Why Me? (Sasuke x Naruto's Si...

By Anime_lover_18_

Nayuki Uzumaki has lived her life trying to protect her brother Naruto from the criticism but takes twice the... More

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I'm Sorry ;-;

Chapter 3

742 27 31
By Anime_lover_18_

Nayuki's POV
As I got up, I saw that I was up so early that the sun wasn't even up yet and so I went to get ready.  I left my hair down and it is kinda long so it goes down to my lower back.  I was making breakfast which was chocolate chip pancakes. (Mmm pancakes😍) When Naruto came into the kitchen. While rubbing his eyes he asked, "Ne Imouto, what are you doing? Kakashi-sensei said not to eat breakfast."
I just stared at him and then looked at my pancakes and responded, "I don't care what he says. I like eating and he is not stopping me from eating this! Dattebane!"
(A/N I'm adding that now so......yeah! Believe it!"😅)
I grabbed a pancake and stuffed it into my mouth. I could feel the sweet flavor on my tongue.  I had a smile on my face with heart eyes as I ate more pancakes.
"Want any?" I questioned Naruto.
"No, I'm going to listen to sensei and not eat breakfast like he said." He concluded.
"Ok then, more for me!" I exclaimed happily as I stuffed more pancakes in my mouth.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡To the training grounds♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I saw Sakura trying to flirt with Sasuke but failing miserably as he just ignored her and looked away.
Since I was tired I sat in front of Sasuke and laid my head in his lap going to sleep.  Sakura looked like she wanted to kill me but I didn't care.
Sasuke's POV
She looks so cute when she is sleeping. He thinks while stroking Nayuki's hair.
Her hair is so soft. I sigh softly as a certain pink-haired kuniochi glaring at Nayuki.
Sakura's POV
Why does she always all of my Sasuke-kun's attention? She is just a stupid wannabe that wants all of Sasuke-kun's attentiom. She is just a monster like her brother. Ugh I can't believe she is on my team. I just have to make her look bad so Sasuke won't like her anymore. Yeah I'll sabotage her.
Nayuki's POV
I fell alseep peacfully to Sasuke stroking my hair. But then I was uncomfortable from laying on the ground so I sat between his legs and cuddled into his chest breathing in his scent before falling asleep again. Not knowing Sasuke was blushing and Sakura was fuming.
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎Smol time skip◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
I woke up to someone gently shaking me awake and it was Sasuke. I saw Kakashi waving at us.
"Oh sorry, I fell asleep." I said while rubbing my eyes.
Everyone's POV (even Sakura)
So kawaii! Everyone thought when they saw the adorable girl rubbing her eyes.
Nayuki's POV (I'm so sorry for all the POV changes)
Kakashi explained the test and Sakura asked if we could use weapons and he said yeah.
"How will you be able to dodge our weapons if you can't even dodge a chalkboard eraser?" Naruto asked while laughing.
"Ignore the class clowns. They are usually the weakest. I'm setting an alarm to go off at twelve. Ok we are going to start in.........3-"
Naruto was mad so he ran at Kakashi-sensei with a kunai and he simply dodged it.
"I didn't say start yet but I am starting to like you all more." Kakashi complimented us. "Anyway 3.......2........1......GO!"
Sasuke, Sakura, and I quickly ran into the forest while Naruto stayed in the middle.
Baka I thought while sweatdropping.
"You know, you are a little weird compared to the others." Kakashi said while sweat dropping.
"The only thing weird is your haircut!" Naruto exclaimed while Kakashi sweat dropped again.
"Taijutsu, the art of fighting." Kakashi said while grabbing a book out of his ninja pouch.
I thought there were no weapons in taijutsu. I thought.
He pulled out an orange book from his pouch and its title Icha Icha Paradise.
Well I guess our sensei is a pervert I thought while sweat dropping.
I zoned out while they were fighting and I snapped out of it once I heard Kakashi say,"Hidden leaf secret taijutsu Thousand Years of Pain!"
And he stuck his fingers up Naruto's butt. Naruto went flying into a river holding his butt.
Seriously? That's an actual thing?!
Wait if the point of this excercise is to get a bell and in a squad there is four people total but in our case five and if he fails one of us then it won't be equal. The answer is team work! I thought excitedly. I need to go see if anyone wants to work together. 
I saw Naruto hanging from a rope in a tree so I went to go ask him.
"Hey Onii-chan!" I said while throwing a kunai to cut the rope and he fell so I caught him bridal style and put him down.
"The point of the test is teamwork! Can we work together?" I asked him excitedly.
"Sorry Imouto, but I need to be able to do this by myself in order to become Hokage. When I get the bells I'll give ont to you though." Naruto told me.
"Ok then. Good luck." I say while I sigh. "Well, it's time to go look for Sakura and ask her."
I found Sakura in a genjutsu so I went to her, put two fingers on her forehead and said,"Release!"
She woke up and looked around for something.
"Hey Sakura-chan, do you want to work together to get the bells?" I asked her with a smile.
"Never! I would never work with a monster like you!  She said emphasizing the word monster. "I'm going to look for my Sasuke-kun now!"
Monster? That brought back some horrible memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking through the village until I heard something.
"Brat"
"Just die"
"You're lucky the Hokage let you stay in the village."
I ran toward the noise and I saw people in a circle hitting someone with rocks.
"ONII-CHAN!!!!" I yelled while running towards him.
I took the hit for him and the people kept hitting throwing them at me chanting,"Monster!"
They stopped when they saw that I was unconscious, bloody, and broken.  Naruto had to carry me home. That was the day I broke my arm and get really scared when some one calls me a monster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You really think I'm a monster don't you?" I asked Sakura with a quiet and shaky voice trying desperately to hold back tears. "It's ok, you don't have to work with me."
I went to go look for Sasu-kun and I found him in the ground with just his head sticking out of the ground.  I giggled which made him blush a little.
"Can you help me?" Sasuke asked with a red face.
"Sure!" I said while punching the ground with a chakra infused fist, while Sasuke jumped out and watched me with shock as I broke almost half of the forest.
"Oops, I guess I went a little overboard." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Anyway do you want to work together? That's the whole point of the test."
"I have to get stronger in order to defeat him." He said with a hint of anger in his voice. "When I get them I will give you one. We are the strongest on the team so we have to stick together." He said while ruffling my hair and I giggled again.
"Ok then good luck." I said to him and he smiled a little before leaving.
Kakashi appeared behind me and said,"Are you going to try to get a bell?"
"Yeah, everyone else doesn't want to work with me." I shrugged.
(A/N She is able to do the flash step which is when you throw a special kunai and you can teleport there.)
Kakashi threw some kunais at me I dodged them and flash stepped behind him and reached for the bells but he pulled away and threw a punch at me. I caught the punch and tried to kick him but he dodged and disappeared.
Where did he go?
I felt a vibration and jumped up. Kakashi looked suprised that I dodged his move. Just then the bell rang and Kakashi poofed back to the spot with the logs and I smirked after he went away because I got all the bells.
*Flashback to a minute ago*
Before he disappeared I grabbed the bells and replaced them with some fake ones I made from leaves. I then teleported the bells into my teammate's pockets.
*End o' Flashback*
As I walked back to the spot we were supposed to meet at Kakashi was yelling at us saying,"You didn't pass!"
I came next to him and asked,"Well why didn't they? They all have the bells."
Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura checked their kunai pouches.
When they saw the bell, Kakashi looked shocked,"When did you get those?"
"When you weren't looking." I said while sticking my tongue out.
"Ok, then Nayuki fails."
"No, we will give our bells to Nayuki." Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura said.
"Thanks but then all of you will fail." I said seriously.
"Yeah, she is right but then one of you has to quit being a ninja. So who will it be?" Kakashi asked with seriousness evident on his face.
"I will." Sakura stated.
"What you can't quit being a ninja believe it!" Naruto shouted.
"Out of all of us I am the worst ninja. Think about this Naruto. Everyone is stronger than me, even Nayuki." Sakura said with a wavering voice.
I gave Sakura a hug. "We'll miss you." I whispered in her ear. Then I looked at Sasuke and motioned to Sakura. He sighed then walked up to Sakura and gave the squealing fangirl a hug. After he let go, Sakura fainted.
"Ok then, Team 7's first mission is tomorrow. See you!" Kakashi waved as he poofed away.
"Onii-chan, I'm going to take Sakura home so I'll be home late." I told him.
"Ok I will save some ramen for you." He shouted
I picked up Sakura and started to walk to her house not knowing that a certain Uchiha was following me.
§&§&§&§&§& Time skip to when Nayuki walks home &§&§&§&§&§&§&§
A bully walked up to me. "Hey look there is the demon girl." He said to the rest of his group and so they grabbed some stones and started to throw them at me until I was half unconscious. I could easily beat them but I feel like they need to take their anger out and they can take it out on me. Some one stood in front of me and picked me up.
Sasuke's POV
"Why do you let them do this to you?" I asked Nayuki while bandaging her wounds at the Uchiha compound.
"Well I feel like they need to let out some anger and they probably don't mean it when they do stuff like that to me. Plus I'll be fine." I say to him with a pained smile.
"You're too nice, you know that Nayuki?" I say while shaking my head. I went to grab a blue shirt that had my clan symbol on it because Nayuki loves to sleep with my shirts on.
We went into my bedroom and hopped into bed. Nayuki sleeps over often so this was normal now.
I brought her closer to me and she cuddled into my chest as I held her waist. We both then fell into a peaceful sleep.
Nayuki's POV
He smells so good. I thought as I breathed in his scent and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Well that's the chapter 😊
Sakura: Hey, why am I not on the team?!
Me: Because you are mean and useless
Sakura: But I become a Sanin in the future!
Me: Ha! Not in this book! *sticks tongue out*
Sakura: *starts crying*
Nayuki: What are you guys doing?
Me: Nothing *innocent voice*
All: Well see you later!

Comment

Vote

Love, Anime Lover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others