the things I haven't said alo...

By StaciaAllen

most of this is meant to be spoken word and doesn't rhyme but whadda you care, right? More

the eyes of his
shameless
forever missing what was lost
no fix but the prefix
my name
running
color me blue
like a woman
destroyed
emerald blue
teenagers 2017

Intro

5 0 0
By StaciaAllen

hey guys
so I thought I'd do a little intro just so you know a bit about me

About two years ago (2015) i was diagnosed officially with depression. I've been self diagnosed since sixth grade. I first noticed me being sad a lot in seventh but chose to ignore and continue trying to be happy. Then, a turn of events with bad luck continued to keep happening, and I guess I gave up a little. I am now entering my Junior year (2017) and still struggling. I'll save you the rest of the sob story as lots of these may be sad.

I absolutely love photography alongside poetry, so a lot of mine you'll see in the media art. If it is not my photo, I will say so at the end of each poem in italics and where I got it from. Basically source it, lmao.

If I think there's anything else to add here I will later on but other than that, Enjoy reading ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 537 82
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
8.2K 43 64
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
16.4K 575 86
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
16.6K 642 8