Love At First Sight (COMPLETE...

By HersheyKandii97

I stared at him for a moment and he did the same, both of us daring the other to say one more smart remark. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
I'M BACK!!!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Final Chapter)
Sequal

Chapter 3

29.5K 531 36
By HersheyKandii97

Chapter 3 guys, I hope you like it :)

Picture of Yandy below

Chapter 3

The rest of the day kind of sped by and before you know it, the bell was ringing for dismissal. I kind of had fun today, minus the little altercation with Mr Anderson, it was nice to see my old friends again. After me and Yandy dropped our books off at our lockers we began walking to the exit of the school.

" Hey Chas, you got to work tonight? " Yandy asked out of no where.

I shook my head " No, thank God " I groaned. My boss let me take two days off this week since it's my first days back to school, and he wants me to get settled in. I'm a waitress at iHop, I have to work because apparently my mother's strip money don't cut all the bills.

We were walking by a classroom before I felt somebody grab my arm forcing me to stop walking.

" Going somewhere Ms Jones? " Mr Anderson asked with an eyebrow raised. Ugh, him again?!

I snatched my arm away from his " Um yes actually, to Burger King, and then home " I said giving a fake smile.

He chuckled " Oh no no no Ms Jones, if I remember correctly, you have detention " he said smirking. There he goes with that stupid smirk again!!!!

I groaned " Do I have to? I mean Yandy has to drive me home, have some consideration for her " I cried annoyed. 

Yandy shrugged " I could go to Willow's until your detention is over " she said giving me a sly look.

I narrowed my eyes at her, hoping my death glare would scare her into driving me home. Unfortunately Yandy doesn't get scared much, so it didn't work.

Mr Anderson smiled " So it's settled then, now Ms Jones would you kindly step into my room " he asked politely.

I groaned as I began walking into his classroom, giving Yandy another death glare before Mr Anderson stepped into the classroom with me and shut the door.

" How long am I suppose to be here for exactly? " I asked as I sat down in a empty desk.

" A half an hour " he said shrugging.

I just shook my head as I dug in my bag and pulled out my song book. Might as well do something entertaining while I'm stuck in the classroom with this jackass.

I turned to the song I was working on and went over the chorus again.

" Baby boy you stay on my mind 

Fulfill my fantasies 

I think about you all the time 

I see you in my dreams

Baby boy not a day goes by 

Without my fantasies 

I think about you all the time 

I see you in my dreams " I sanged low.

It's a good song so far, I haven't really gotten the chance to finish it because I've been so caught up with my dad, I haven't had time for my music. 

My dad has been diagnosed with Leukemia for about a year now. He was fine at first but as time went on he got worse. He was put in the hospital and not to long after, he started loosing his hair and looking really ill. I try to visit him as much as I can, I never know which day can be his last.

" You wrote this? " I heard Mr Anderson ask.

I jumped in surprised and looked up to see that Mr Anderson was standing over me staring at my songbook curiously.

I nodded and closed the book feeling self conscious. Nobody has ever read my song book except for Yandy and Willow. Speaking of Yandy, remind me to kill her for even leaving me with this dude.

He pulled up a chair and sat down in front of my desk, facing me. I looked down from his intense stare.

" Your so hard to understand " he said shaking his head. Huh?

" What do you mean? " I asked.

He chuckled slightly " I mean that earlier today you were acting like Ms Badass, and back sassing me. Now your acting like I'm going to eat you or something " he said laughing.

I raised an eyebrow " I back sassed you because you were acting like a cocky jackass " I said as I reopened my songbook absent mindedly.

He laughed " What can I say, when you look as good as I do, you can't help but be a cocky jackass " he said smirking.

I sighed dramatically " You are so conceited! " I cried.

He laughed and pushed my shoulder playfully, I laughed too and punched his arm lightly.

He winced and rubbed his arm and I gasped.

" Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Reflexes " I said smiling apologetically.

He chuckled " No worries, it didn't hurt that much. But you got quite an arm there " he said staring at my arm in awe.

I shrugged " I take boxing classes, so I guess my right hook is pretty powerful " I joked.

He smirked then stood up " Show me what you got " he said raising an eyebrow challenging me.

I shook my head " No thank you I'm okay " I said politely.

He snorted " Cut that innocent mess out. Come on, you say you box so come on and show me what you got " he said standing in front of me with his arms folded over his chest.

I sighed and stood up facing him.

" I hope you know what your getting yourself into " I said cracking my knuckles.

He chuckled " Oooh, I'm so scared " he said looking at me with mock horror.

I laughed as I positioned myself, both fists up ready to attack and also guarding my face.

He just stood there smirking at me with his arms crossed. What the hell is wrong with him?

" What are you doing?Why aren't you in position? " I asked.

He shrugged " Don't feel like it "

Is this dude demented?! How am I suppose to fight somebody while they're acting so nonchalant? Well, if he wants to act hard, I'll show him who's hard.

I paced in front of him as I prepared to attack. I've only ever had boxing matches with females, but I guess a male would be a challenge. Especially one as big as he is, when I whip his ass I want a damn metal or something!

In a split second when I was ready to hit, I swung to jab his face, but he just caught my fist his huge hand, stopping me from hitting is face.

I stared at him shocked as he slowly put my fist down. How the hell did he do that?! Those are one of my most famous moves, nobody ever sees that move coming.

" How did you know I was gonna do that? " I asked quietly looking at him like he grown 2 heads.

He smirked " That my darling is for me to know, and for you to never find out " he teased.

Is this man superman or something? What the hell is wrong with him?! So he's nice looking and he knows what people are going to do before they do it, surely he's not human.

I was so caught up in thinking about what just happened, that I didn't realise Mr Anderson was gawking at me. But finally when I did look up at him, he was staring at me with a look in his eyes that I couldn't make out, and when he took a strand of my hair and lightly brushed it out my face I felt sparks. Not painful sparks obviously, but the type of sparks you feel when your in love with somebody or when you care for someone. And that exact moment I then realised something........I didn't want to feel those sparks.

I took my fist from his hand and took a huge step back from him

" I-I'm sorry, I have somewhere to be " I said as I began packing my songbook in my bag.

His eyes widened " Chasity, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Don't leave " he cried as he took my hand.

" Don't fucking touch me! " I screamed out in anger. I didn't mean to yell at him, but I knew this wasn't right. Him and me, teacher and student, this was wrong and I didn't want any part of it.

His eyes hardened and he glared at me " But you still have to serve detention for the way you disrespected me earlier! Unless you want that conference with your parents and the principle as you next option?! " he spat.

I slung my bag over my shoulder " Go ahead I don't care! But I'd rather have that then be here with you right now! " I shouted as I stomped out his room.

I would call Yandy right now but I'm really pissed, and the last thing I wanna do is snap at Yandy because of my bad mood.

When I left out the school I began walking to my house which is like 15 minutes away. Ugh, did he really have to touch my hair, did he have to touch me period??!!!

After a few minutes of walking my feet began to hurt so I took off my heels and put them in my hand, as I walked the rest of the way to my house bare foot.

When I finally made it to my doorstep, I reached in my bag to take out my keys. But before I could get my keys out, my front door opened and a man stepped out buckling his pants up. When he seen me he stopped short and looked me up and down lustfully making me want to claw his eye balls out.

" Damn, do I get you to? " he asked eye raping me.

" What are you talking about, and who the hell are you? " I asked ready to bust him upside the head with my heels.

He smirked at me " Well, I was here to set your cable up which costs $150.00. But your mom paid me with a much better deal " he said licking his lips.

I couldn't help the disgusted scoff that escaped my mouth. Really?! Sleeping with cable men for free cable?! How low will she go?!

I glared at the man " Get the fuck off my doorstep before I beat the shit out of you " I spat with so much venom in my voice, you can almost taste my anger.

He let out a low groan " Damn, I like em feisty. You better than your mother. "

After he said that I couldn't help myself. I balled my hands up into a tight fist and punched the nasty scum in the face with all my might. When I seen his eyes roll in the back of his head, I knew that I knocked him out. I've seen that look many times before.

I stepped over his unconscious body and walked into my house and slammed the door behind me in anger.

" Chasity! Don't be slamming the door in this house like you pay bills in here! " I heard my mom scream from the kitchen.

I followed her voice and walked in the kitchen, to see her sitting at the table smoking a cigarette.

I frowned " Actually, I pay the light, water, and heat bill. I'd be paying rent too if you weren't already sleeping with the Land Lord " I said looking at her disgusted.

She rolled her eyes " Whatever, where were you all this time? " she asked blowing a big puff of smoke out her mouth.

" School " I grumbled as I went in the fridge for something to drink. I let out an angry sigh when I seen nothing but alcohol bottles in there.

I slammed the fridge shut and walked to the cabinets and opened them to find them empty. I slammed the cabinet doors shut and turned to my mother glaring at her.

I put my face in my hands and took several deep breaths trying to calm my nerves. This bitch is unbelievable.

" Mom...I gave you $50 dollars yesterday to go food shopping today. Where is the food? " I asked in a calm tone.

She looked down " I needed some smokes " she said quietly.

Range over powered me " You spent $50 on fucking cigarettes?! " I screamed out in anger. I can't believe her!! I can't never trust her with money, she always buys what she wants and never what we need.

She glared at me " Who the hell are you talking to like that? Remember who the parent is " she snapped.

 " Really?! Wow, with me working and paying the bills, you would think I was the mother in this house hold " I spat.

She narrowed her eyes at me " You think your so much better than me don't you? Because your pretty and have a nice shape, you think you can have every guy crawling at your feet don't you?! " she screamed. Ugh, what is she talking about now?

" Ma, this ain't got nothing to do with what we're talking about. Stop changing the subject "

" I bust my ass on that stripper pole every night so we can have a good life and all you do is complain! " she shouted.

I looked at her disgusted as my anger spreaded throughout my whole body. I need to get out of here before I do something I regret.

I stormed out the kitchen and raced upstairs to my bedroom. I packed some clothes, my make up, my flat iron, and my phone and iPod charger and put it in a duffel bag before going back downstairs.

I walked out the door without saying a word to my mother, she's disgusting. I try not to look down on my mom but I can't help not to. It's been like this ever since my dad got sent to the hospital, her becoming a hoe, sleeping with anything that breaths, using her private parts to get everything she wants. She's nasty, and that's why I bust my ass in school to make sure I'm nothing like her.

It took me 10 minutes to get to my destination, and when I seen Yandy's car parked in the drive way I knew she was still over here. I went to the door step and walked straight through the door. I'm like family to these people so I never have to knock.

I heard voices coming from the living room so I walked there, to see Yandy and Willow watching t.v.

I cleared my throat and they both turned to look at me, Willow jumped up and gave me a hug while Yandy just grinned wickedly at me.

" How was detention? I hope you two didn't get too wild " she said smirking.

I rolled my eyes " We ain't do anything, infact he let me go early. I walked home to find out my mom just finished screwing the cable guy, and we got into a fight " I said sighing.

Willow gasped and hugged me tight " Oh I'm so sorry Chas! Your staying here tonight " she whispered in my ear. Willow is the opposite of me and Yandy, she's the sweet sentimental one.

I laughed and pulled out her hug " I'm one step ahead of you Will " I said holding up my bag.

She laughed and then snapped her fingers, signalling that she thought of an idea

" Oh! I have just the thing to make you feel better! " she exclaimed before disappearing upstairs.

She came back down with a dummy in her hand, and a pair of pink boxing gloves.

I gasped at the sight of it, OMG she is so sweet.

" I was gonna give it to you for your birthday but since your so upset, I think you should use it now " she said smiling sheepishly.

I ran to her and pulled her into a hug " Thanks so much Will, I love it " I squealed. What would the world be like without friends I don't know.

" So, test this baby out " Yandy said getting off the couch and setting the dummy in front of me.

Willow handed me the boxing gloves and I slipped them on. The strong leather pattern suffocated my fingers in a tight grip as I put them on.

I then eyed the dummy angrily as if it was the one that made me mad. I then lashed out on it, letting all my anger and frustrations out with each punch.

*************************************************************************************************************

Aww poor Chasity :( Big thanks to the people who commented and voted, each time you do it I get all happy and smiley :) I'll upload soon, but until then please comment and vote, thanks sooo much :D

* Aliyah *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 96 50
His lips were soft at first, before a roughness took over and he pressed his body to mine. My hands instantly go to his hair as he cups my cheek with...
330K 11.1K 53
My whole life is 'have to.' I have to work full-time to pay the bills and keep food on the table. I have to finish college for a chance at a bette...
217K 7.6K 48
"I'm okay. Just... feeling a little d-izzy." "Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me after him over to his chair. Getting me to sit in it, he rema...
64.7K 2.2K 30
"I want to set you up on a date with a mate of mine" I frown and look up at him. "I don't want to go on a date with one of your friends" He cocks hi...