Fantasy

Sisters Of The Sky by TearsRainDown

Description: Problems normal teen girls have to deal with? Hormones, boys, grades, etc. Problems Rosalia Gold has to deal with? Being forced against her will with her twin sister to a island made for the off spring of greek gods and goddesses, being told that she has an extremely powerful affinity for fire, being in the middle of a nasty war for power between gods, and pissing off Hades; od of the Underworld. Yupp life officially sucks. As Rosalia trys to fight her way out of a whole world of new problems that have been forced upon her she is constantly brought down by problems that really should only exist in fairytales. Jealousy, romance, hatred, friendship, and the fear of finding out which God really is her and her sisters father is only the beginning.

1.What inspired you to write this story?

 My inspiration for this story was mainly my interest in greek mythology and how nobody really knew the deep dark secrets about it, and I decided I wanted to write my own version of what would happen if that kind of world really existed.

2. What kind of readers do you think would enjoy your story?

I think readers with an interest in myths or fairytales would enjoy this book, or want to read about romance, or humour, I think its going to have it all :)

3. What is your favorite genre to write about?

My favorite genre to write about is not really specific. I usually write love stories into different types of genres.

4. Have you written any other stories, if so what genre?

I am currently writing two stories besides Sisters of the Sky. One-The Barcode is an adventure/ futuristic novel and Remember Me-A Teen Fiction/Romance

5. Thank you for advertising you rock! :)