Fuck Boys - BTS, EXO, GOT7...

By Jungcookiez

"Hmmm... what snacks should we get?" she mumbles "Hey Jungkook what do you wanna eat?" she asked while turnin... More

Intro: Main Characters
Chapter 1: Home sweet home
Chapter 2: Bonding
Chapter 3: Wanna race?
Check out my other story!❤
Chapter 4: Long ride 😏
Chapter 5: Long ride pt.2
Chapter 6: Long ride pt.3
Chapter 7: Dinner
Chapter 8: Beach
Tagged 🙂
Chapter 9: Sleep
Chapter 10: Movie night
Chapter 11: ding dong
Chapter 13: B-day (Part 1)
Chapter 14: B-day ( part 2 )
Chapter 15: B-day ( part 3 )
Chapter 16: Sleepover
Chapter 17: Truth or dare
Chapter 18: Secret
Important info! & Tagged☺
Hey!
Hey ( pt.2 )
Chapter 19: Date
Hey ( pt.3 )
1k reads special!
Chapter 20: Date ( pt.2 )
Camp😢
Chapter 21: Date ( pt. 3)
Chapter 22: Love
Chapter 23: Movie night
Late update😖😖😖😖
Tagged! 😊
Chapter 24: Mrs.Tuan
Chapter 25: Mark
Chapter 26: Awake~
Chapter 27: Idol Celebration
Chapter 28: New friends~
Chapter 29: Sehun
Cover change! & 3k reads!
Chapter 30: Help
Chapter 31: The Truth
Chapter 32: Lies
Chapter 33: her
Chapter 34: Vacation
Chapter 35: Daddy
Chapter 36: K
Chapter 37: BSK
Chapter 38: Breakfast (+18)
Chapter 39: Deal?
Chapter 40: Space
Chapter 41: Intoxicated
Jonghyun
Chapter 42: Goodbye
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!❤
Chapter 43: Lonely
Chapter 44: Home
Exams / Finals 😤
Chapter 45: Love?
Updates
Chapter 46: Shooting Star
Chapter 47: Face Yourself
Chapter 48: Love
Chapter 49: Free Ride
Chapter 50: Fuck Boys
I Purple You💜💜
💜I'M BACK💜

Chapter 12: Breakfast

1.1K 19 41
By Jungcookiez

( --------- & ~~~~~~ <these are time skips btw )

I woke up from the sound of someone laughing downstairs. I got out of bed looked at my phone and noticed that it was 8 A.M. I guess I'll just head downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the dinning room and noticed almost everyone was already there. "Good morning Princess!!" someone says from behind me, while wrapping their arms around my waist.

( JIMIN POV )

"Good morning Princess!" I said while wrapping my arms around Areum's waist, she quickly turned around to face me. "Good morning Jiminie Oppa!" She says before wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me back.

( AREUM POV )

He breaks the hug, then looks at me with a cute smile on his face.

( He's so cute ^^^^^^ ❤❤❤❤❤❤ )

"Did you get a good nights sleep?" He asked "y-yes" "that's good! Come on lets go shit down" (<😂😂) he says while grabbing my hand and bringing me to the seat next to him.

"Good morning Unnie!" Rin says "good morning!" I said while sitting down between Jimin and Tae. "Good morning Princess!" Tae says "good morning Tae!". "Why are we all sitting down in here?" I asked "we're waiting for the food Eomma Jin is making" Jimin says "he's cooking by himself?" "Yes... he always does" Tae says. I got up from my seat and everyone looked up at me. "Where are you going?" Tae asked out of curiousity "to help Jin cook!" I told him before going to the kitchen. "Jin Oppa~" I called "yes Areum??" "Can I help you make breakfast?" I asked him "of course!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later Jin and I finished making pancakes for everyone, all of them had different toppings.

"Hey Areum" he called "yes?" "Can you bring them their pancakes while I clean up the kitchen?" He asked me "of course!" I told him. I looked at the table full of plates with 3 pancakes on each. There were 12 plates, One for Namjoon, Jackson, BamBam, Mark, Rin, Irene, Jungkook, Hobi, Tae, Jin, Jimin and I.

I picked up the plate with chocolate chip pancakes knowing that it was Rin's favorite.

(^lol just act like there's 3 pancakes 😂^)

"Jin, which one is Mark's plate?" I asked him "the one with chocolate chips and strawberries"

"okay thanks!" I told him while picking up Mark's plate. I walked into the dinning room with their plates. When I walked I was still looking down at the plate, trying to make for sure I grabbed the right ones. Oh shit! I forgot to change!! I still only have on a t-shirt I thought to myself. I looked up from the plates and something instantly caught my eye. It was Jungkook and Irene kissing. W-what?? I thought he didn't like her... he's holding her waist... he's french kissing her... it looks like he's enjoying it... I thought to myself. I ignored the painful thoughts going through my head and continued walking into the dinning room. "Ewww can you guys get room" Hobi says while looking at Jungkook and Irene in disgust. "Sorry Oppa.." Irene says before kissing Jungkook again. I ignored them and walked up to Rin and Mark, "here guys!" I said while handing them their plates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was almost done giving everyone their food. Their were only 3 plates left, Jungkook's, Irene's and mine.

I walked back into the dinning room with Jungkook and Irene's plate. "Here Jungkook" I said while handing him his plate.

"Thanks, Princess" he says, I ignored him. I don't even bother saying anything to Irene, I can already tell she doesn't like me. I just sat her pancakes in front of her.

( lmao ^^^^^)

"Fuck you" she mumbles "sorry what was that?" I asked her "fuck you!" She yells, getting everyone's attention "oh I'm sorry! Would you like some syrup?" I ask her "yes obviously!!! Who the hell eats pancakes without syrup?!!" " well it's in the kitchen, go get it if you want it" I tell her "oohhhh!!! BURRNNNN!!! GO UNNIE!!!" Rin yells. She looks up at me pissed off, I could care less. She's been being a bitch to me and I haven't even done anything to her. "No that's okay! I don't need it... I'll share with Kookie! Isn't that right Kookie?" she asked before kissing his cheek "yes jagi" he says then kisses her forehead. What the hell! You know what I'm so done! I thought to my self. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed my plate of pancakes.

I went back into the dinning room, sat down next to Tae then started eating. The whole time while I was eating I could hear Irene flirting with Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finished eating I put took my plate to the kitchen, put it in the sink then went back upstairs. I need to do something today... to get my mind off of that irritating bitch.... Right when I got into my room and took a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 hours later ( 5pm )

I grabbed my phone, after noticing that I had gotten a message. I looked at the notification on my phone. ( which was still locked )

Hidden Messenger:

Hey Areum!! Are you doing anything today? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and my friends? 🙂

_________________________________________

End of Chapter 12 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 16K 53
[COMPLETED] "Who is he?" I asked Ji Eun as I eyed at him. "He's Jungkook. He's really mysterious, don't go near him. Some girls even came back actin...
298K 11.6K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...
849K 46K 41
"Omfg why are you up there?" Jungkook whispered, seeing his new kitten walk on the roof of his friend's cafe. The kitten looked at him with a small p...
132K 4.1K 88
Season 1: "Ohh. That! It was... Umm...." "Tell me!" Then suddenly he pulled me by my waist. I was shocked. He gave me a quick peck on my cheeks and...