They Called Her El Diablo

By coraswan

Academy fic. According to Sang Sorensen she can't handle her boys and their newfound 'needs'; abandoning them... More

Before we start
Chapter 1: The Downfall
Chapter 2: Enter our lovable Diablo
Chapter 3: Take Action or To Not Take Action
Chapter 4: Who the hell are you
Chapter 5: Whoo-sah
Chapter 6: There are intruders in the office!
Chapter 7: Strangest Lunch
Chapter 8: Numbers Don't Lie
Chapter 9: Smee
Chapter 11: Unpleasant Surprise(s)
Chapter 12: Kill the Occupants
Chapter 13: Just Let Me Go
Chapter 14: Woke,Ran,Found
Chapter 15: H3LL-O
Chapter 16: You're WHAT?!?
Chapter 18: Unwanted Past
Chapter 19: You Win Again
Chapter 20: So far, yet not far enough
Chapter 21: Closer till it burns
Chapter 22: Revival
Chapter 23: Relentless
Chapter 25: Decisions & Questions & vice-versa
Chapter 26: Mistake?
Chapter 27: Presents, Smiles and Truth
Chapter 28: The Past, Unmasked.
Chapter 29: Series of WTF events Part 1
Chapter 30: Series of WTF events part 2
Part 31: United We Stand
Chapter 32: Going Places
Chapter 33: Frankbridge
Chapter 34: Houston; Days 2 and 3
Chapter 35: Houston Days 2 and 3 Part 2
Hehe
Chapter 36: Yeah...It Ain't Over Yet
Part 37: The Storm Approaches
Part 38: Hero or Zero
Part 39: Schmecovery
NotUpdate: A03 anyone?

Chapter 24: Get Outta Here!

5K 170 16
By coraswan

Kinda Long Chapter ahead!

Hayden's POV

It didn't take long for Gabriel to come down with his "backup" though I was already expecting his selection. Nate and Raven were trudging down after him looking a little put out at being dragged out so late, only now , Raven had bluish hair and his lip piercing was gone and Nate had a blonde wig, with a fake black goatee. Gabriel worked some makeup on North to make it look like he had a black eye while Gabriel was sporting a rather realistic looking scar across his face.

All in all, they looked like they could be actual Grounders. Nice. I grinned and we set off in Nathan's rugged Range Rover, with me giving directions as well as pointers on what to expect and how to behave. I told them the basics of Grounded Kombat, the no rules and stuff and they took it really well. I was sure they would be telling the rest tomorrow but that was a problem for tomorrow. Tonight, it was my night, I thought, putting on my eye makeup to look like the Black Swan.

We parked nearby to The Club and as we walked over I hushed my voice and told the guys once more, "Whatever happens, don't interfere " I told them my voice steely. The guys tucked guns they'd gotten from the Rover and pulled their shirts over it to conceal it. I approved.

They nodded mutely and we all entered the club, walking through the dance floor to the basement's entrance.

I knocked twice. "password?" A male voice drawled from behind

Glancing behind me at the guys, I said " Fat Joe"

The door swung open to reveal the bloody pits of Grounded Kombat. I inhaled the scent of blood and sweat, watching the guys as they looked around intrigued, taking in every sight.

"Diana!!" A hand clamped me on my shoulder. The guys looked puzzled at the name and I mouthed "later" to them. "Frodo!" I greeted back, smiling sweetly.

"We've set you up in cage 5, after Joker finishes his rounds. Wasn't sure if you'd be back after Joker's whips on ya" he drawled in a southern accent.

"Wouldn't miss it. These are my boys, they're not to be touched Frodo, I mean it" I told him seriously, indicating the guys. "Right-o, just get them the bands and the rest will respect that. They respect you too much to go against that, Diablo."

I grinned, grabbing the boys and guiding them to the back makeshift counter. "4 black bands, name's Diablo" I told the portly boy manning the station. He nodded and went back to get the personalised bands. Once I got them from him, I gave them out to the boys, yelling slightly to be heard over the sounds of cheering and screaming. "This is your protection for the night! Don't ever take it off. If anyone tries to mess with you, just show them this band and it should be settled. If it isn't , call me." I told them.

Raven tried wrapping it around his wrist but it was too large. I stifled laughter as the rest did the same only to be similarly confused by the incorrect size.

I decided to put them out of their misery as I wanted to get a look around the cages before heading to mine.

I tapped the guys and pointed to my neck. "Collar, guys. It's a collar" I smirked wildly, pretending to be oblivious to the dark, heated, aghast looks they were sending me.

"You'll pay for this Mischief" Gabriel leant down and roughly nipped my neck, making my knees go slightly weak.

I just winked impishly at them "looking forward to it" walking off to look at the fighters tonight.

A half hour later, Joker was covered in his opponents' blood and was licking off the fresh red liquid from his whips. The guys had looked mortified and dumbfounded by the state of his victims and even more so when they found out I had been up against him and was going to do so again later tonight.

(what she's wearing, with thigh-high boots)

I felt an odd sense of pride and possessiveness as I walked into the ring, the crowd chanting "Diablo! Diablo! Diablo!" The very name which was emblazoned on the guys' collars. Heh, mine.

I met my first opponent, a show off fighter, Croc aka Adam. He used crocodile clips connected to a high powered battery he had on his side to electrocute and disarm his opponents. The fuckin clips always left nasty burns after but his key weakness was water . I eyed a water bottle one of the spectators was waving about as the ringmaster began the match.

He lunged, hoping to catch some exposed skin which would make it easier to shock me but I twirled away , roundhousing him in the back of the head. He fell to the ground and I looked to the guys for their reaction. Mistake. Crocs clamped the clips on my exposed thighs from his position on the ground and turned up the current. I snarled in pain and anger, my focus going back to the match. I forced my spasming muscles to move, and back-somersaulted away towards the water bottle. I grabbed it, winking at the guy who had held it, I poured it all over Croc who was charging for me now, having recovered from my kick. His box sparked and short circuited making him scream in anger, throwing it to the ground. The fight was more even now. He brought his knee up, and I blocked with both my hands, leaving my upper torso open for a bit. He got in a punch to my face, breaking skin on my cheek, before I caught his wrist and and twisted it, roughly, hearing it snap.

He howled and the crowd went even wilder. I slammed the heel of my palm into his solar plexus, and when he fell, I knocked him out with a direct kick to the head.

"Diablo wins!!" The ringmaster screamed into the mike trying to be heard over the crowd. Regulators pulled Croc's unconscious body away as the next opponent readied himself.

I spared the guys a glance and they were torn between wanting to run in and help or bowl over in shock. I waved a little and focussed on the next guy. And the next. And the next. And the next.

It went on for some time. I was bloody, sweaty, achy, wounded, pretty sure more ribs were cracked if not broken.

My last opponent for the night, was new, Frodo told me. When he saw me, he demanded to be the last opponent saying I wouldn't get up after him. Frodo had laughed, acceding to his request for the obscene sum of money that he had paid. It was split with me though, so I didn't mind. I was most curious who the Exterminator was. He gave his codename as Michael, vanquisher of devils. The guys were with me when Frodo told me this, and North had told me to not do the match. He saw how exhausted and tired I was from the other matches and relayed his observations to the guys. Nate was informing Sean that I would need medical attention when I got back. The rest were similarly worried expressing concern but I waved them off.

I re-entered the ring awaiting Michael. Someone stepped in and I opened my mouth to taunt them but my mouth snapped shut when I saw who the fucker was.

Trent Pendrigo?! Wasn't he supposed to be dead or at least rotting in a cell for attacking me?! I'd injured him pretty bad the last time, and Luke had told me that they had him locked away but they weren't sure if he would survive the night.

"Didn't you get a hint from the last time we met?" I mockingly asked

"I'm not leaving, Diana. I've done too much to leave empty handed now."

"What could you possibly have done Trent? And that's not my name anymore"

He threw a right hook followed by a sweep kick, both of which I avoided. " Some dude in a white mask. I've done things for him I'm not proud of Diablo. He wants those men you've been playing House with. And I did what I had to to get you back, and I'm not leaving till I have you back in your cage at home!" I sent a flurry of punches at his head which he brought his hands up to block. In doing so his lower torso was exposed so, I yanked my tired leg up and kicked him in the stomach, hard. The air whooshed out of him as he flew backwards onto the floor.

He got up and spit a bloody mouthful to the side. "You will give up, Diana!"

"Yeah? Why's that?" I prepped for another attack.

He lunged and used his weight to pin me down to the ground. I was about to head butt him but he jerked his head roughly to the side. I followed his direction with my eyes and anger flowed through me.

He had some of his lackeys holding my 4 angels at gunpoint. Fuck.

"Hey, baby? I think we need bigger collars" Nate teased weakly.

"Don't you fucking touch them Trent" I snarled like an animal.

"Then don't resist, come with me. And I'll let them go."

"You and I both know, that you're just gonna hand them over to your white masked master like the good little servant that you are."

The crowd had parted and was watching the unfolding story intensely. Other matches too had stopped and the fighters were eyeing the lackeys in disdain. I caught Joker's eye from above. "Help them" I mouthed to him, jerking my head to the guys. He smirked maniacally and nodded. He tapped some of the other fighters and whispered in their ears.

Trent laughed, sending bloody spittle over my face. "Praying won't help you, Diana"

I saw Joker and Co, sneaking up behind the cronies who were also watching Trent and I's interaction. I kept fake-praying to distract Trent from their movements. Once they were close enough to the lackeys I locked eyes with Trent. He looked a little startled.

"My name is not Diana!" I sent my forehead crashing into his nose, breaking it with a loud snap. He howled and simultaneously I could hear the lackeys grunting and screaming as Joker attacked them. The boys were also joining the fracas , throwing a few punches and kicks to hold on their own.

"Get them out of here! Now! Not a scratch." I directed TreeBeard who was wielding his tree branch like a machete. More lackeys had come pouring out of god knows where but the Grounded Kombatants and the guys took them on with ease.

TreeBeard saluted me and started to herd my guys out of there, whacking cronies in the head with his humongous tree branch.

"What about you?!" North screamed .

"I'll be there, just go!!" I grunted as Trent sent a nasty cheap shot punch to my injured ribs. I doubled over in pain.

He grabbed my hair and forced me on my knees, angling his crotch such that it was right in front of my face. "This is the position you belong in, bitch" and he took a gun and pointed it at my head. I looked up at him with wide eyes, darting around wildly to search out the main focus of my attention.

"HAYDEN!" A chorus of panicked voices screeched from the guys as TreeBeard continued to force them out of the place. He finally got them out of there and when I was sure they wouldn't witness what was about to happen, my scared countenance faltered.

I smirked wickedly, looking up at Trent through my curtain hair. "And you belong in hell, bastard" I flicked out a knife I had gotten off him earlier and had hidden it in my boots and slashed Trent's hand. I cut too deep, so the hand was practically dismembered, barely hanging on by a few strands of tendon and veins.

A animalistic scream was wrenched from Trent as he collapsed, cradling his wounded arm, as blood spurted out in alarming volumes.

I watched with sick delight as my tormentor for all those years finally faded away in the dingy pits like the animal that he was.

I gave a sharp whistle which echoed through the pits.

"Trent is dead! Those that were with him, stand down now! Or we'll kill ya" I stated simply to the room.

His lackeys immediately dropped their weapons and hurried out of there, pushing each other in their haste.

The rest of the Grounders and Ringmasters cheered and started passing around alcohol for all to enjoy. I smiled, patting some of their backs as I made my way to the exit. "We got mad respect for you Diablo. You're one of us, and we protect our own. " Frodo told me, grinning slightly.

I sighed , and hugged him. "Thanks Frodo, it really means a lot to me."

Before I exited the underground I yelled out, " last round of drinks are on me!"

"Send me the bill Frodo" I winked, leaving the underground. My clothes were black so the blood splatters from Trent weren't that obvious. But those on my skin were so I headed to the washroom on the dance floor level and used toilet paper to soak it up. There was a little shower stall, so I stepped in and rinsed myself of the blood and gore, ignoreing the stings I felt from the open wounds. Drying myself off with a fresh towel, I then borrowed a lighter from a resident stripper and lit the toilet paper up. Burning all evidence. The underground would take care of the corpses below.

I washed my face and got the blood out of my hair the best I could and made my way to the Rover. I looked much more presentable now.

TreeBeard was talking to the guys keeping them calm as I approached. Heh, they'd removed all their disguises and makeup. Was I gone that long?

"Thanks , TreeBeard I'll take it from here. Are any of them hurt?" I asked, worried.

"Nah, they're right as rain. Just anxious to see ya. You're a lucky gal" He winked mischievously. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Thanks again, TreeBeard. See you next match huh?" I gave a quick hug as he nodded and walked back to the club.

As I watched TreeBeard walk away, my back to the boys I exhaled a sharp breath. I started to assure them that everything was fine.  "Before you ask, I'm fine, yes, that was une-"

I was spun around and instantly, a hot mouth covered mine, and thick arms snaked around me, bringing me closer. Judging by the build, I was sure it was Nathan. He was merciless in his assault, plunging his tongue deep into my mouth as he thoroughly tasted me, and I did him.  When he backed off, North was there, and I was pushed against the car to get a better grip on me. I moaned into the kiss feeling tingles running straight down to make me wetter. I drifted a free hand towards our lower halves, where North was teasingly grinding against me, intending on getting my release.

My descent was halted when Gabriel's hand caught mine and I opened my eyes to stare into his glittering blues. He grinned and let his hand trail teasingly down to where I had intended.

I moaned really loud into North and bucked hard, wanting his hand to get there now!

North trailed his hot open mouthed kisses down my throat nipping at my sweet spot. Gabriel was so close to my core, just a little bit.... Ugh!

They backed off together, suddenly, leaving me to support myself against the Rover's frame, panting. I glared half-heartedly. "What the hell?" I was still wound up from the fight and now this. Raven who had been spectating pushed me firmly against Nathan's chest. Nate wrapped his arm around me while the other hand snaked up to grip my chin, facing them. Nate was against the Rover now, as I was held to him, open to the roving eyes of my men.

"Never, again, will you put yourself in such danger, do you understand?!" Raven growled murderously at me. I kept silent, glaring at them for teasing me. North who was next to Nate, suddenly cupped my core, making me buck in shock and arousal. Then, he retreated, burying his face in my neck, where Nate had loosened his grip a little to make way for North's assault. Jesus, how did they co-ordinate so well?

North rubbed my upper thigh, dangerously close to where he had been earlier.

''Understand??'' He whispered getting tantalizingly close to my panting mouth. I felt North grinning from where he was, against my neck.

Gabriel was on my other side, nimble fingers ghosting around my sides, careful not to aggravate my ribs, but still managing to be arousing.

''I'm not- not gon-na apologize for getti-ng you out'' I panted, ''But I'll try not to pu-put myself i-n suc-h a sit-uationmmmmm''

Raven growled at North as he skimmed his fingers over my core. Nathan used his legs to kick mine open, leaving me open to their ministrations.

''I guess that'll have to do, for now.'' And North's fingers slipped into my thin one-piece and touched me.

'Ahh'' I mewled, unable to bend over at the pleasure as Nathan was still restraining my movements. Raven brought his lips to conect with mine, his tongue piercing creating extra friction in my mouth. Oh, the places I wanted that tongue to go....

Gabriel had taken one of my breasts out of the v-necked one-piece and was now showing love and attention to it. He rolled his piercing over the tips, making the pleasure almost indescribable. I felt myself reach the edge of something building up within me. They mustve known I wanted to release as at once, Nathan tightened his grip sexily against my throat, North ceased in his movements, but didn't retreat, Gabriel froze his tongue where it was poised over me and Raven pulled back.

''Not yet. You're gonna hold it till we allow you to come'' He told me, his Russian accent thicker than ever.

I moaned in disapproval, unable to speak because I'm pretty sure my voice had left, and the guys restarted their assault.

After a few minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. ''Please, daddy, can I come?'' I begged, trying to drive them over the edge by calling them daddy.

''Please, daddy, please?'' I mewled louder as their efforts intensified.

''Come.'' Raven demanded. Oh I saw fucking stars with the intensity of it. I knew that if this was only with their hands and mouth, how would it be with the actual deed? And not to mention I had 10 other very talented men waiting at home too.

It was probably my first time releasing myself, seeing as Trent never bothered with my pleasure, only with his. I'd tried to pleasure myself but I never could get the right thoughts or movements to achieve it.

I couldn't feel my legs and the pain from my injuries were unnoticeable. I felt wobbly and it was a good thing they had the foresight to get Nate to support me, 'cause I never could've done it myself.

''Not bad for a first,'' I told them, catching my breath from the sheer intensity of that

''You've never had an orgasm before?'' Gabriel asked incredulously as North started up the car. Raven was next to him, shotgun, and turned to stare at me also.

I knew Nate was sporting a similar look. ''Eh, wasn't really on Trent's agenda. It was always his pleasure first. And I don't know how to do it myself'' I shrugged non committedly, laying myself across Nate's and Gabriel's laps. 'Uhg,'' I hissed when I hit my injured side on their knees.

''Careful, baby girl, we told the rest everything. Expect tons of questions when we get back. Doc's waiting with the supplies.''

''Jeez, guys, this isn't shit,'' I told them, snuggling against Gabriel's warm chest.

'''It is shit, and you're in a lot of shit, кукла (baby doll)'' Raven said from the front seat.

I pouted. ''Tell him I'm rolling my eyes at him, angel face'' I murmured to Gabriel

''Она проявляет неуважение, Raven'' (She's showing disrespect) Gabriel told him in Russian, amused

''English dudes, English'' I whined

''Когда она будет готова, мы можем использовать этот рот для использования'' ( When she's ready, we can put that mouth to use) North piped in from in front.

''Guysss!'' I wailed

''Жених, теперь мне понадобится холодный душ.'' (Asshole, now I'm going to need a colder shower) Nathan grumbled from next to me, look very uncomfortable.

''If you guys want, I can help take care of your little problems'' I offered, remembering that Trent always demanded that I take care of him before anything or he'd get into a nasty mood.

The brakes squealed and I was the centre of attraction for 4 pairs of dark eyes.

Oops?

XxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxX

Hello! Hope y'all liked this chapter! Took a while to get it up, but I did! More talking next chapter, maybe some confessions also... we'll see how it goes! Who knows what Hayden has up her sleeves ^_^

Show your ❤️ love and support by commenting/voting/sharing! Let's spread the joy of Academy!!

Cheers

CS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 722 28
In this book you'll just find cute moments of Sang and her guys from my version of the story. Read my full length story first before delving into th...
130K 5.3K 28
Sang has gone through so much pain, and she's barely hanging on now. But suddenly Blackbourne and Toma teams find her, and want to give the world to...
533K 25.6K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...
21.4K 1.1K 62
A young girl named Sang Sorenson has had a rough life. Since she was very little, all she can remember is pain and suffering. She does not really rem...