Blind Love

By HarmonizetheHeart

Hello my name is Lauren Jauregui and I'm blind. This is my story on how I found my true love with Camila Cabe... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Go On A Date With Me?
Chapter 4: Date Night
Chapter 5: She's Perfect
Chapter 6: Second Date
Chapter 7: Crazy Fun
Chapter 8: Jauregui Charm
Chapter 9: Mine
Chapter 10: Dinner with the Parents
Chapter 11: Defend & Protect
Chapter 12: Mind Fucked
Chapter 13:What the future holds
Chapter 14: Jealousy kills
Chapter 15: double date
Chapter 16: tight Schedule
Chapter 17: new times
Chapter 18:Happy Anniversary
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter 20: The Surgery
Chapter 21: Seeing for the first time
Chapter 22: Tricking and loving
Chapter 23: New Year
Chapter 24: Love is the thing
Chapter 26: In love & Walking in Paris
Chapter 27:New life
Chapter 28: Bachelorette parties
Chapter 29:Wedding Day
Chapter 30: The Future Ahead of Us
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Blind date & Blind Love

618 20 2
By HarmonizetheHeart

   My stupid alarm wakes me up. I usually am all happy and soft because Camila is right next to me, but not even Camila can make me smile. Today is the day that Normani leaves to New York for her internship. I am so proud of her but the selfish part of me doesn't want her to go. I am scared because what if something happens she is one person I can't lose. I just-

"Babe?" Camila interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah?"I say my voice cracking.

"Stop crying, Mani will be back soon. It is only a year and we can go there for thanksgiving." She quickly wipes my tears.

"I'm going to miss her so much."I say crying on Camila's chest. She rubs circles on my back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   We are all heading to the airport to say goodbye to Normani. I honestly don't know if I am going to be okay. I see Dinah and her holding hands and Dinah whispering things in her ear. I smile at the gesture, it's simple but I know that Mani is happy. All I ever wanted was Mani to be happy.

"We arrived guys."Dinah says sadly. I quickly get out with Camila. I notice Lucy and Vero approach us from the other car. I let go of Camila's hand and run to them. All of us begin to cry and I feel someone in back of me.

"Can I join this hug?"Normani says tears already escaping her eyes. We all nod and she join our tear fest.

"We are going to miss you Mani, don't forget about us when you are big time music producer."Vero says.

"I would never forget you guys. I will be back in Miami in no time."Normani let's us know. We escape our tears and Normani looks at me.

"I still hate letting you go even if you can see now."She tells me.

"Hey, the pact was you will move out when I fall in love and have a wife to take care of me. I did fall in love and have a wifey material girl to be with." I say letting the tears out.

"If you and her get engaged while I am in New York call me and record the whole thing." Normani says.

"Yes Mani."I joke. Normani tells the rest of the girls to come over here.

"Camila as much as I love you, if you break Lauren's heart while I am gone I give full authority to Lucy to beat you up."Normani says seriously.

"Don't worry."Camila tells her. They hug each other.

"Lucy, I trust you the most take care of my bestie. All of you take care of each other."Normani says and there wasn't a single person not crying.

"It's time to go Ms.Normani."An assistant says.

"Goodbye Mani."I say tears falling faster than Niagara falls.

"This is not a goodbye Lo, see you guys later."And with that Normani leaves through those doors and breaks my heart. I break down and Camila catches me.

"Everything will be okay." She whispers in my ear.
"I know."I say confidently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Dinah is sleeping over because she is as heartbroken as me. I asked Vero,and Lucy to stay over because I really needed my childhood best friends.We are telling stories of Normani.

"Remember when Normani would catch everyone hooking up?"Vero said.

"And she was always loyal enough to never tell anyone."I said laughing at the memory.

"Who did she catch?" Dinah asked.

"She caught me and Lucy multiple times, Vero and Lucy, Vero and Alexa, ohh and Keana and Lucy." I say with a smirk at the end.

"I thought we were never speaking of the Keana thing." Lucy whines.   

"Oh we are totally counting the Keana thing. I was so mad at you, you gave me so much shit for sleeping with Keana when I was drunk and couldn't even remember, when actually you fucked her a few months before." I say.

"I so fucking hate you." Lucy says.

"My favorite is when I caught Normani with Alexa." Vero adds and we all begin to laugh.

"I would of loved to see her face." Dinah says.

"It was priceless. Has she caught you guys, Camila and Lauren?" Vero asked.

"No she hasn't caught us." I say in an annoyed tone.

"To be fair we only had sex twice and she wasn't around." Camila added.

"You are telling me you guys have been dating for about 5 month been living together for about 2 and only had sex twice?" Vero asked surprised.

"Yeah, why is that a problem?" Camila asked.

"No, it's just Lauren is a horny ass bitch. I'm surprised she keeps her finger still around you." Vero joked.

"I am not that horny." I say while rolling my eyes.

"You really are Laur." Lucy adds.

"You shut up." I tell Lucy getting annoyed at the topic.

"Okay, anymore good Normani stories?" Dinah tries to change the subject.

"I have one." Lucy said.

"Go ahead." Dinah says with a wide smile.

"When Lauren got sick. We visited her in the hospital and Normani said that she was going to karate chop the headache monsters. She stayed awake while me and Laur fell asleep protecting us for no more headache monsters." Lucy says giggling after.

"She always did protect all of us. Even still now." Vero says.

"My favorite Mani moment was at that very hospital too. When everything was dark for me it was color for her. She told me that she will tell me all the colors until I can either see again or my prince charming will take her place. We made that pact at 4 we sorta changed a few things as I grew up and realize I am gay. When we moved in together I told her she could leave whenever but she said no it's until I find my wifey or I can see again." I say blushing at the fact that I found my wifey and I could see again.

"And you found your wifey." Vero engages.

" I did. I am missing Mani though but Camz will do for now." I joke and give Camila a cheesy smile.

"Glad I can be of use." Camila shots back.

"How are you holding up Dinah?" Lucy asked.

"I am already missing her but I am proud of her. It does suck though I wish I could've gone with her." Dinah informed us.

"Are you guys doing the long distance thing?" Vero asked.

"Yeah we are. We will take turns to visit once a month and do the whole facetime-skype thing." Dinah tells us.

"That's good I ship Norminah as much as I ship Camren." Vero says.

"Yeah and I ship Vercy. When will it become real?" I asked.

"Never." Lucy says seriously.

"You two use to be so into each other though." I playfully add.

"Yeah that was until you stole my girl. Once you get Lauren pussy no one can even add up to it. Too much to compete." Vero says.

"I'm just that good." I smirk.

"Shut up. That is not why I wouldn't date Vero or any of my friends again." Lucy says.

"So what she is trying to say is that Lauren ruined it all for any of us to get with Lucy." Vero jokes and everyone begins to laugh.

"It's true isn't it Lucy?" I ask raising my eyebrows and she turns red.

"I did not see that coming." Dinah says.

"It's not that Lauren was bad it was just it complicated a lot of things so no more dating, kissing, or fucking my friends. I'm going to stick to the blind dates and drunken mistakes." Lucy says proudly.

"Well I'm not blind anymore but I do know that blind dates and blind love are a wonderful combination. That's how I met Camzi. It was a blind love meet,literally." I say earning a quick peck from Camila.  

"Best Blind date ever."Camila says.

"You are welcome guys." Dinah says.

  The night kept on like this we would tell funny memories of Normani and talk more girl talk. Eventually we got hungry so we ordered pizza. I never laughed so hard in my life. Even though it started in a bad note it ended a great one. This is the start of something new and it's amazing. I can't wait for the future. It all started with a Blind date, a young blind girl looking for love. Well my blind date turned great and this young blind girl who fell in love has found her way. I love Camila, whoever said blind dates suck I bet weren't even blind. To me blind dates are a great cause to society.

(A/N 5 more chapter left to this. After this chapter there will be some time jumps just to get to the point.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1K 45
Two original siblings in love with the same girl
74.8K 2.9K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
2.8K 177 25
Camila Cabello, she is the dorky girl of the school, always full of energy and ready to help others in need, always turning in her work and completin...
63.4K 1.2K 17
Camila Cabello has a one night stand with Lauren Jauregui in the club. What will happen if they meet again and Camila finds out Lauren is rich and ma...