Lunar Whispers

Bởi SianaghGallagher

COMPLETED (BOOK 5) *Also a stand-alone book!* Jacob had been shy his entire life. He was reserved, had an int... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
The Sequel

Chapter 34

164K 7.3K 3.2K
Bởi SianaghGallagher

"Stay calm," Hunter thought to everyone, including Jacob. "Where are my parents, Jonah?"

"At a meeting," Jonah's voice was still panicked. "The rest of us are here. What are your orders?"

Hunter made eye contact with Sam. Jacob was sitting and fidgeting. He didn't really understand the roles of Hunter's pack and what they do, but he did know that they are very strong together and work well as a team.

Hunter is a great leader.

"What is the rival pack doing? Are all the members there?"

"Not all of them," Harrison added. "And they're just sitting on your steps. I think they're waiting for you."

"Watch your back boys, the rest could be hunting you," Hunter clenched his jaw with thought. "Go and confront them together. I'll be there as soon as possible." He couldn't just get up and leave class early.

There was now only five minutes left and it felt like the longest minutes of his life.

Jacob subtly packed his things away, he couldn't take any more notes with this going on in his head.

When the lecturer announced that the lesson was finished, they stood up quickly. Hunter took Jacob's hand so he didn't lose him as he pushed through people. Jacob was too polite to do that but Hunter didn't care and nobody dared to question him about it. They were all too shocked at seeing them kiss.

Sam followed, he was a little nervous but ready to back his Alpha and put the rival pack in their place. He hated that they were so cocky. They made a small mistake by adventuring into their territory and all hell broke loose. Hunter apologised but apparently, that wasn't good enough.

Hunter's hand stayed tightly locked with Jacob's while they quickly walked down the corridor. People were staring and whispering as Jacob kept his gaze in front of him. He had other things to worry about.

When they were stood outside, Hunter turned to his mate.

"Go home Jacob, I can't take you with me, it's too dangerous."

Jacob wasn't ready to leave him.

"But-"

"Please don't argue with me," Hunter rested his hands on his shoulders. "I'll come straight to yours when this is sorted, okay?"

Jacob glanced at Sam who stared down to his feet. He couldn't argue with his Alpha and he was right, Jacob didn't need to be brought into unnecessary danger.

"Fine," He mumbled.

Hunter put his thumb under his chin and lifted his head.

"Are you worried about me?" He asked and cocked his head to the side. His mate slowly nodded and chewed his bottom lip. "Don't worry, I'll let you know what's happening. We'll be fine, the rival pack don't know who they're messing with."

Sam nodded with a smile.

Jacob then stood back, he didn't want to keep them from sorting this out.

"Um, I'll see you later."

Hunter smiled and turned with Sam behind him. Jacob watched them run through the car park and towards the approaching trees.

Being involved with this would probably slow the wolves down. He didn't need to mess it up for them and there was nothing he could help with.

* * * * *

Hunter and Sam watched through the trees. The rival pack were still sitting on his steps and he felt very, very angry.

His pack members were confronting them and they said nothing. They were ignoring them.

"That's enough, I need to settle this," Hunter sighed and started walking. Sam quickly followed him through the trees and across the field.

Vic stood up when he saw him. He had a smirk on his face and Hunter wanted to punch it off immediately.

When he was in talking distance, he stopped and crossed his arms.

"What do you think you're doing?" He growled. His pack stood behind him and glared at the intruders.

"Well," Vic grinned. "We're getting our revenge."

"For what? You have your tragic princess prancing around in our territory hurting my mate and you think you are the ones who need revenge?" Hunter was mad.

"Yes. You see, we're sick of you feeling like you can do what you want just because your dad is important."

Hunter rolled his eyes and uncrossed his arms.

"We entered into your territory, I said sorry. It was an accident so why are you not accepting it?"

"Because it's fun seeing you angry."

"Is that a joke? You think this is fun?" Hunter roared. "You need to grow up Vic."

"And you need to be more careful leaving your vulnerable mate to walk home by himself."

Hunter stared him dead in the eyes.

"Jacob, are you okay?" He thought.

"I'm fine, why?"

"Are you on your way home? Are you alone?"

"Yes, what's-"

All of a sudden, Hunter could no longer hear his voice. For the first time in a week, the only voice in his head was his own.

Vic started to feel a little intimidated by Hunter's aggressive stare.

"What have you done?" He said lowly. His pack glanced at him with sudden worry.

"Well, since you didn't bring him to the party, we're bringing him for you."

Hunter could feel Jacob's emotions and he was freaking out big time. He took a step closer and clenched his fists.

"You've just made the biggest mistake of your life."

Sam has never heard him speak with so much anger. His mate was very special to him and nobody is allowed to cause him harm or worry.

"Is that so? Because-"

Hunter took a big step forwards and punched him straight in the jaw. Vic fell back against the steps as Hunter's rage built inside of him.

"If you've hurt even a hair on his head I'm going to make your life hell!" He roared.

"You know Hunter," Vic said and rubbed his Jaw. He didn't stand up in fear of getting hit again. "I was surprised that you're gay but I guess it means it'll be easier to fight you."

Hunter and his pack frowned with confusion.

"You're such an idiot," Ricky muttered.

"That makes literally no sense," Hunter sighed. "Why would it- You know what, I don't even care."

"It makes you look weak," Vic spat and glared at Ricky. "Especially with a mate like yours."

Hunter stepped forwards and grabbed the scruff of his t-shirt. Vic's pack tensed. They didn't know what to do, Hunter Rayson is powerful and dangerous to go up against.

"If you speak about him one more time, you can say goodbye to using your legs," He growled in his face. "I assume it's the rest of your pack that is with him. Order them to let him go." Hunter wasn't sure why he couldn't hear his thoughts. However, there's a certain spot at the back of the head that can temporarily cut off the mind link if it is hit hard enough. The mind link will return when it heals.

"There's no point, they're pretty much here anyway."

Everyone quickly turned when they heard heavy paws on the ground. They could smell two other wolves and Hunter could detect Jacob's scent too. He watched with anger bubbling in his veins.

A black wolf then appeared from the trees and sprinted across the field. Hunter's eyes immediately saw Jacob on it's back with someone behind him, holding him on.

Sam gasped when he noticed that Jacob was limp and not quite himself. Hunter realised that they had, in fact, injured him. His head turned slowly to face Vic, he had lost all self-control.

He instantly jumped on him and headbutted him hard. Vic cried in pain as Sam and Jonah ran in the direction of Jacob who had been thrown off the back of the wolf while the packs began to fight.

A woman stood over him. She had short blonde hair, black jeans and a dark green fitted t-shirt. She lightly kicked Jacob with one of her boots, making him land on his back. The big black wolf changed into another woman, Alisha.

She didn't care that she was topless but she didn't spot Sam running up behind her. He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the ground. Her face hit the floor and her nose instantly started to bleed and throb. But he didn't stop, he continued his journey to Jacob as Jonah started to fight the other woman.

Hunter kicked Vic into the wooden steps with so much force that he broke them and fell through. He was just about to kick him again when a member of the rival pack tackled him to the floor.

As Jonah fought with the werewolf, Sam knelt in front of Jacob. He was conscious but clearly concussed. He was holding the back of his head and staring at the clouds.

"Jacob?" Sam questioned and helped him to sit up but he fell forwards, not able to hold his own weight. "Alright, take it easy. Can you hear me?"

Sam supported him yet Jacob didn't respond to his voice. He moved his head so he was facing him. His eyes were half closed and he looked like he had no idea where he was or who he was with.

"Jacob? Can you hear me?" He repeated softly and still, Jacob didn't respond to it at all.

"Hunter," Sam thought and turned to see if he was okay. His Alpha was on top of Vic and punching him repeatedly in the face. "Jacob needs serious medical attention."

He watched his Alpha stop and glance his way. Vic looked almost as bad as Jacob but Hunter wasn't through with him. Alisha managed to peel her body off the floor and started making her way towards the chaos. She needed to protect Vic.

"What are his injuries?" Hunter thought back and stomped on Vic's chest, making him cry in pain.

"I'm not entirely sure. He has a nasty head injury, the back of his head is bleeding quite badly."

Hunter stood up, he was going over to Jacob. He couldn't keep fighting when he was in such a state. As he climbed over Vic, he was faced with Alisha who lifted her fist. Hunter rolled his eyes and smacked her in the face, sending her flying to the ground. He didn't have time for her petty fight.

Sam watched him sprint over. Jacob had started to pull on the grass, he wasn't sure if he was trying to steady himself or not when his Alpha arrived.

"Jacob?" He questioned and cupped his face in his hands. Jacob's gaze lifted and his hands rested on hunter's legs. he was responding to him.

"M-My head," He whispered. He was so confused. He couldn't remember what happened to him and he couldn't focus for long enough to understand the situation.

"Let me see," Hunter turned his head and got a glimpse of the gash that was heavily bleeding. "Sam, get in touch with my parents, tell them the situation and-"

"I don't think I need to," Sam interrupted and pointed to the side of the house.

Hunter rested Jacob's head on his chest for support and turned. He breathed a sigh of relief when he spotted two white wolves and the rest of his parents pack running towards the chaos.

Jacob closed his eyes and focused on Hunter's familiar smell.

Hunter still couldn't connect with his mates mind link so he connected with his mother.

"Mum, get here quick, they injured Jacob." He watched his mum turn and sprint over to them. He took off his t-shirt so she could cover up. When she reached them, she changed and quickly put her son's top on which drowned her.

"What happened?" She asked and delicately lifted Jacob's head so she could examine his injuries.

"He was walking home from college, I don't know what they did to him. Is he going to be okay?"

Margo looked up to her son. He looked extremely worried.

"He needs at least two days rest. Being paired with you will heal is injuries faster, hopefully. But this wound needs stitched up, help me get him into the house." Nobody questioned margo's judgement, they knew she was always correct.

Hunter didn't know what he was going to tell Jacob's family but he'll think about it when the time comes. For now, he needed to get him into a safer environment.

His dad and his pack had changed and were ripping the rival pack to shreds with their words, nobody dared to fight a pack of such importance. Anthony was angry and he was going to take immediate action. If he had the power to break this pack up and leave Vic as a lonely Alpha, he would do it.

He then watched as his son ran past with his mate in his arms. He saw the blood dripping down Hunter's arm from the back of Jacob's head.

When his son, Sam and Margo had entered the house, his eyes grew extremely cold.

"Which one of you hurt Jacob?"

The rival pack glanced at each other until the woman with short blonde hair pushed Alisha forwards but also stepped forwards herself. Lying to this pack would probably be the last thing she ever did.

"He's just a human, how shallow do you have to be to go after the weakest? He can't defend himself against werewolves and yet, you hurt him to this extent?"

"He put up a fight."

Anthony crossed his arms. He was sick and tired of this.

"Pack," He said boldly. "Escort these pathetic pups back to their territory."

He then turned and climbed up the side of his broken steps and into his home. He was fed up and he was ready to destroy that pack with everything he had.

And he will, without a second of hesitation.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
383K 24.1K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
40.1K 1.3K 68
Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very good life with one of the best werewolf pa...