Accidental love

Av nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

37

1.3K 51 11
Av nochillmad

So two days ago Zee got hit by a car and cheated on, Lauren kicked rubys ass but what y'all didn't know was Mani caught Jeanie slipping at a party and drug her In front of everyone, Dinah has been trying too mend Zees broken heart and Lauren and mani haven't talked...yet😉, you guys also didn't know Lauren had convinced Victoria too write a letter of recommendation for Normani and she now is a nurse at Lauren's college, main campus( where most of Lauren's classes are)

I knock on the open door softly causing her head too spring up.

"Hey!" She answered excitedly.

"Hi" I replied back walking in her office.

"I- what are you doing her Eyes?" She asks.

I lick my lips sitting down on the couch, "I wanna fix us" I say bravely.

She raises her eyes brows obviously surprised, "really?" She asks getting up and sitting on the couch next too me.

"Yeah" I answer scratching my head nervously.

"I mean like I wanna go slow with you, I want it too be like when we first met slow, when I wasn't even slowed too grab your ass, or even when you still called me miss jauregui" I say.

She smile wrapping her arms around my arm, " you remember that?" She smiles.

"Yeah, I remember thinking you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and trying not too say anything stupid too you"I smiled back.

"Awe" she said back kissing my cheek.

"So you wanna take it slow?...under one condition" I say.

"What?" She smiles widely.

"You gotta take me on dates, you gotta pick me up, you gotta compliment me, you gotta charm me, you gotta show me a good time"

"You gotta fix us" I say

She smiled harder than I ever seen before, "yes I'll date you"

"What cho mean, this my date" I laugh rudely.

She laughs attempting the hide her blush.

"I've never asked anyone on a date before" she says burying her face in my arm.

I yawn, "I'm waiting" I say.

"Oh my god" she blushed keeping her face hidden.

"Kay I'll wait" I say smiling.

"Will you go out with me?" She says quite

"Go out where?" I ask

She smacks her lips giving me a look.

"How do I know that you don't have hoes?" She says furrowing her eyebrows.

"I haven't had hoes since you got out" I replied.

"Your always all up on some little girl pumping there head up or feeling on some girl ass or got some bitch on your lap" she says.

"Ion know what you talking about ion be doing that" I say reminiscing on all the times I did all those things.

"So we playing dumb now?" She asks resting her Chin on her fist.

"I ain't playing dumb girl ion be doing that shit" I rolled my eyes.

"You could not roll your eyes" she says crossing her legs.

I look at her Rolling my eyes again, she grabbed my face squishing my face together tightly.

"Don't roll your eyes" she says sternly, now I know why girls be getting so turned on by this.

"Yes daddy" I say looking down at her lips.

She leans in slowly too push our lips together as soon as her lips ghosted mine I pulled back.

"Take me out where"

"See, your teasing me and shit" she pouted.

"I'm not teasing you girl, you better get yo charm together and pull me" I say.

"You wanna be my baby girl?" She asks biting her lip, she tryna steal my game.

"Could you take me out too dinner before trying too lock me down" I scoffed

"Your playing with me" she says sliding her hand down my thy.

"Oh, so you think I'm just some easy bitch?" I ask moving her hand from my thy.

"Ok ok okay" she says grabbing me putting her hands on my waist.

"Well go out roller skating, maybe could go on a picnic or dinner, We could snuggle" she smiles.

"You love cuddling you gotta problem" I smiled

"So will you please?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

She pulled me into a hug, She smelled so good

She snuck a fell grabbing my ass.

I gasped, "you are so disrespectful" I say

"And you like it" she said doing it again.

"Um no" I say flipping my hair

"Can I have a kiss?" She asks puckering her lips.

"Ummmmm" I lean in, "no" I say turning too leave.

"Lolo" she whines.

"I gotta go too class" I say.

She groaned sitting back down at her desk.

"wait could you at least buy me a Caesar salad from Costco" she asks grabbing my hand,

"You want me too walk all the way across the street too buy you a salad?" I asked.

She gives me a big smile making me give in.
-
that went a whole lot better than I thought, I smile, were actually have gonna work out this time no more communication errors, just me and her till the end.

I grabbed her a fork before heading back across the street, I walked back into her office giving her the salad.

"Thank you" she hugs me.

"Yeah yeah" I say.

She smiled cupping my face and kissing me on the cheek, her lips were so soft, she left a mark of pink lip gloss on my cheek.

She giggled wiping the mark away after I gave her am unimpressed look.

"So maybe I'll see you Saturday" she asks.

"Mmm, I'll think about it" I say and begin too walk out.

She slapped my ass biting her lip, I gasped, "your so disrespectful" I say.

"You like it" she says doing it again.

I shake my head walking out and shutting the door behind me.

--
"So.." I licked my lips sitting down in the bench next too Zee.

"I think mani and I are back on 'girlfriendish' terms" I say.

"Really" she asks almost as if she believed me.

"Yeah, we talked earlier today, it was was better than expected, were just trying too fix us"

"Oh foreal isn't that her over there with that girl" she asks.

I look quickly too were her eyes were inverted,

She was pinned up against the car by some light skinned girl, she was really smiling in this bitches face, I lean over too the left so I could see if I was trippen.

I hum pressing my lips in a line, "I see everybody wanna play Lauren" I say.

"Yo lets go" she said pulling me too my feet.

"No, I wanna see if she'll lie too me" I say.

"Lauren they just kissed" she says causing me too look over at some tattoos fuck tarts lips on Normanis.

I get up walking with her, we walk right past them, I looked her in her eyes, not saying a word, if I talk Ima end up hurting somebody's feelings.

Zee mugs hard with her crutches, she has pride in her crippled ass.

"Lauren" she reached out too touch me.

I keep walking until she dares speak too me.

"Lauren, the Lauren, the same low life coward who abandoned her girlfriend"

I turn around, looking her in the eyes.

"JJ no" Normani says grabbing her arm.

She walks up face too me woman too woman.

"You are a ignorant irritating little piece of shit"

"You don't deserve too date someone as beautiful as her, you are nothing but an immature little girl"

"She needs a woman too take care of her, and your lucky that you were able too tell her what she wanted too hear long enough for her too get too me"

I purse my lips in a line.

"Wow, thank you for that delightful insight, but you can have her, you deserve each other obviously, actually it's a burden lifted off my chest"

"We're over, have fun with this clown" I say before walking off.

"Wh- Lauren" she calls after me.

I keep walking all the way too my car, getting in, along with Zee in the passenger seat.

"First off all you just dropped the fucking mic on the exit" she says.

I pull out making sure too skurt pass them, what a perfect day too pull out the corvette, flexing on spiteful bitch's is my favorite hobby.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer ocksĂĽ att gilla

15.5K 488 24
He fell in love for the first time, she fell in love forever
145K 3.3K 24
You never know what could happen. WARMING: GÂĄP Lauren
586K 17.5K 45
910K 21.2K 53
"Her eyes screamed danger, but her touch screamed love."