Little Do You Know

dmfanficsgirl tarafından

just read it , youll like it ;) Main characters~ Annie Leblanc (15) Mackenzie Ziegler (16) Hayden Summerall (... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

1.1K 7 2
dmfanficsgirl tarafından

*5 Months LAter*

Kenzies POV~

 me and johnny have officially been together for 6 months!! i get to spend the day with him and then have a sleepover with my bestfriend hayden! i know it sounds kind of weird cause im a girl and hes a guy but we're really close and we both know that we wouldnt do that kind of stuff with each other !

johnny is supposed to pick me up in about 30 minutes so i pulled out one of my favorite outfits a white spaghetti strapped crop top but romper shorts up to the line of my shirt, i let my hair stay naturally wavy and let my face clear of makeup. i heard johnny knock at the door and i ran to it, i told my mom goodbye and i grabbed my white adidas jacket and we left,

johnny took me for icecream first, and boyy was it delicious. "you look so beautiful" he says. i blush. suddenly he gets his phone out and takes a picture of me , my face gets redder. "wow, what a model, and you dont even have to try." he says, and there goes my face again, my phone started buzzing like crazy so i picked it up and it was instagram ! #jenzie was trending!! "johnnyorlando" tagged you in a photo , it said. i swiped on it , "ice cream with my girl, happy 6 months cutie :) " it said. and i blushed again.

after icecream he he grabbed my hand and we walked along the beach, talking about our future together, johnny was my everything. we walked along the beach for a long time , when we finally walked back to the car, he kissed me, and it felt so magical. it felt like a dream. 

johnny took me home and i called hayden to come over.. about 15 minutes after i called hayden he came over. "wanna play tag? like old times? haha" he says, "of course! haha" i laugh. I tugged him on the shoulder and said "tag youre it" and we went back and forth, i tripped on a rubber ball out of nowhere and i acted hurt, and when hayden came over to me all worried, i threw the ball at his face. and i got up and ran, hayden chased after me and chased after me until he finally caught me, thew me over his shoulder and carried me around chanting " ive caught her" haha. he threw me down on the couch and all in one instant, he leaned too foward, and he kissed me. and it lasted quite a while.

"uh, wow" he says "can we just pretend that never happened?" i ask. "we better" he says "it didnt really mean anything anyways right? " i say. "yeah no of course not" he says.

i now had the guilt feeling. i felt like i needed to tell johnny. but its gonna take me awhile to find the right words..

shoot.

end of chapter

A/N~ so how is kenzie gonna tell johnny? and when??

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...