Kuroo Tetsuro x reader - Hear...

Od yukisass

(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง Vรญce

โ€ข 1 โ€ข
โ€ข 2 โ€ข
โ€ข 3 โ€ข
Contact
New
Rainy days
Friends?
Shopping
Volleyball boys
Dat boi
Spot taker
My lunch buddy
Follow
The stars and the moon
Dark
Alone
Meet again
A day missed
Back
Folded paper
Stop
Over
A thousand times
Dead
Don't tell
Tell me more
Sew
Deal
Sorry
Laugh
Freddy Bensons
Hana
Ride
Busses
Whoa
Not kissing you
Finally broken
Kimono?
Takoyaki
Firework
Going back
IMPORTANT
Tickle monster
Tickle monster
Games
Ending
Himer SompsIn
Your one and Only
Important
Meat buns
Hello darkness my old friend
Regrets
Love
Boyfriend
Not official chapter
Love ya~
Dating Kenma
Kitten
3am text
3am text pt 2
Food Game
Hang up
Kyoya Hibari
IMPORTANT
ITS BEEN A WHILE
Hello dere
Omfg

Not going to that festival

8.9K 282 582
Od yukisass

WHEN YOU WRITE WHIS IN AN HOUR AND KNOW ITS GONNA SUCK. OK.

"(Y/n)-chan, I told coach that you can't be in to take notes today, unless you want to?" Ayano says from the other side of your room door.

"Do you want to come with us? We're leaving right now?" Hiroko says, worried. "You have to get breakfast but then you can leave if you don't feel well?"

You open up the door of your room, ready to leave. Hiroko and Ayano looked at your sleepy and annoyed look. "W-well, let's go then. You're brother is also in the breakfast room."

"Ok."

~~~~~

"Hana-ch-WHOA! What happened??" Your brother rushes over to you and looks at Hiroko and Ayano for answers.

"It's... a long story. We will explain later." Ayano sweat drops while Hiroko looks for any sign of Kuroo to stay away from him.

Your brother hugs you tightly. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. Onii-chan will protect yo- what where did she go?" You ignored them and walked to get food. All you wanted to do was get your breakfast and leave. You couldn't risk running into Kuroo again after what happened.

"Oh (Y/n)-chan!" You turn around to see Hinata looking worried. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just a little tired. I guess I shouldn't of stayed up night playing those games. Kenma got me into it." You lie, scratching your head and let out a small laugh. You just couldn't ignore Hinata. You'd feel too bad, and the way he'd look would make you feel too guilty.

"But... you don't look ok. I know what happened last night effected you. I was there too, remember?" He laughs a little bit, upset that you lied to him, but he seemed to brush it off. "After we get our food, we can sit together and I'll make sure to cheer you up. Ok?" He smiles and grabs what he wants for breakfast.

"I'm glad I could count on you." You smile at him and get for your food. After waiting for Hinata to get his food, you both start to walk to a table until you bump into someone.

You look up to see Kuroo. He looked like he was in the same situation you were in, tired, annoyed, and having bags under the eyes. You quickly glare at him and push past him with Hinata right next to you.

~~~~~

"Ah, (Y/n)-san, are you ok?" Sugawara walks past you and Hinata and puts his hand on your forehead. "Well you don't have a fever, but maybe you should rest today. You look very tired." The gray haired mom makes sure your ok.

"Thank you for worrying, mom." You laugh a little while he pouts. Hinata laughs while you two walk away.

"Kageyamaaa! Scoot over a little bit! (Y/n)-chan needs to sit in between us so we can make sure no one hurts her anymore." Hinata whines as Kageyama sighs and scoots over.

"U-um.. (Y/n)-San.. y-you can... leanonmeifyouaretootired..." Kageyama stutters.

"Thank you Kageyama-kun. I will if I absolutely need to. But make sure you both wake me up so I can go back to my room." You smile and Kageyama blushes and nods.

"Kageyama! Don't take (Y/n)-chan away from me!" Hinata says, stuffing food into his mouth. It now seemed like it turned into a who-can-finish-first game when Kageyama starts stuffing his face too.

"I'm not doing anything, bastard!" He yells.

Seeing both of them fighting like that made you laugh loudly.  "You guys are so... stupid!" You laugh and try to copy their eating. "I'll beat both of you in a eating game!"

-30 seconds later-

"My stomach hurts... I'm done. I'm out.. Kageyama-kunnnnnn. I'll take you up in that offer now.." You slowly close your eyes and lean on Kageyama's shoulder.

"M-maybe we shouldn't of let her eat that fast..." Kageyama blushes and stares at the girl laying on him.

"Nope! I think she's on the way to feeling better now." Hinata leans over to whisper something in Kageyama's ear. "She sorta had a fight with her want-to-be-boyfriend....and now she feels upset and mad."

"Hm I see." Kageyama nods, understanding the situation.

"Yeah so we have to make sure we protect her!" Hinata and Kageyama nod to each other and promise.

~~~~~~~

-meanwhile-

~~~~~~

"Kuroo-kun... you wanted to talk?" Your brother steps outside of the gym to meet up with Kuroo.

"Takayuki-san...I'm...I'm sor-" Kuroo starts.

Your brother sighs and smiles a little bit. "Kuroo-kun. You know you shouldn't be saying sorry to me. I know what happened...you were jealous right? You also liked Hana-chan, don't you?" He asks.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I ruined my chances by being an as-"

"Watch your profanity! I'm still older than you!" Takayuki pouts and points at Kuroo. "But yeah, you were being an ass. No wonder she slapped you. But...." Your brother rests his arms on his head. "I can see where you and her were coming from. She was afraid to tell you while you let the jealousy get at you. Oikawa may have kissed her but you couldn't tell that she liked you more? Why do you think she didn't answer his confession?" He laughs. "She can't make some decisions that quickly. She was scared to hurt one of you, even though she was hurting herself the most."

Kuroo just listens, shocked, as your brother continues to speak. "Besides, I shipped you guys since day one!"

"Wait-but how did you know about-"

"I know everything!" Takayuki cheers.

"And you're not going to beat me up for hurting your little sister?" Kuroo laughs but backs away slowly.

"Nah." Takayuki walks towards Kuroo and punches him arm, which makes Kuroo rub it. "I'll punch you."

"Ouch, but thanks" Kuroo smiles.

~~~~~

You woke up inside of your room, on your bed.

'I guess Kageyama and Hinata took me back to my room?' You think to yourself while getting up from the bed.

"Maybe I shouldn't of eaten all that food..." You sigh. You then remember about how Oikawa texted you and reach for your phone.

"25 missed calls from Ayano and.... 49 missed called from Hiroko andddddddd 87 missed called from Onii-chan...OH MY GOD 227 missed called from Hinata... and 1 call from Kenma. Oh. I should call him back hm." You say out loud.

~ A little later~

"Hey (Y/n)-chan.... are you going to go to the festival tonight? We're going to leave soon but-"

"No... I'm just going to stay here today. I know I was looking forward to it, but I just can't. Too many things happened that's making me not want to go..." You reply.

Ayano sighs. "Well ok! We will make sure to bring you back some food!"

"Unless I eat it all! Bye bye!" Hiroko yells and walks it with Ayano scolding her.

"Have fun! Your Kimonos look great!" You tell to them and close the door.

"Well... I guess I'm going to miss the festival..." You fall back in your bed until you get a call. You reach over and answer it.

"Hell-"

"(Y/n)-CHAN! YOU BETTER GET TO THAT FESTIVAL! WERE HAVING A SMALL PARTY WITH THESE OTHER OLD PEOPLE! IVE STILL GOT MY MOVES JIMMY!" You wonder who your grandma yells to and laughs. "I HAVE TO GO BUT YOU NEED TO ENJOY YOURSELF WITH YOUR FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED! GRANDMA IS GOING TO PARTY DEARIE! LOVE YOU, GOODNIGHT!" Then she hangs up without allowing you to speak or say anything.

"I don't even have a kimono thou-"

"(Y/N)-CHAN! I BROUGHT YOU A KIMONO! Open up!" Your brother hangs on the door, which you open. You are met face to face with a very pretty kimono.

"Onii-chan... HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND??" You yell.

"I know everything! Now! I'll be outside in the car waiting for you. Get dressed into the outfit and run to the car so we can leave! I'll fix your hair before we get there!" Your brother yells and runs out of the room, leaving you there dumbstruck.

"Well... my evening took a complete tur-"

"STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF AND HURRY HANA-CHAN!"

~~~~~

The ending kills me though. I'm DED.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

96.5K 3.7K 30
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
1M 27.9K 46
-๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyลซ x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyลซ or its characters and I most defi...
6.6K 283 30
"thank you for everything you do and everything you are" timeskip!haikyuu!!! ! heavy spoiler warning ! started- 17.11.22