Book of Advertisements! (old...

By BatmanxJoker

More

Book of Advertisements!
Paranormal/horror story
Fantasy
Romance/Humor
Romance
Romance
Humor/Romance
Romance
Humor
Teen Fiction/Romance
Fantasy
Teen Fiction/ Humor
Romance/Fantasy
Werewolf/Adventure
Teen Fiction/Fantasy
Werewolf/ Romance
Fantasy
Adventure/Humor
Werewolf/Fantasy
Short Story/ Horror
Teen Fiction/ Adventure
Spiritual/ Watty Awards
Sci-Fi/ Adventure
Teen Fiction/ Watty Awards
Other(music)
Spiritual/Romance/Watty Awards
Hunger Games Fan-Fic
Fan fic (Ashley Purdy Love story)
Teen Fiction/Romance
Teen Fiction
Mystery/Suspense
Fantasy
Romance/Humor
Werewolf/Romance
Teen Fiction
Humor II Romance II Teen Fiction II Watty Awards
Short Story/Watty Awards
Humor/Watty Awards
Teen Fiction/ Romance
Fantasy/ Watty Awards
Teen Fiction/ Humor
Teen Fiction/Watty awards

Teen fiction/Humor

196 4 0
By BatmanxJoker

Playin The Game by AzariPatterson

Description: Nashayla's mom is getting remarried to a guy named Danny. Danny had two kids of his own Chris and Tania. Chris is cool but when Tania messes with Shay's bestie Chanelle what will happen to Tania when Chanelle catches Tania with her paws on something that ain't hers? Shay likes a guy that she never thought she would go for what will she do if he likes her back too? Will they figure things out or will it get more complicated with each glance? Read all this and then some in Playin The Game!

1. What inspired you to write this story?

Oh I was at the doctors office & my dad was annoying me so I stared to write this but at first it was going to be called remarried.

2. What kind of readers do you think would enjoy your story?

Urban fiction readers & people that like to laugh. I try to put jokes in at much as I can!

3. What is your favorite genre to write about?

I think Urban Fiction and/or teen fiction.

4. Have you written any other stories, if so what genre?

Yes. I have fan fiction, short story, poems, mystery, and romance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...