The Older Sister Of Draco Mal...

By draher

This story takes part in second year up to last year when Draco finds out that his 9 year older sister is mar... More

A Surprise
Draco finds out the truth
Draco's Birthday
Over Protective Little Brother, apologies and stating the obvious
The Wedding and saying goodbye
The Honeymoon part 1
Honeymoon part 2 (smut warning)
Surprises for all
Baby names and first month
Gender check
A Early Birth
New family
Taking Baby Galexia to Hogwarts
The end of the year
Summer Holidays Part 1
Summer Holidays Part 2 Singing
Summer Holidays Part 3 Put a silencing charm on!! Smut
Back to Hogwarts
Four years later.
Home not sweet home
An escape from doom!
SHOUT OUT!
Depending on you
This is how we fight
I'm pregnant again!
Holiday Surprise
Adorable Pets and annoying twins
Birthday!
Little cousins
TWINS?!?!?!?!

Close to death

258 4 0
By draher

Y/n's POV@
I felt a sharp pain go through my leg; when I looked down, I saw the knife stuck in my leg and I was loosing a lot of blood! Harry talked to Hermione and Ron with Dobby standing behind him.

Harry's POV
I heard a whimper and I turned around to see a knife in Y/n's leg! I ran towards her, picked her up bridal style and ran to Bill and Fleur's house. "Bill can you remove the knife please?" I asked desperately whilst he tried to clean the blood. Once he had magically pulled the knife out, he said, "Y/n's lost a lot of blood and it would be lucky if she does live." We called some of the order of the phoenix over, Remus, Mad-Eye Moody and Nymphadora. "Nymphadora pass me the vial please." Moody ordered. "Seriously if you call me that one more time!" Dora threatened, her hair and eyes turning the brightest red ever imagined but she passed it anyway. Moody began to heal the wound but Y/n's eyes were closing and I called her name.

Y/n's POV
The last thing that I heard was someone calling my name. . .

Draco's POV
All the Death Eaters were going to France where Y/n had been seen last and were going to be a week. Suddenly, a owl zoomed into my window; it was Hedwig and she was carrying a letter. I read:

To Draco, Lucius and Narcissa,
I'm sorry but Y/n is in a coma because the knife that Bellatrix threw, her leg was badly bleeding and we don't think that she'll make it. So visit the beach house, you know where to go.
Sincerely,
Harry Potter

My eyes were almost watering as I ran down the stairs, the letter in my hand. "Mother, Father read this" I said, on the verge of tears.
"To Draco, Lucius and Narcissa I'm sorry but Y/n is in a coma because the knife that Bellatrix threw, her leg was badly bleeding and we don't think that she'll make it. So visit the beach. . ." Mother stopped reading: she was holding back tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 53.6K 40
Summary: Marriage Law Fic: The War is over! The Golden Trio all return for their seventh year, but there's a surprise in store! They have to get marr...
637K 14.3K 20
{Sequel to Malfoy's Maid} After spending the holidays with Draco as his maid, you're going back to Hogwarts for your 5th year. But everything is chan...
453K 19.3K 66
(Drarry) Harry Potter is about to enter his seventh year, and things are not quite what he expected. He is no longer the angry boy who watched his wo...
630K 17.4K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...