Birthday!

Galaxia's  POV
I woke up to something jump on my bed. I opened my eyes to see Slappy trying to wake me up.
"Slappy? What are you doing?" I asked, sleepily. He turned his head to me.
"Your mum says that the place that you're going to opens now until 6pm but the best ones are in the morning at 5am. So come on." He said. I walked into my walk in closet and decided to wear a top and skirt.

I carried Slappy downstairs and we saw Scorpius with mum and Hannah.
"Galexia, there's been a change of plan. I'm going to take Scorpius and Hannah and Ginny are going to take you. So we'll be in different places." Mummy said. I was confused. Where are Dad, Draco, Uncle Harry, James, Albus and Orion?
"Mum, last night I looked around the house for Orion, Dad and Uncle Draco. Where are they? And why can't Harry, Albus and James be there?"
"Your Dad's doing some extra Ministry work, Draco is helping Cristina with her stomach pains, Orion is with Draco and Harry is taking James and Albus to the docters." She replied, but I don't believe her. I put Slappy down because he could walk himself and grabbed Hannah's hand.
"What about me?" Slappy's voice asked and I turned around.
"Oh! Sorry Slappy." I said and picked him up again. We walked to the fireplace,  since Hannah can't apparate, and we walked in and said our destination. In a puff of smoke, we were at Uncle Harry and Auntie Ginny's place. We're also related because my Dad's mum is a sister to Arthur Weasley. Auntie Ginny came out of the house and walked towards us.
"Lets go!" Hannah said and then Ginny apparated us to this decorated place. We walked inside and I saw the pet want I wanted ever since I was three. A puffskein.

The puffskein, also known as a pygmy puff, can come in shades of purples to pinks to blues and even greens. Since my favourite colours are purple and dark blue together and green, I chose the female blue and purple one and the green male one. Once they were payed for, we went back to my house and saw Slappy on a arm chair.
"How did you get here so quickly?" I asked and he just said 'magic'. I walked to my room and I had bought these two cages that are separated and there's a part in the middle so they can do activities in the other's cage. I placed them in their cage because it had everything we needed. I headed downstairs and bumped into Scorpius.
"Hey Galexia, I'm sorry about what I said earlier." He apologised and I hugged him, taking him by surprise.
"That's okay Scorp, I over reacted." I said and we shared another brotherly/sisterly hug. We walked down the steps talking about what pets we had gotten. He brought a snake. Once we had gotten to the first floor, we walked outside to see nowone there but, to my surprise, the Weasleys, Proffeser Stine, Hannah, Zack, Champ, Slappy and other dummys that could be his brothers, the Malfoys, Zabinis, the Crabbes and Goyles jumped out yelling surprise.
Let's just say that  the party was a hit.  The cake was delicious, all of my friends were there. I also saw one of my friends Hailey Potter (Harry Potter has a older brother in this called Tyler ok?) It was funny, Auntie Cristina made Uncle Draco put face paint on, with help from me and now his face was a pink balloon.
After everyone had gone, I took Slappy to my room and fell asleep.
One good birthday ended as the best birthday ever!