Stay~ Bendy x Reader (comple...

By Tar_owo

Your Joey Drew's sister and he wanted to see Henry but forgot to deliver the letter. You wanted to see what h... More

1~The workshop
2~Ink?
3~Ink machine on?
4~Meeting bendy
5~Know her
6~Boris?
7~Joey?
8~Do she love me?
9~Confess
10~A date?
11~Bendy hide!
12~Carnival
13~Where am I?
15~You what?
16~Are you okay?
17~Friendship
18~Double Trouble
19~The "REAL" date
20~Halo?
21~Alice don't
21~Y/n Tail...
22~Heart broken
23~Awake...
24~Crushes
25~Broken Angel
26~Hero
27~Congrats
27~Baby?!
28~Look who's here
29~Mirror attack
30~Y/n's fake self
31~The happiness
32~Halloween (Kinda smut)
33~ The new angel
34~The dress
35~The baby
36~Wedding day (THE END)

14~Bendy?

2.2K 67 9
By Tar_owo

(Y/n POV)

I ran in Boris's arms and hugged him. He hugged me back shaking in fear. "Where's Bendy?" He asked I looked back and pointed to a blocked door. Boris have a bit of courage and opened the door. There was no one there. He went down the hallway and I ran after him. "Y/n..." I looked to see who but a cardboard Bendy. "Y/n!" I ran to Boris and he picked up a broken Bendy mask. "That's Sammy I kinda remember him. He played songs and I sing.

-Flashback-

"Y/n come here please!" "Coming Sammy!" You ran to Sammy can you sing to this? ((Play video at the top))

-End of song-

"Good job y/n. We gotta get Joey to hear these." You giggle. "He's gonna be happy and Bendy."

-Flashback end-

A tear rolled down your eye. You wiped it away and kept looking for bendy. You and Boris heard a faded scream and ran to it there was a tall person in ink. "Help me!" A girl screamed out. "Bendy?!" Boris called out. It turned around and it was Bendy. "Bendy please come with us!" Bendy turn backed to the girl. I don't know what I was thinking but I ran to Bendy and hugged him. He disappeared in my arms. The girl had a blue and white bow in her hair. Brown hair, a pet bunny, a blue book, and a blue dress. She looked like my age but a little younger. "Thank you for helping me. I'm Lily"

Words 261

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 8 7
Follow Steven Beck through the hellish timeloop of Joey Drew Studios. Watch as his sanity slowly slips away, leaving him a malevolent force to be rec...
284 3 6
Unknown reasons a young survivor of a Car accident is now a Cartoon for unknown reasons of how or why she had been living with Henry for the past few...
17.9K 363 23
Sammy Lawrence, after waiting 30 years. Attempts to tell his lord that he loves him. After being denied he still attempts to get his lord to love him...
36K 644 22
Before all this, you were just a cartoon character entertaining children. Along with your friends Boris and Alice, you were loved from all across the...