Falling For The Opposite of M...

Від emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... Більше

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

17

3.2K 104 20
Від emmyteal

Third person POV

While Jungkook was up in Heaven with Seokjin/Feathers, Saeyeon had already gone home and Jimin and Suga were out and about looking for Jungkook.

"Hyung, it's already been 2 hours. Don't you think it's a little too late?" Jimin groaned to Suga.
Suga nodded. Jungkook could sometimes be late but never this late. His best record for being late was like 1 hour. They had already waited for 2 hours but Jungkook still didn't turn up.

They were getting more worried. Did something happen to their precious brother?

Was he kidnapped??? But Jungkook is like the best demon fighter in the world so if he was taken awa-

Suga's thoughts were cut short.

"Angels. It must have been them. Only they would have the power to go up against the demon prince." Suga muttered to Jimin who knew what Suga meant.

"Which angel though, Yoongi hyung? Could it have been Taehyung? Namjoon?" Jimin replied.
"First of all, it can't have been Taehyung. He was still in class and I heard that he had to stay back for some meeting at school. Strange though that none of the humans cared about Hoseok gone. Meh. Anyway, it's not Namjoon as well. I saw him at the canteen before we left."

"Saeyeon? She could have used Jungkook's attraction to her as an opening and took him." Jimin pressed the topic as he bit his fingernails, extremely worried about Jungkook.

"Possible. We should go the house she and Taehyung stays in to ask but we shouldn't look desperate."

Jimin agreed.

As Saeyeon and Taehyung's house wasn't too far away from theirs, it was easy to find them.

"Yo. Knock knock knock. Let us see Saeyeon." Suga called into the intercom at their front gate.
A maid walked out and ushered them in to sit on a nearby couch.

"Miss Saeyeon is sleeping but Master Taehyung is awake. Would you like me to get him for you instead?"

"Yes please. And tell him that it's important business that is to be discussed immediately."

The maid just nodded and ran off.

Jimin smiled at her back.

"She has nice curves you know."

"Oh freak. Can't you be less horny for once? Like please?" Suga groaned.

Soon, Taehyung walked out.

"Well," he sat down on the couch opposite the one Suga and Jimin sat. "What do 2 hooligans want from me that is so important?"

Suga became serious as his face hardened.

"Where is Jungkook?"

Taehyung looked confused. "What? Why would I know where the demon prince was anyway?"

"Look we have no time for games, you feathery ass. So let me ask you one more time. Where the hell is Jungkook?" Suga shouted at Taehyung, growing impatient.

A yawn was heard as Saeyeon descended down the stairs in a white sleeping gown.

"Tae-ah, what's all the noise about? I was having a nice nap... Eh? What are you two doing here? Saeyeon rubbed her eyes sleepily at the guys.

"What the hell? It's only 4.20pm. How are you tired?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"Hey, I need beauty sleep ok? I like to sleep. Anyway, what are y'all here for? To kill us angels?"
Angry Saeyeon mode was on.

"Give us back Jungkook." Suga said simply.

Saeyeon looked perplexed too and looked at Taehyung who shrugged in return.

"Look, we don't know what's happening here, but we didn't do anything to Jungkook. I saw him off at the park and Taehyung was legit at the school with Namjoon."

"Yeah right. We can totally believe you angels."

"I'm being serious." Saeyeon said firmly.

Suga pressed his lips together.

"Ok fine. Maybe you're right. But I won't believe Mr I-hate-y'all-cos-you're-demons here. What proof do you have that you didn't harm Jungkook or something?" Jimin wagged his finger at Taehyung.

Tae put his hands up with a very innocent look.
"I'm being legit. I really didn't take Jungkook. I swear and give y'all my word, I didn't harm him or do whatever you think I did to him. Sure, I do hate him. He's a demon after all. But I wouldn't do that dirty kind of shit. Please believe me. I didn't do it."

Suga and Jimin frowned. They then turned towards each other and whispered among themselves.

"Hyung, I think he's telling the truth eh."

"He does seem sincere... but I still don't trust him. Well, for now I guess we have to believe him."

Soon after, they turned back to Saeyeon and Taehyung.

"Ok. We'll believe you. For now, so don't try anything funny on us. Got it?" Suga said in his deep voice.

Saeyeon clapped her hands and smiled. "Great! Now that we've chilled, let's go find Jungkookie!"
Suga and Jimin smiled slightly at Saeyeon calling Jungkook by his nickname, while Taehyung frowned, obviously disturbed by Saeyeon's relationship with Jungkook.

He hadn't talked to her about it yet as he didn't want her to get the feeling that he was too overprotective, she already knew that he was in love with her and he knew that she only saw him as a brother. And the fact that it was true disappointed him and made him want to make her his even more.

However, that Jungkook had to have a chance with her before Tae could say anything.

Jimin POV

We all then walked to the park where Jungkook took Saeyeon to skip school.

As we walked there, I walked beside and pulled Saeyeon to me. I wanted to talk to her.

At first, Taehyung gave me that 'wtf you gonna do to my girl, you little shit' face and held onto her arm. But Saeyeon turned to him and smiled sweetly. "Tae-ah, it's ok. You know I'm capable of defending myself from demons."

And she didn't insult us about being demons. Wow. Jungkook-ah, what did you do to her? Well, whatever you did, it seems good.

Taehyung gave her a desperate look but he relented to her and let go.

I dragged her to the front and walked and talked.
I started the questions first.

"So, what happened? Did Jungkook do yo another kiss?" I wiggles my eyebrows, excited to hear what they did together.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms while smiling in amusement. Wow. A whole lot of emotions there.

"Dumbass. We didn't. We just sat there happily and talked. And we became friends, but I still don't trust y'all, no matter how empathetic y'all can be, I'll still be careful."

I laughed.

"That's Jungkookie for you. Wanna hear a story? We still have like 20 minutes left to the park."

"Sure."

"So, you may already know some things about Jungkook like he's a jerkass, but if you really want to understand him, you've got to listen well. Jungkook actually was only half demon. At first. He only became a full demon after a few weeks in Hell."

Saeyeon's eyes widened slightly.

"Jungkook told me something about his humanity being stolen. How did that happen?"
Jimin opened his mouth to tell her but got cut off by a gruff Suga.

"Park Jimin! We didn't come here to talk about Jungkook's past, we came here to find him." Taehyung nodded slightly despite the frown on his face at the mention of Jungkook's name.

"Well, I only remember Jungkook leaving cos he went off to meet you guys, Jimin and Sugar." Saeyeon giggled.

"Yah. Don't call me that, Saeyeon. Cos I ain't sugar. I'm swag."

Saeyeon POV

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned to me and Taehyung. "Yes you totally are, Hyung. Y'all should see his collection of Kumamon. And when he looks at it, you get to see his innocent gummy smile and he hugs-"

"PARK JIMIN! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" Suga screamed at Jimin who smiled at Suga playfully. Suga ended up chasing Jimin on the way to the park while Taehyung and I lazily flew there with their angel wings.

"How cute~" I mused as I stared at Suga chasing Jimin.

Taehyung sighed as he saw I looking at the demons happily.

"Saeyeon, I'm disappointed and confused. How can you trust these demons, most of all, Jungkook?! Sae, they're demons and no matter how humane they seem, you know they're the same as any other demon we've seen. Disgusting, creepy and evil to the core with nor a drop of humanity in them."

I frowned slightly as I in turn sighed at Taehyung's words.

"Tae, I don't trust them. Not fully that is but-"

"But you trust them! At least 1%! Oh god, what has Jungkook done to you, Saeyeon... You're so different from the Saeyeon I knew."

I looked at Tae pleadingly. "Tae... that's not it. I just have a little change of mindset. Jungkook has some humanity left in him, ok? He was stripped of his humanity and was actually a half before some shit happened. Why can't you at least try to understand demons, Taehyung?"

He shook his head in disbelief. "You've changed too much, Saeyeon. This isn't you anymore."
And with that, he swooped down to where Suga and Jimin were.

"Taehyung..." I was disappointed. Why couldn't Tae just see that not all demons were monsters? Did I really change that much?

"Saeyeon! Hurry up and get your feathery ass down here!" Jimin called up.

I hurriedly swooped down and landed, folded my wings and letting them disappear into my body after the landing.

Jimin widened his eyes in amazement. "Didn't know angels could do that..."

I smiled.

"Anyway, we found Jungkook." Taehyung said in his deep ass voice.

"Huh? Where?" I looked around for that raven brown haired boy.

Suddenly, there were a pair of arms around my waist and Jungkook appeared behind me, startling me slightly when he tilted his head to my eye level. Yes I am that short.

"Right here, Hun."

I blushed slightly at his contact and to his amusement as a smirked creeped onto his face, making him look all the more attractive.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. What's gotten into me?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
85.1K 7K 18
Falling from Heaven hurt a lot. Being dragged into Hell by devils also hurt, however nothing hurts as much as having your freedom taken away by none...
767K 26.1K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
12.7K 918 13
"Love at first sight doesn't exist" she exclaimed with a faint smile, nevertheless her being an hopeless romantic and having this kinda opinion about...