The Beginning of Forever (Cam...

By elysianiall

When Chelsea is informed with the news that she is having to move for her mother's job, she is beyond furious... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A.N.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A.N.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thanks so much!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Ignore
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A.N.
Chapter 35
SEQUEL

The Beginning of Forever (Cameron Dallas/ Taylor Caniff Fan Fiction)

1.6K 9 2
By elysianiall

When Chelsea is informed with the news that she is having to move for her mother's job, she is beyond furious. Not only does she have to leave the life she has lived for the past sixteen years behind, she has to start her life over.

At first, she doesn't know what to expect, I mean what 'new kid' does? While she is minding her own business, just trying to get to class, Cameron Dallas- the name isn't important in her world- bumps into her and causes her life to take a turn upside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
2.9M 35.5K 24
[IN PROCESS OF BEING EDITED SO STAY TUNED] Cameron Dallas is a well known player around the school. Girls think that they can change his players way...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
5.3K 50 10
-DISCONTINUE- I'm Tessa Marie Dallas, that's right Cameron's younger sister. Never heard of me? Well no one has, but that's Cameron for you. I went f...