Humor

I Am Iris by AllyLautner

Enter the world of Iris May. She can be considered a bit peculiar.. Odd, different, puzzling. No one quite understands her, except maybe Robot Boy. Read as she stuggles to face- or ignore- love, hate, life and death in a way just as unique as herself.

1. What inspired you to write this story?

I was just inspired by a few characters from different shows and books and what not, and I just loved their mindsets and views on the world because they were all so unique. So, the character of Iris popped into my mind one day, and then the story just wrote itself after that. That made no sense.

2. What kind of readers do you think would enjoy your story?

Basically anyone who enjoys to laugh should read this. But, if you utterly despise laughter... Read it anyways!

3. What is your favorite genre to write about?

I don't exactly have a favorite genre. This is actually the only humor book I've ever written. And when I want to write a story, I don't think "I want to write a humor or horror or adventure" or whatever... The idea just pops into my mind on it's own and then I realize the genre once its written. I posted the story originally on this one app, not even thinking about what the genre was. But then everyone told me how it was funny and how it made them laugh, so I guess that makes it a humor story.

4. Have you written any other stories, if so what genre?

I've written quite a few stories, but I don't think I've ever finished one before. And the genre varies, too... So, I dunno.