The Nanny - Zayn Malik | ✓

By adoringzayn

[COMPLETED✓] When Abigale's father can't afford her going to college, she finds herself searching for work... More

Important
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 20

20.6K 698 106
By adoringzayn

ABIGALE

"Zayn! Abigale! Where are you guys?"

We pulled back from the heated make out session just the moment that our bedroom door opens. It was Safaa who came in and walks over to our bed. She started jumping on it.

"What were you guys doing?" She asked between jumps. Zayn and I looked at each other for a moment trying to decide who should take the word. I nodded my head at him saying that he should explain.

"Nothing." Zayn said. I rolled my eyes at him. What did I even thought he would've said? 'We made out.' He would've never said that.

"Oh okay!" She said. "Can we go to the beach?" She asked. I looked at Zayn who nodded.

"Yes."

»»»

I laid down on the big towel. It was so warm here. I was already sweating so much.

Waliyha was listening to music while tanning. Zayn watched Safaa play in the sea.

But soon she came running over to us. I grabbed a towel from my bag and did it around her when she sat between me and Zayn.

"Can we get some ice cream?" She asked, I think it was the third time since we were here.

With puppy dog eyes she looked at Zayn who finally couldn't resist them.

After asking us the flavours he walked towards the ice cream shop with was at the coast so he had to walk a bit. Safaa took off again playing in the sand close to the water.

I was laying on my stomach for what seemed a few minutes when some water dripped on my back. I looked up and there stood a tall blonde handsome guy with Safaa.

I quickly straightend up grabbing Safaa into my lap scared that something had happened. "Are you alright?" I ask and she nods.

"This girl is here with you?" The life guard asked. You could hear his Greece accent. He probably knew I was English because he talked to Safaa.

"Yes, did she do something?" I asked.

"She went to swim on her own. You should keep an eye on her, she's quite the swimmer." He laughed. My eyes widened in shock as I had realised I didn't keep an eye on her the whole time. Award for the worst nanny goes to me.

I smiled at him thankfully that he got her. "Thank you. I'll watch out next time." I said. He returned the smile telling me it was no big deal.

"What are you three ladies doing here?" He continued the conversation. Safaa giggled at the word 'ladies'. She was too cute.

"Oh, I'm here with someone." I said pointing towards the directoin Zayn left in.

"Alright. I'll join you until he's back." The life guard insisted.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I said referring to his job as a life guard but he cut me of not answering.

"I'm Alcander." He said extending his hand as he was still standing in front of me.

"I'm Abigale." I said shaking his hand.

"Pretty name for a pretty lady." He winked.

I smiled at the sweet compliment.

"So what are you Britain's doing here?" He asked.

"On a vacation. It was actually a surprise vaction from the person I mentioned." I said.

"And where's is that person now?" He asked. It was like he didn't believe me. I was about to answer but someone cut me off.

"Right behind you."

The guy turned around and there stood Zayn with ice cream cones in his hands. He looked at me and than back at the guy.

Zayn was a bit taller than the guy and definitely looked more intimidating with his muscled chest covered in tattoos. It wouldn't surprise me if Zayn was stronger too.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asked in an unfriendly way.

"Just watching over your girlfriend, a hot girl like her shouldn't be alone here." Alcander said turning around and winking at me. I crunched my nose up in disgust at his words. Who did he think he is? Meanwhile Waliyha was still not interested as she tapped away on her phone. How could she be so obvious to everything?

I knew Zayn wasn't pleased at all with his words.

I hoped that he would just leave it but yeah, you know Zayn.

"How did you just call her?" Zayn asked raising his brows. This wasn't good.

"Hot." The guy challenged back as my eyes widened. Zayn his jaw clenched as his hands were now in tight fists.

"Zayn, don't." I try but I was too late. Luckily I still had the reflex to cover Safaa's eyes.

A punch was thrown at the boy his face. He fell down cupping the cheek as he looked at Zayn in disbelief.

"Should've seen that one coming." Waliyha mutters next to me as I scowl at her. This was not funny at all.

I quickly stood up placing Safaa gently onto the towel. I didn't like Zayn being agressive, if frightened me and I could see on the look on Safaa's face she sort of knew what had happened. Her big brown eyes gazed up at me in shock.

"I think we should go back to the house." I tell the girls while giving Zayn a disappointed look. He opened his mouth to say something but than shut it again. Waliyha got up from the towel gathering her stuff.

Safaa put her hand in mine as we started walking back to the house. Zayn could decide what he wanted to do but I'd not put up with that sort of behaviour.

Waliyha walked next to me as she suddenly whispered, "Once he was arrested for almost killing someone."

What the hell. I really didn't need to know that.

I looked over my shoulder seeing Alcander had gotten back upon his feet as he glared at Zayn. Zayn seemed to be innerly debating whether to throw a second punch or not.

I opened the front door and installed Safaa in front of the tv before heading upstairs to my room.

How was it possible for Zayn to have such a short temper? I frightened me to know that he could lash out like that for a stupid remark. I couldn't helpt but think what would happen if the anger would be towards me.

No, I shouldn't think like that. But I did.

I laid down on the bed with a sigh as I heard him enter the house. He was back already.

Zayn asked Safaa where I was and I took that as my key to go hide in the bathroom as I didn't want to face him now. But I couldn't stay in here forever... To make him think I was showering I let the water stream and locked the door so he could not enter.

"Abigale?" I heard Zayn ask from the other side of the door.

"I'm taking a shower." I yelled back. He didn't answer me and I decided I would not spill the water and actually take a shower. I made sure to take my time hoping he'd be gone by the time I got out.

After what seemed for a while I finally got from under the water and dried myself as I put on a robe. I mustered all the courage I had and opened the door. Of course Zayn was still sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me.

"Are you alright?" He asked now standing up and inching closer. He reached for my arm but I pulled it back not wanting him to touch me.

"How could you do that in front of your sisters?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest. Zayn didn't answer my question as he kept observing me with his big brown eyes.

"Are you scared of me Abigale?" He asked taking me by surprise. If I didn't know better I'd think there was hurt lacing his question.

"No." I said but my voice sort of betrayed me. I was indeed scared when he lost his control. Who wouldn't be.

"You know I would never hurt you." He whispered. Deep down I knew he'd never do that but something in me wanted to make him feel bad about his actions so I didn't answer.

"Abigale?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I now turned my head sidewards facing away from him. "Just give me some time." I whispered.

There were no words spoken anymore as he left the room.

How could this all happen in these few minutes?

With a deep sigh I let myself fall onto the bed.

It was so hard to be in love with Zayn. But something in me screamed that it was all worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 27.2K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...
QAIS By

Romance

41K 3K 38
She was his mirage, a dream he could only chase. He was her living hell, a nightmare she could not escape. __________________________ Layla Mustafa i...
6.8M 264K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
1M 38.9K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...