I've Searched the World (Liam...

By CesisLoveNH

Liam Payne...How Shall i describe Liam Payne? Loyal and Kind a wonderful singer and well we were a couple, an... More

Chapter 2: How Long Are You Staying?
Chapter 3: Family
Chapter 4: I Wish
Chapter 5: Beginnings End
Chapter 6: What's Next for us?
Chapter 7: Cracking
Chapter 8: Couples
Authors Note*
Chapter 9: (i have no title)
Chapter 10: Love Me?
Chapter 11: Cameron
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter 13: Jack
Chapter 14: Wedding
Happy Endings

I've Searched the World (Liam Payne Fanfiction)

2.7K 27 11
By CesisLoveNH

This is for my amazayn friend Lauren! she is the coolest person ever and let me and my friends ride her scooter in D.C. :) i ot a really good pic of Christian on it Laur! 

love you lots! <3

Xx

_________________________________________________________

Lauren's P.O.V.

My feet were hurting, standing in line for 6 hours to get 1 look at liam payne, I’m not even sure it  was worth the wait.

“You owe me big time!” Kaylah whispered in my ear and pushed me forward.

“It was Cam and Cesi who set this up!”

“But who contacted them?”

I took a step closer to the table that was playing host to 5 gorgeous boys only in L.A. for a limited time.

“H-hi.” I stuttered handing Niall myyearbook addition of Up All Night to sign.

“What’s your name lo-” Niall stopped mid sentence and looked up at me,”Oh my god, it’s her.”

“What?” Kaylah and i both stared at Niall jumping in his seat.

“Harry, It’s actually her!” Niall placed his hands on Harry’s arm tugging at his loose fitting grey T.

“OH MY GOD!”

“WHAT!” Kaylah and i screamed again.

“Liam!” Niall and Harry both screamed his name in unison, my stomach felt tight and uneasy as he walked from his end of the table to mine.

I looked up at his gorgeous face, “H-hi” I stuttered again.

“I have literally searched the world for you.”

“What?”

“Can we talk for a bit?”

1 month ago.

Liam’s P.O.V.

“Liam get you lazy booty out of the chair and come watch T.V. with me.” Louis wailed from the couch.

“No i’m busy.”

“If you stalking that girl again i swear to god Payne.” I wasn’t stalking her i was just looking at pictures of her and watching her youtube videos. This wasn’t just a girl this was Lauren, she was beautiful, i just wish she knew i loved her so much.

“I’m not stalking her!”

“You look at her pictures every night and you have her facebook page bookmarked on your computer. I think your a stalker.” She was so perfect though long  brown hair dark eyes, doesnt were a lot of makeup but is naturally stunning.

She could be a movie star. I’ve only spoken to her once during a twitcam she managed to get a question through and I told her i thought she was pretty. she thanked me then logged off.

“Guy’s I’m gonna meet her someday.”

“Not this again! ‘I’ll meet her and she’ll love me and blah blah blagh!’”

“You guys are assholes, you know that?” I closed my computer and jumped on the couch next to Louis. “You know I’m gonna meet her, she’s a directioner she’s gotta meet me sometime or another.”

“We know Liam you have told us so many times, we get it you’ll find her, alright now shut up!”

Harry stood from the couch, and wandered into his bedroom, where Zayn stood on the phone supposedly with his new best friend Cesi, Niall’s had eyes for her since we first meet her.

“Hey Cam,” Harry spoke just loud enough so Louis could hear him, Louis had a THING for Harry’s good friend Cam as well.

“Hey Haz what’s up? Having a good time in L.A.?”

“Yeah just wanted to talk kinda bored here what’s going on in New York?”

“Nothing particularly interesting Cesi and I are just playing matchmaker with an old friend from highschool.”

“Sounds like fun, When are you coming to visit us out here?”

“We’ve been over this! I’m coming Next week! Excited much?”

“Very Louis pretty excited to see you also.” Harry gave Lou a little kick on the backside before continuing his pacing around the living room.

“Yeah great, Cesi’s coming with me by the way, tell Niall that.”

“I will!” Harry smiled and winked at Niall, “Talk soon kay, bye!”

Harry hung up the phone, at the same time Zayn did.

“Cam’s coming!”

“Cesi’s coming!” They said at the same time. I guessed that meant Zayn had been on the phone with Cesi while Harry was talking to Cam. Louis and Niall lit up at the thought of this, and the other boys laughed.

“Hey, I’m in the mood for pizza,” Niall said, after they’d calmed down. “Wanna go out?”

“Yeah, let me get my jacket.” Harry said. Lou and Zayn nodded, standing up as well, and the four of them started towards the door. As the other boys went out, Zayn looked back.

“Liam? You coming?”

With a start, I stood up and walked over to him, grabbing my sweatshirt.

“Yeah. I could use some pizza.”

The two of us shut the door behind us, leaving my laptop open on the couch, with all thoughts of Lauren leaving my mind as I began to think about what to get for dinner.

In fact, after the meal, I wouldn’t think of her again for a while. Not until Cam and Cesi arrived the next week, anyways.

Next Week

“Hey Guys!” Niall opened the door for our two tall brunette friends. They strolled through the door and dropped their bags near the couch sitting quickly and kicking off their shoes.

“Hey Nialler!” They shouted, hugging him. When Niall hugged Cesi, I caught both of them blushing a bit.

“Are the girls here?” I heard Zayn call from the back. Him, Harry, and Louis were all in their man-cave playing video games, while Niall and I were here in the kitchen, now currently with Cesi and Cam too.

“Yeah buddy!” Niall called. I heard footsteps and the other boys came rushing out, swooping in and hugging them.

“Hey guys. Hey guys.”

“Hi!”

“Hello!”

“God, we missed you.” Harry hugged Cam and Cesi tightly for a while before letting them get settled.

Cesi jump when her phone buzzed in her pocket, “Oh god.”

“What is it?” Niall eagerly asked.

“Well you know that friend that cam and i tried to play matchmaker with? The guy we set her up with was a real jerk to her.” It made me think about Lauren did she have a boyfriend? or was she available for me?

Cam shook her head, then light up with an idea, “Maybe he would be good with Lauren!”

“WAIT-! you have a friend named Lauren?”they nodded, “I know this is a long shot but,” I opened my laptop, “But Is this her.”

They studied the girls facebook page for a while before they said anything, they then nodded and said “Yep.” I stared at them in amazement.

“Only thing wrong with setting her up with Jerry, We haven’t been able to get in touch with her since we graduated high school.” My smile dropped slightly.  

“Yeah she moved out to L.A. I think.” Cesi nodded, “Sorry Liam.Do you know her?”

“He stalks her like seriously!” Niall laughed, “He thinks she’s amazing and they would be perfect together.”

“Well,” Cesi and Cam smiled at eachother, “Maybe they would be cute together. I mean Lauren does like One Direction.”

“Oh god you’re killing me!” they only giggled along with my so called best friends.

“Guys lay off him he’s just in love with a girl who doesn’t know it.” Zayn teased sitting in between Cesi and Cam.

Do you ever feel like you want something so bad but you want even more nto to want it at all? my best friends where making this experience utterly painful at this point i needed to find her.

____________________________________________________________

just an intro while i keep working on your one shots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
678K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82.4K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...