The Charmer [COMPLETED]

Av sharslotte

"He is the one. The one that every girl searches for. He is the one for me, and he is mine now. He is what li... Mer

1. First Day
2. The Rain
3. Oh Hell No
4. A Thong
5. Mercedes Benz
6. Freedom
7. Always
8. Movie Night
9. Crisis
10. Jealous
11. The Date
12. Nonesense
13. Pain
14. Take Care
15. Friend
16. Innocence
17. Four Years
18. Awkward
19. NJSP
20. Disgrace
21. Birthday Girl
22. Trust
23. Beautiful
24. You Have Me
26. Stop
27. Mitchell
28. Changes
29. Forgiveness
30. The One
31. Family
32. Home
33. More
34. Love
35. Our Story
Epilogue
-Fun Facts-
Bonus Chapter: Romeo West Senior
Thank You!
New Book!!!

25. A Call

61.8K 1.9K 343
Av sharslotte

Blossom's POV
Not edited - Not proofread

His lips' softness is all I can think as he moves them on top of mine, very pleasantly may I add. It's almost as if they are made out of silk, out of something even softer perhaps. There's no such roughness or dryness, just pure bliss.

He moves them with such profession - he dominates my inexperienced self. We are, somehow, perfectly synchronized. The way we move, the way our lips dance on top of each other... We mold into one another, as if we came to this world just so we could become one, become complete.

The blood rushing to my ears due to my excitement blocks my hearing. My shut close eyes provide some sort of darkness, sunlight preventing it from being pitch black. The orange tinted darkness is no problem for me, it excites me more - it proves that this is all real.

My heart, oh God, my heart... It's beating frantically. Its speed faster than anything, it doesn't even feel like exaggeration when I say that. I feel like it's going to rip my chest and jump out any second now if Romeo keeps going with this sweet torture. Nevertheless a heavenly feeling.

His hands are cupping both of my cheeks as if I might run away; I won't. I don't want to run away from this, from the overly tingly feeling in my stomach that goes down to my nether regions. I can feel a wetness in my panties, and for a short second I think I got my period, but then remember all those sexual education classes we got, and relax.

I'm just feeling... Sexually aroused.

Which is understandable when someone like Romeo is kissing you. When his tongue is grazing your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gladly grant.

His tongue that is mercilessly exploring my mouth makes me lose control. Although I'm not so experienced in such things, I try to respond with all I have. He tastes amazing - no alcohol, no stinky breath. Just pure mint and sugar. The sweet taste of tongue.

I place my hand on his chest. I don't push him away though. I grab him by his t-shirt and pull him to me even more, needing to be closer to him. A loud groan escapes his lips at my actions, and I feel proud of myself. I feel happy, content that I make him feel the same way I do.

His right hand finds its way into my hair as he grabs a handful and gently pulls at it. I moan in extreme pleasure.

Even though our desires for each other are unbelievable, our kiss is not rough. And it's certainly not the way Brandon did it. It's fast but gentle, sweet but immensely arousing.

Soon the need of oxygen kicks in as breathing from our noses is not enough for our hearts that are pumping blood into our bodies every mili-second. We break apart, a glint of disappointment and lust present in both of our eyes. Liking our contact, I keep my hands on his chest, feeling his heart that's beating harder than ever on my palm. His hands don't move also. They are firmly planted on the sides of my face, keeping me close to him.

An unplanned smile forms on my lips, which Romeo returns without hesitation. We are trying to catch our breaths, the intensity of the moment still affecting us. My body is hot, but I'm not sweating since the weather is cold.

"Can I kiss you again?" Romeo asks with a grin on his face.

Not enjoying the emptiness I feel on my lips, I nod. He slams his lips against mine once more time, and this time we kiss each other in a more heated way. I'm straddling him soon, and we are straight up making out.

After what felt like hours, we break apart, panting still.

"Thank you." I whisper, my palms resting on his sculpted cheeks.

His fingers draw circles on my hips, and I like the way I can feel his erection through his pants. I like the position we are in. I like it that I'm in his arms and feeling safe. I like him.

"Why, beautiful?" He looks rather confused, not sure why I am thanking him.

"For being there for me. For understanding me, helping me. For making me feel... this..." I answer him, stroking his silky hair with one of my hands.

Seeing that his confusion grows by second due to not knowing what he makes me feel, I decide to make myself clear. "I like you, Romeo. I like you a lot."

His eyes shine with happiness as he pulls me in for yet another blissful kiss.

***

Our kiss - kisses - with Romeo yesterday still lingering in my thoughts, I try to concentrate on my homework.

I recall how he held my hand the whole time as we made our way home in his car. And how he grabbed my arm and pecked my lips before I went to bed, surprising me. I can still feel his breath on the skin of my ear from when he whispered a husky 'good night'.

It's only Ariel and I in the house right now since Romeo's at soccer practice and his parents are at work. His soccer is two or three days a week, I'm not sure. He is apparently really dedicated to it. I knew that before, but I know better now. I know he loves it, and is amazing at it.

As for Ariel, she is in my room, studying along with me. We had some girl time together but then had to do our homework. We both have a lot of assignments due and since we wanted to stay together, we decided we would both do our homeworks here.

She is sitting on my bed, writing an essay on her laptop, while I'm sitting at my desk, writing another essay myself.

It's about six o'clock when Romeo arrives home and knocks on my bedroom door. Without waiting for my response, he lets himself in. I wouldn't have complained about it. That's if I didn't have my recently taken off bra on my bed.

His eyes catch the bra first (boys...) then he glances at Ariel, and then lastly me. His eyes are clouded with desire, I can see it. There's so much tension in the room, I can feel that too.

I know my nipples are poking through the t-shirt I'm wearing, and I know Romeo is having a hard time not looking down at them.

Ariel is staring at the both of us curiously, trying to figure out what's going on. Then she opens her mouth. "Do you guys need some private time or something? You both look like you can eat each other any second now." She cautiously says, standing up and grabbing her laptop to leave the room.

Blushing, I attempt to stop her. "No, it's okay. You can stay." I say, a part of me eagerly wanting to be alone with Romeo.

After our kiss, I guess some type of bond formed between us, or no... It actually existed from the very beginning, it just became stronger, making us crave each other like crazy. It made me unable to keep my eyes off of his luscious lips.

"Nope. I'll just leave." She walks towards the door. "You guys use, uh, protection." With that she is gone, leaving a hardcore blushing me and a smirking Romeo in the room.

Romeo closes the door and starts walking towards me with slow steps. As if he is following his prey silently and carefully, making plans in his head about how he is going to hunt it down.

The absurd thing is here, you see, that the prey actually wants to be hunted down.

His arms wrap themselves around my hips and he pulls me to him. The thin fabric on my breasts is not enough to prevent me from feeling like I pressed my bare breasts on his chest. A quiet moan escapes my lips at the sensation, and from the darkness in his eyes, I know he is enjoying it.

"I missed you." He says, making my knees go weak. I find it hard to stay standing on my legs. They are wobbly.

I don't say anything back, afraid I might not have any sort of strength left in my vocal cords. I only look at him with my light brown eyes, not used to this new way of showing affection.

"Didn't you miss me, Blossie?" His voice is deep and almost quiet, causing wetness in my panties.

"I..." I breathe out.

"That's what I thought." He smirks and starts leaning in.

His lips connect with mine, and sparks flow once again. I don't think I can ever get bored of this, or will ever be able to stop doing this. He is addictive in a way, pulling me to him with a non-existing force.

I step away once I hear my phone ringing. I'm disappointed that someone had to interrupt our kissing session, that someone had to bring this delightful sensation to an end. I'm angry almost, but I stay calm.

"Oh for fûck's sake..." Romeo curses but then sits on my bed.

I walk to my phone that's resting on my desk and take it. The caller is unknown, so I think twice before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Blossom?" A man's voice. A very familiar man's voice that is. So to speak I've known this person for years but haven't been hearing him talk for a long while. Like he is someone I know but haven't heard of for years. Like he is someone close to me. Like he is my...

"Dad?"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

dun Dun DUN!

That's all I have to say. Have a nice day/night and please vote and comment! <3

Love you :*

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

720 15 43
I did what any sane person would do. I ran. This can't be happening, this cannot be happening! He killed the boy. He shot him! And my world just cr...
416K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
345 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...