Arranged Marriage

De Jesselle_Loves_You

Normani Kordei Hamilton has a hatred for Dinah Jane Hansen. there is no explanation on why she hates Dinah be... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18

chapter 17

2.5K 106 10
De Jesselle_Loves_You

Dinah pov

present

i stood internally cringing at the fact that i had been caught. this wasn't how i intended to meet her.

"Dinah?" Normani asked, in disbelief.

i didn't want to turn around because the moment i see her, ill start crying. i never wanted to meet her like this.

"hi." was all i could muster up as i turned to see her.

i watched as Normani broke into tears and i immediately began to cry as i pulled her into a hug.

"you're supposed to be dead."

"i almost did. Tori saved my ass so it forever grateful. i'm sorry that you had to marry someone and bear their child."

"i love my child despite who the father is but what i really wanted was to have a child with you."

"as i did, but our time will come. i'm sorry about Thomas."

Normani's face turned into a confused look before she realized that i was there when she called Kehlani and possibly the others.

"you were there with them. all of them refused to answer my call."

"i was there but Tori was the one that told them to ignore it. i'm pretty sure she wanted Kehlani to take you because Zendaya needed to stay and then Lauren had to confess."

"it's been a month since then.. when were you planning to see me, Dinah?" her voice sounding a little harsh but that was to be expected.

"not like this. i wanted it to be right, you know? i was going to do this whole secret admirer shit but then i ran into you. so that spoils everything."

"you were here to do something for me?"

"well yeah and because i have to get some things for my godson."

"what's his name? Zendaya didn't tell me about her child."

"his name is Stephen Emile Coleman. he's about 4 years old. he'll be turning 5 next month."
(steph-en eh-meel, poor pronunciations but oh well.)

"are you leaving again?"

i could hear how heartbroken she sounded but instead of replying, i pulled her into a long hug and kissed her head.

"i'm never leaving you again. we still have yet to get married but we're starting all over again. i want this to be right and without your grandfather in the way, it'll be easier."

"i'd like that. come for dinner?"

"i have to take a rain check. we're having a family dinner as well as a welcome back party. you and your daughter should come by."

Normani nodded against my chest as we just stood there in the middle of the aisle hugging. no one else in the world mattered in that moment. it was just us. pulling away from Normani, i scrutinized her face as she looked into my eyes with her beautiful brown chocolate orbs. my eyes traveled down to her lips to see that it was a little dry causing Normani's tongue to dart out and swipe her tongue. my lips curved into a smile as she began to lightly bite her lip. i glanced up to see her pupils dilate into something i couldn't put my finger on. my hand makes its way to the back of Normani's neck and the other one wraps around her waist, pulling her insanely close. our lips just centimeters away. Normani's breathing becomes ragged and i smirk. looking up at her lips then to her eyes, i lean down, closing my eyes and just stop with our lips grazing each other.

"is this okay?"

"for god's sake," Normani yelled, as she crashed our lips together.

my lips curved into a grin at the dominant side of Normani. what was supposed to be a forceful kiss ended up being a slow and passionate one. my teeth gently bit her bottom lip, causing Normani to moan which gave me access to shove my tongue in her mouth. our tongues battling for dominance but i let her win. i pulled away when air had been an issue. my eyes opened to see hers still closed and her lip between her teeth.

"Dinah Jane Hansen, please come to the front." the intercom interrupted, as i groaned.

"looks like someone's calling for you."

"so annoying. i'll see you at the Hansen house correct?"

"i'll be there."

i leaned down to give her a quick but loving kiss. i was about to walk away when i stopped and turned around. Normani was walking away.

"hey Hamilton." i called, as Normani turned around with a smile sneaking its way onto her face.

"yes Hansen?"

"i love you."

"i l-"

"DINAH JANE HANSEN, TO THE FRONT RIGHT NOW!" the intercom yelled, as i rolled my eyes.

Normani chuckled softly but i could still hear it. i blew her a kiss which she caught and put it in her pocket.

"until next time, Hansen." Normani responded, as she walked away.

"until next time, Hamilton." i replied, as i began to walk to the front.

i arrived to see a very annoyed Zendaya. she was about to yell at me but at this point i didn't care.

"where the hell were you? i was literally roaming this store for you."

"if you found me, you would've saw that i was in an aisle."

"doing what exactly?"

"making out."

"Dinah Jane Hansen, are you making out with strangers?" Zendaya asked, feigning sarcasm.

"how much did you see?"

"enough. you guys are too cute and you make me want to kill myself with the cuteness."

"shut up, you got a beautiful girl and a son. stop complaining."

"you right. i wouldn't trade them for the world. they are literally my everything and if i didn't have them, i would be a depressed and homeless woman."

"you get the things?"

"yeah i did. isn't it a coincidence?"

my eyebrows furrowed before i realized what she meant by that.

"you ass. you knew she would be here and you sent me in the aisle just for us to meet."

"actually i didn't know that she'd be in that aisle to be completely honest. however i did know that she would be going to the store. she texted me what she was going to be doing today so i decided to bring you so you and her could finally meet."

"well thank you for that. let's go home, i have to help set up for the dinner and party. you're coming right?"

"i wouldn't miss it for the world." Zendaya responded, putting an arm around me.

"hands of my woman!" Normani yelled, as we both saw her glaring.

"yeah, hands off." i said, as i held my hand out for Normani.

Normani grabbed my hand and i immediately put an arm around her as she connected our hands. i pull her towards me so i could kiss her forehead.

"now i'm a third wheel." Zendaya whined, as we exited the store.

"yeah yeah, just go home. i'll take Dinah."

"Normani, you are not about to take me home."

"yes i am. now let's go."

"so demanding," i started. "i like it."

"you're mine."

"forever and always baby. now let's go. if i'm late, Kehlani will be on my ass."

"how is she?"

"stressed. she wants to impress her new boyfriend and wants everything to be perfect."

Normani laughed as she unlocked the doors of her car. her trunk opening as she put the bag in it.

"you could've put it in the front."

"i didn't feel like it." Normani responded, shrugging her shoulders.

"you're a dork."

"correction, i'm your dork."

Normani's hands went to my shirt, clenching it as she pulled me down. my lips crashing on hers. we both move in sync for a minute before we were interrupted.

"GET A ROOM, DAMN IT!"

i flicked Zendaya off as she pretended to be hurt. i shook my head before going into the car. she said goodbye once we passed by her.

"see you later." Normani said, as she rolled up her window and drove off.

xxxx

"hey beautiful." i whispered into Normani's ear as i hugged her from behind and rested my chin on her right shoulder.

"hey yourself, i've been looking for you."

"yeah, i've been here and there for the past couple hours."

Normani turned around to fully take in what Dinah was wearing and vice versa. Normani was wearing a tight black crop top with some cleavage showing, black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, and black heels that had a small opening at her toes. Dinah was wearing a grey tank top with a white blazer with some cleavage being shown as well, white skinny jeans, and white strap laced heel with a small opening at her toes.

"mommy help! auntie Ally is trying to get me." a little girl screamed, as Normani kneeled down to catch the frantic girl.

"Fel, what have i said about screaming?"

"not to but au-"

"no buts baby girl," Normani stopped to look at Ally, who was rubbing her neck awkwardly. "Ally, you know better. i don't mind it at the house but we're not at home and i don't want her to get hurt around here."

"i know.. i'm sorry."

"Mani, don't be so harsh. it's fine." i cooed as the little girl started reaching for me.

i looked at Normani, who just gave me the girl. upon getting her, she began to play with my face and hair. her hands squishing my face, making me have fish lips.

"you pretty. i Felicity."

"Dinah. can i take you somewhere? only one girl has gone there with me."

Felicity gasped as she nodded vigorously. i start walking away from Normani and Ally and took Felicity to my treehouse. i had her hold on tight onto me so i didn't drop her while i tried climbing the treehouse. when we got to the top, she gasped again and pointed to the sky. the sun was starting to set so there was this pretty orange color.

"pretty."

"indeed. you're pretty as well. i'm glad you got your genes from your mom."

"who the girl?"

"the one that i showed the treehouse to?"

she nodded. i smiled and held Felicity close to me, as we watched the sky turn dark with the stars coming out. "it was your mom."

"mommy?"

"yes, she's the only one i showed but now you have seen it."

"can i call you mama?"

i chuckled at that and just kissed her forehead. she giggled as she snuggled closer to me.

"you can call me whatever you want. i'm here for you forever."

i scooted towards the edge and let my feet dangle. Felicity's tiny arms around my neck as i could hear soft snores.

"so you took another girl up here." Normani's soft voice cooed.

"it's not just another girl. it's the beautiful off spring of Normani Kordei Hamilton."

"mhm. you're good with kids you know that?"

"it's a gift," i replied, flipping my hair with one hand. "kidding, but it's just something that i've always been good at. kids like me and i like them."

"you'd be a great mother."

"i know i will because i'm going to have you there with me as well. i can help you around the house and if the babies start crying, i'll just tell you to go back to sleep so i can deal with it. you'd need more sleep."

"Dinah.."

"stop, it's what i want to do for us. i'll make sure you're taken care of because you deserve everything easy. if you come home from a long day of work, i'll prepare a bath, i'll learn some cooking lessons from our girls, i'll give you a massage, anything. i want you to be happy, baby girl. you are my happiness."

i glanced to the side to see tears falling down from Normani's eyes. i switched Felicity to my right and wrapped my left arm around Normani, pulling her close. i start rubbing my hand up and down her arm in comfort.

"D, let's go. dinner's about to be ready." Lauren yelled, as i turned towards Normani.

i began to wipe her face with my only free hand and leaned in to kiss her. i pulled away a few seconds later and rested my forehead on hers.

"i'm going to take care of you forever and always till death do us part. you're mine, Hamilton. no other girl will have my attention because out of all of them, you are more beautiful. no girl can compare to you. well except for maybe our kids."

"is Felicity part of it?"

"of course she is. i don't care if she's not mine biologically, i'll treat her like she's my own."

Normani nodded, knowing that if she continued to talk, her voice will crack. i carefully gave her Felicity before heading down the steps. i stopped a few steps down and gestured Normani to give me Felicity. when she did, i held on tight and went down. Normani following closely. when she got down, i put an arm around her as we walked into the house.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34K 1.5K 15
Normani Kordei Hamilton is a reserved person that only likes to take photos of random things that she considers to be beautiful. she has been friends...
35.6K 1.5K 38
Dinah jane is a girl nobody really knows, except her two best friends. She knows everyone at her school but the one girl she dislikes the most is the...
473K 14.6K 45
Normani's previous relationship was not the best--neither were her other ones. It had almost become a cycle. She made a vow that she would never fall...
159K 7.9K 41
Normani Powers, maiden name Hamilton, is a widow. She and her friend, Lauren Jauregui, go to a party at her house. That's where Normani met Dinah Jan...