Spiritual/Romance/Watty Awards

Invisible Magic by AlaskaEverfall

Description: Bridgette McAdams runs towards. Towards her dead sister, her ex-boyfriend, towards hopes of solving the mystery behind why she’s unnoticed in high school. Hunter Calloway runs away. Away from his dead parents, his ex-girlfriend and towards the hopes of solving the mystery behind why he’s so popular in high school. Both having nothing to do with each other, if not a little bit of green-eyed envy, they’re both members of the school track team. So similar in worries and problems, and yet so distant in reality. With both of them running in opposite directions, it’s only a matter of time before collided. Literally, I-Can-Read-Your-Mind-and-You-Can-Read-Mine collided, all thanks to a experiment gone wrong by their scatterbrained and possibly mental science teacher. …And with an antidote which may not exist, will they ever get themselves out of this situation?

1. What inspired you to write this story?

I've always wanted what it'd be like to read somebody's thoughts. I never really thought of it as a vice versa thing, so I was shocked as to how it'd work out. You reading their thoughts; them reading yours. It's scary, isn't it? You can have conversations in your head! Which is why I started with my main character, Bridgette, who's misunderstood. And pretty much went on from there.

2. What kind of readers do you think would enjoy your story?

Honestly, you don't have to like Spiritual to read this story. The spiritual aspect is always light. I don't go on about Jesus or God anywhere in my story. Instead, I put little hints of religion here and there. Anybody who likes romance will love my story, because it really IS a romance story -not a lust one.

3. what is your favorite genre to write about?

Definitely thriller. Which is weird, but true. I love writing mysteries but mostly with people's past than an overall mystery in general.

4. Have you written any other stories, if so what genre?

I've read PLENTY of other novels. I've finished 7 novels, but not all of them are available on Wattpad (because I wanted to keep my Wattpad account for recent stories). You can read them all at: http://scribd.com/AlaskaEverfall Thank you so much for this interview!