The Big Bad Wolf and the Misu...

By AlphaOfTheRedForest

Cameron Stones is 29 years old but doesn't look it. He's what you can call a jerk on steroids. His built like... More

Chapter 1- New Town
Chapter 2- Warmish Welcome
Chapter 3- A Meeting With a Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 4- Dinner with a Storm
Chapter 5- Distraction
Chapter 6- Listen to Your Soul
Chapter 7- The Secret of the Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 8- Nighttime Play
Chapter 9- The Attack
Chapter 10- Bad News
Chapter 11- My Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 12- Introductions and 'Competation'
Chapter 13- A Night To Remember
Chapter 14- The Storm Alliance and Blue Balls From a Small Mate
Chapter 15- Snow?! Why?!
Chapter 16- The Cabin
Chapter 17- Last Day of Relaxing
Chapter 18- Fighting Urges and Somber Times

Prologue- Will It Ever End?

7.9K 281 7
By AlphaOfTheRedForest

"Hey emo boy, get over and for your next beating." One of the football players said tapping his foot. Deciding to make a break for it, I bolt down the hallways with three of the football players running after me. I get outside and look around for my Dad's car and see it and bolt towards it. I open the door then vget in and slam the door shut.

"Dad drive home now." I said and he nods and starts the car. We begin the long drive home as I continue to shake scared. I want this to stop, I'm sick of living in fear of going to school. Nobody there cares about me. I'm like a exile when I'm there. I could be unconscious and they would do nothing.

"We are moving, again." My dad said and I look at him. We been in this area for a week and we have to move again.

"Dad we don't have enough money to move again." I said and look at him shocked. I know he's serious but we seriously don't have enough money to move again.

"We got better jobs in that town." He said and I nod. I hope this other town is nicer then this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 350 29
Hayden is bullied for being gay. He has an abusive mother and he is very Depressed. He enjoys music and water. He always goes in the water when he ca...
179K 5.6K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
429K 9.6K 23
Meet Luke Evans, handsome but downplayed because of his nerdyness. Seemingly normal, except for the fact that his parents were murdered when he was 1...
250K 8K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...