The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

Od trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... Více

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Little Girl

1.8K 57 0
Od trottinghorsess

ELENAS POV

We arrive home in exhaustion. We all sort out our rooms then Lock and I lay down in our comfy fluffy bed. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"Hoodie?" I say.

"Hm?" he hums.

"Are you still going to play football?" I ask.

"It's too much of a risk. I don't think so Butterfly" he rubs his thumb in circles on my shoulder.

"Ohh okay, smart idea" I pull the covers up.

"When do you wanna decorate the room?" he asks.

"Tomorrow!" I smile.

"Sounds good" he says tired. All the sudden the bed goes down a bit and I turn around to see Maximus sleeping. I shake my head and chuckle then lay my head back down on Locks chest.

"Goodnight my favorite boys" I drift asleep.

"Goodnight" Lock falls asleep.

LOCKS POV

I wake up to Butterfly sleeping peacefully on my chest and Maximus sleeping at my feet. I kiss her head and slowly get out from under her, then her eyes flutter open.

"Morning" she rubs her eyes and smiles.

"Morning" I kiss her cheek and get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" she asks as she pets Maximus.

"On a run then I'll be back for breakfast" I say as I put on my shoes and red jacket.

"Okay, be careful" she says. I walk up to her and kiss her on the lips before walking downstairs and putting in my headphones as I walk outside. I jog for about thirty minutes until I hear a kid crying.

I know I told Daniel to never do this, but he's a weak little bitch when it comes to this. I keep my distance from the kid, because I'm eighty percent sure it's a gang trying to lure in people. I always keep my gun in my pocket just in case, along with a knife. I take a loud step so the kid turns toward me, which was successful. The little kid looks at me with red swollen eyes from all the crying.

"Where are your parents?" I ask in confusion.

"I don't know, I-i was taken by three guys" the little girl sobs.

"Where are they?" I ask sternly.

"I don't know" she cries harder "you look so familiar" she studies me.

"Mhm, I bet" I look around then suddenly I'm pushed on the ground, scraping the side of my face. I immediately take out my gun and turn around to see three guys.

"Oh shit that's Lock Archer!!" they shout in fear then run off, not before I shoot them in the leg. I hear the girl start crying and I turn to her.

"Were you forced to do this?" I ask as I put my gun back in pocket.

"No, I just want my mommy!" she cries. I don't really know what to believe. I look at the girl for a good five minutes and figure out she's not lying. I walk up to her and she scoots back in fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you" I say.

"You hurt them" she replies.

"Because they're bad guys" I say looking at her.

"You're a bad guy too! I saw you on tv" the girl holds her legs. She couldn't have been older than five.

"I'm just going to help you find your mom" I say holding out my hand.

"Pwomise?" she unwraps her arms that were holding her legs.

"Promise" I say. She stands up and takes my hand. I walk around with her for like an hour without any sign of her parents. My phones goes off and I look to see who it is, Brandon. I answer it.

"Where the hell are you?" he says nervously.

"Uh yea, I was on a run when this little girl was lost because she was taken away by three guys. I'm walking with the girl now to look for her parents... no luck so far" I sigh.

"Fuck, wanna bring her back here so we can track her parents?" he asks.

"Uh maybe, I'll be home soon" I say before hanging up. I don't know if I can trust bringing her home, she could tell her parents...

"I'm tired" she starts to tremble.

"Hey uh... do you want to head to my house so me and my friends can search for your mom?" I kneel down to her.

"Can I sleep?" she yawns.

"Yes you can sleep" I say.

"Why don't you smile? Or laugh? I love to smile!" the little girl smiles then laughs.

"I'm just not feeling it" I shrug and she yawns.

"I don't wanna walk anymore" the little girl says while looking down. I sigh and pick her up. She rests her head on my shoulder and sleeps. I walk to the house and open the door to be greeted by my Butterfly.

"Are you okay" she says referring to the side of my face

"Yea, just scratches" I say and she turns to the little girl and smiles.

"She was uh...tired" I clench my jaw.

"Mhm" Butterfly smiles and looks at the girl. "What's her name?"

"She didn't tell me. All I asked was what her parents looked like then we walked in silence.

"Lock!" she hits my other shoulder.

"What?" I say confused.

"You should've comforted her!" she says and she rubs the girls back.

"I'm not good with kids" I say truthfully.

"Let's just take her to the guys and start the search for her parents" Butterfly looks at the girl and walks into the dining room as I following behind. I guess she likes kids...

"I see you decided to bring her back" Colin leans on the wall smirking.

"She's sleeping you bitch" I growl.

"She's adorable" Aaron says in awe.

Suddenly weight is lifted off my shoulder and the girl yawns.

"Are these the friends?" she asks and I put her down. She actually is pretty cute, she has long blonde hair with bright blue eyes.

"Yea, they're going to help me find your mom" I say.

"Hi! What's your name?" Butterfly smiles and kneels down.

"Emily" the girl smiles.

"Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Elena and I'm going to stay with you while my friends looking for your mommy" Butterfly says in a soft voice as she smiles. A smile creeps on my face as I watch how good she is with her.

"Your best friends?" Emily says with joy.

"Yes" Butterfly chuckles and takes her hand as they walk in the living room.

"Ooo Lock you're gonna get lucky tonight" the guys whistle and I turn to them with a fuck off look as they laugh.

"So" I sit down and the guys sit in front of me.

"What happened?" Brandon asks

"Remember how I said three guys took her?" I ask and they nod "well they came up behind me and pushed me onto the ground then ran off realizing it was me... I shot them in the legs of course. I thought the girl was just bait to lure in people, but she really is lost" I say.

"How are we going to find her parents?" Colin looks at us.

"She described her mom tall and blonde with brown eyes. She always carries around a white purse" I say looking at them.

"That helps a lot, where did you find the kid?" Aaron asks.

"The Avenue" I look over at Butterfly and see her laughing with Emily then look back at the guys.

"Let's search!" the guys stand up and so do I.

"Butterfly" I say and she turns to me.

"Yea?" she looks at me smiling.

"We're going to head back out, are you ready?" I ask and she nods. She sits up and holds Emilys little hand as she walks towards me.

"Why does he call you Butterfly?" Emily chuckles.

"Because he's a bully" Butterfly laughs.

"Ha ha, funny" I say sarcastically.

We drive to the Avenue and I hold Emilys right hand as Elena holds her left hand. We look for her mom for about twenty minutes but nothing.

"So big guy! What's your favorite color?" Emily looks up at me and I raise my eyebrow at her nickname.

"Black" I say and look straight ahead.

"Wow that's a dark color. What's your favorite pet?!" she smiles and I ignore her "Oh...you don't wanna talk to me" she frowns and looks at Butterfly. I stop in my tracks and kneel down in front of her.

"Hey, it's not that I don't want to talk to you. I just want to concentrate" I hold her little hand.

"I just want my mommy" she begins to cry and hugs me. I look at the guys and Butterfly to see them smiling. I hesitantly hug her back.

"We're going to find her Em" I kiss her forehead and stand back up.

"Hey look" Butterfly points to a group of police cars.

"They might be looking for Emily" Justin suggests.

"Ok Butterfly, your going to have to take her over there since me and the guys... can't" I look at Butterfly and she nods. I kneel in front of Emily and look in her eyes. "Butterfly here is going to take you to your mom while me and my friends stay back. Be careful kid" I playfully pat her head and she laughs.

"Thank you!" she smiles and I nod. Butterfly smiles and walks Emily to the police. I see the woman Emily described running up to her and hugging her while thanking Butterfly. Butterfly walks back to us smiling.

"She is sooo cute" Butterfly says in awe.

"You could have one" the guys smirk.

"Fuck off" I snap and Butterfly laughs.

"One day" Butterfly looks at me smiling.

Oh shit.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.1K 229 68
Donovan Shepherd thinks he's the shit, good looks, incredibly charming and yet, he's still the resident bad boy and he can get away with almost anyth...
148K 3.5K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
2.6K 77 17
"Please! Please let me go! Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" he pleaded. He was blindfolded and bounded. Little did he know, those were the...
35K 993 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...