I'd be surprised if I hadn't drooled all over myself. He looks at me waiting for my answer, on impulse I say.

"I need to pee." I sigh at my own failure... I could of said anything, yet I say that... He nods. I quickly stalk past him and half run to the bathroom. I nearly scream at my reflection, my lip gloss is smeared halfway across my face! I knew it was a bad idea. I grab a baby wipe and scrub my cheek clean.

"Are you ready?" I nearly jump across the room as Daniels voice comes through the door.

"Erm... yeah I'm coming now!" I flush the toilet for good measure. I check my appearance once more, raking a brush through it. Head held high I stride through the door. Daniels stood leaning over the window sill; all I can see is the white skin at the back of his neck. I glance at the clock, its five in the afternoon. Still have loads of time left.

"Come on then." He snaps.

"Well someone's menopausal." I murmur.

"I heard that... now stand in front of me."

"Why?"

"So we can jump out of the window, if you jumped by yourself you would most probably break your neck so..." I nod and stand in front of him, the windows wide open and the cold winter breeze wafting across my bare arms and face.

"Wait, I need a jacket." I run to my closet and grab my plain black jacket. Okay I know I'm not colour coordinating here, but who cares at this very moment. I stand back in front of him again.

"So why can't we use the door again?" I ask dubiously.

"Because then people would see me coming out of a girls dorm... at daytime, so... yeah we're going out the window."

"I don't know, that's a pretty big drop there." I lean out of the window. Yes a pretty big drop indeed, I slam back into the dorm.

"You're not scared are you?" He teases. I chew my lip, and nod viciously. He leans in front of me and opens the window to its widest, which is about three quarters of my size. He leans back and as if waiting for my reaction, I feel his hands gently fold around my waist, I gasp not from my objection from his touch, but the way his gentle touch sent extremely powerful tingles and thrills through my body, so powerful that it is almost painful. He hesitates, but only for a second, and pulls me to his chest, his arms wrapped tightly round my waist. I shudder, hoping he hasn't noticed. The sheer closeness set things off in me which I've never felt with anyone before, so powerful I don't think I can handle it. My breathing quickens as I feel his cold breath caressing my neck.

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall." And he jumps up onto the windowsill with amazing gracefulness, not even stumbling. I let out a silent whimper and twist in his grip. It is a huge drop! No an enormous drop!

"No. No. No, we take the door we take... the door" I squeeze my eyes shut.

"We can't, I already told you." He snaps. Then shakes his head as if banishing something.

I nod quickly and scrunch my face up, gripping his trousers in a death hold. I feel him chuckle and the wind rushes round me. But it's over before I can breathe, and I feel my feet and safely on the ground.

"Told you." He smirks when I finally peek through my eyes. He lets go of me and I stumble out of his grip.

"Whatever, I still think the door would've been more suitable." I storm off not knowing where I'm going, he grips my arm.

"Where are you going, we need to head close to the woods so we're not seen." I frown.

"Why didn't you just talk to Barry and tell him you were just letting me know about the change." This seems to throw him off, and he purses his lips.

"I don't know. Didn't think of that at the time." He shrugs and walks towards the forest, the wall just can be seen through the thick wood. We walk through the first part of the wood, the dead leaves crunching underneath me, and the pine trees giving off a beautiful scent. A log that has fallen sits just in front of the wall and he sits down on it. I follow and sit next to him, and he shifts slightly away from me.

"I'm not a disease you know." He nods, with half a smirk on his lips. It disappears quickly. I frown at his hostility, so different from earlier.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He snaps. Yeah, whatever.

"What's wrong?" I ask seriously. He's looking down at the floor ahead of him, with a serious intense look on his face, what's wrong with him?

"Nothing!" He sneers. I flinch from the sudden coldness in his voice and he notices, he looks up at me, and for the first time I notice how the black line around his green eyes is thicker than I've ever seen it, half and half with the magical green in his eyes, they weren't like that earlier... but maybe I was too distracted to notice something like that.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" I whisper.

"Nothing, I'm just... hungry that's all." I nod, he's thirsty.

"Why don't you go feed?"

"I can feed later! I don't usually feel like this... so uncontrolled, but I can handle it."

"Is that what happens to your eyes when you're hungry?"

"It will happen to both of our eyes, usually it takes a week or a few before your eyes are completely black, the thicker the black line becomes, the thirstier you become." His jaw jerks. "Another thing we have, unlike the normal vampire's. It takes us a while before we start to waste away for not drinking, normal vampires waste away if they don't drink straight away when they need it, and you know when they're hungry because their eyes turn black instantly if they can feel your pulse, usually if they aren't hungry, they can control themselves, but if they are then it sort of becomes an animalistic frenzy." I nod, waiting for him to go on. "We can control ourselves a lot longer, and go without blood for a lot longer, like a month maximum or something like that, depends on your will power. They can last a few weeks, but then they have to feed again." I pushed my side-fringe/quiff out of my face.

"So we know when we're hungry when our eyes start to be taken over back the black line around them, and normal vampires eyes just turn red when they feel... aroused by the blood in a way, and they can't control themselves."

"And the burning."

"What burning?"

"When we're hungry, it feels like our throats are n fire, and our minds start rebelling against us, if you leave your hunger to long, then your humanity is temporarily forgotten, anything to heal the thirst." He shivers. "And the power you feel when you've just fed, and the taste... it's not like anything you've ever tasted." Is it just me, or did he just glance at my throat? "But, we become extremely powerful once we have fed, you know how you've already heard we're better than normal vampires..."

"Yeah, aren't we quicker and stronger than they are?"

"Yeah, but not just a bit, by such an enormous amount, we can outrun them in a second flat, miles ahead of them. Our senses are enhanced to a maximum, so much you could hear a conversation on a private jet, or the beating of a moth's wing...or a beating heart. You can see miles ahead of you, and can focus so you can see even further. You can feel... vibrations in the ground, able to detect people miles away tiptoeing. And the best, yet the worst, is how you can taste the air, taste everything... anywhere. All these combine together so we, not normal vampires, can hunt our prey... you'll even be able to track movements, say if you were in a room, and a room next to you has 'villains'" I chuckle as he said this dramatically. "In it, if you combine all your senses, it's as if you can see through the wall, see them... walking around. It's amazing. You know every position of everything, and you remember it, your brain automatically analyzing it, seeing and watching everything. It has its benefits." I shift on the log so I'm fully facing him with my legs crossed on it, the moss underneath me cold and damp, probably best not to stand up because my arse cheeks will have two damp patches on it.

"There's also something you should know about the change. It's different, a lot different from what you heard." He frowns, looking at the ground again. "Remember that pain you felt on the field the other day." I scowl, and then nod. "That will happen quite a lot through the next three months, three months because, that's how long it takes us... to change."

-----------------------------------------

Hey,

this better be long hehe, took me for ages... okay well i was on a roll so i was like.... zooming through.

Comment :)

Vote :)

I would literally love you if you did ;) take that wateva way you want ;) ;P XD haha x

Continue Reading