Ring the Alarm

By Bmr_newtopic

[Refrain] Ring the alarm I been through this too long But I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm! ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
New story out

Chapter 16

2.5K 87 0
By Bmr_newtopic

August

*

Once we got situated inna house, we decided ta jus' go out ta eat nun serious. It was goin' on 7 here, so most things was about to close down anyway. "You ready ma'." I walked into the bathroom. "Hold on let me finish my make up." She said doin' some shit ta her eyebrows.

"Come on man why you be takin' so long?" I groaned ploppin' onto the bed. She be takin' forever jus' ta get dressed. We started at the same time, but I'm done 30 minutes befo' her. How? Y'all women be on some shit.

"Ok I'm ready now." She said comin' from the bathroom. "Finally." I mumbled. "Oh wait my edges aren't laid correctly." She rushed back. "Fuck." I laid back on the bed.

"Ma just wake me up when you done." I grabbed a pillow. "I'm done silly. I just did that to annoy you." She laughed and stuck out her tongue. I sucked my teeth. "Lets go."

We walked out the room and down the hall before Aulani stopped. "What? Something wrong?" I asked stoppin' as well.

"No I just want you to take my picture." She handed me her phone. Wow. I took her picture as she was trying to figure out a pose to do. "August wait I'm not ready." She laughed. "My fault I thought you liked off guards." I chuckled. "Yeah when they cute."

"Ok I got the perfect pose." She did one. "Really Afta all dat you come up wit this one." I took the picture. "Yes now give me the phone."

*
"This shit right chea' smacks." I shoved a spoon of my baked potato in my mouth. "I can tell, it's all over your face." Lani giggled while grabbing a napkin. "Why you ain't eatin' yours?" I asked as she wiped the sour cream off the side of my lip.

"I did eat mine."
"Really? Don't lie ta me." I looked at her plate. "I've been too busy thinking." She sighed. I sat my fork down and drank some of my Hennessy. "About what mama?"

"The whole sex thing." She bit her lip. "Look mama, you a virgin at twenty one. That's shit is awesome, if yeen (you ain't) ready fo' all dat. I'll fall back and wait fo'  ya. My apologies about what happened on the plane. I ain't neva had someone turn dahn a lil pipe from a yungin' so it kinda surprised me. I'm used to bein' gave it not earnin' ya' see. All this shit we've been doin' like kissin', huggin', cuddlin' and shit I August Anthony Alsina Jr. has neva done dat. I'm doin' new shit just as you are." I truthfully confessed grabbin' her hands. I never done this shit with any other female, but her and I guarantee this ain't gone be the last time we do something like this.

"So you never been on a vacation out of the country with a girl before either?"

"Nah outta the county inna country nun of dat. All this is new." She nodded. "Well I'm glad we're doing new things together."

"Me too." I reached over the table and kissed her. Damn man I'm really startin' ta like her afta a month.

*
Yesterday was the best day ever, I can admit. Afta dinner we walked along the beach shore. Since Lani thought the beach was so beautiful at night, she wanted to go durin' the day. So right na' we are gettin' ready to head there, but not before she changes her bathin' suit.

"Change the shit Lani befo' we not go."

"No, this is cute." She crossed her arms poutin'. I hate when she do dat shit cause I automatically say yes. I turned my head and closed my eyes. "I'm not fallin' fo' it. Aulani just change it man."

"No August you gonna have ya lil bird chest out for the lil hoochie mamas to see so why can't I wear this." She stomped her foot. She is such a baby at times man.

"Cause I 'ont want no niggas lookin' at what's mine." It's true I'm selfish. Even though we aren't in a committed relationship shit, she's mine. I done already felt and kissed all up on her so she's considered mine. "I'm yours?" She asked arching an eyebrow. "Yeah once I done felt up on ya, ya belong ta me."

"Well since you put it like that I'll change." She grabbed something and skipped into the bathroom. Five minutes she came out with this on.

"Oh hell nah."

*

"Oou this is fun Aug take my picture." She laughed swingin' on some pole. I wish she would swing on mine. "Aight whateva."

"Stop being such a sour puss." She kissed me then went back over to the swing befo' some child got ahold of it.

She look like a big ass baby on this thing, but as long as she happy. I have to make this one picture my screen saver or something cause her ass in this. Oh my God.

Her lil fine ass gotta big ass judy(butt), but ain't nobody been hittin' it. Dats what you call BLESSED.

"Did you get them?" She asked grabbin' the towel on my shoulder. "Did I? Hell yea." She laughed. "They must be cute." She grabbed my phone to look. "More than dat." I smacked her ass. This lady looked at us along wit her creepy ass husband who looked at Aulani's ass.

"Excuse you, but can you not do that in a public place. There are children." She scoffed. "Sorry ma'am it won't happened again." Aulani apologized. "Nah man don't worry bout us worry bout ya man. He lookin at my girl ass." I yelled. She looked at him, but he quickly stopped and looked her.

"Maybe if she had on some clothes." No her insecure ass did not just say. "Look bit-" befo' I could finish my sentence Aulani had covered my mouth and pulled me over to where our stuff was sittin'.

"Why you stop me? She was disrespectin' you." I said once she uncovered my mouth. "Because it's not worth it, she just mad she don't got what I got." True, but I was rey set fire to her ole' white no havin' ass.

"Thanks for standing up for me though babe." She kissed my cheek. "Always. Dats what I'm here fo'."

*
"Aww babe did you see her? The baby was so cute. Her little feet and everything." Aulani cooed as we made our way back to the room. "Yeah bae I saw her." We recently passed a newly wed couple, who just had a baby. Lani thought she was so cute, she asked the parents could she hold her. They was nice people so they said yeah.

Then they asked was we plannin'. Knowin' me I'm like plannin' what. They talkin' bout kids. Aug don't need no kids right na', got too much goin' on. Dealin' wit my own folk and this dealin' shit. I 'ont wanna bring a new life into this shit. I'd be damned if something was to happened to him or her.

"I so can't wait to have children." She jumped into the bed. "Well you gone have to if you wit me?" I laid on top of her. "Of course we just met and you handling your business." She nodded.

Glad she understands cause some other chick would've took it all outta portion. Talkin' bout I jus don't want a kid by her or I don't love her and some other shit. Which was true, but I got shit to handle also.

"Yep, I wouldn't want my son to have to watch me do this shit and try to and get killed or my baybeh girl gettin' kidnapped or some shit ya' feel me."

"I feel you a hundred percent." She said pushin' me to the side to get up. She got up and bent over to get her night clothes out the suitcase. We 'ont need no kids right na', but I surely would like some sex. Man it's been so hard tryin' to hold my urge to go to one of my quickies houses to get some cause a nigga got needs, but imma hold it out fo' Lani.

"Damn ma' day shit fittin' ya right." I licked my lips as I examined her sleep wear.  "Don't be surprised when ya feel my dick tonight." I laughed and she blushed. Aww man na' she actin' shy.

"Come get inna bed wit daddy." I patted the side where she sleeps. She slid in next to me. My pants was already off along wit my shit. I'm used ta sleepin' butt ass naked, but she ain't ready fo' dat just yet.

"Night ma'. I kissed her forehead. "Night August." She mumbled movin' her face to my chest. See what I'm sayin' this shit is all new.

-----
Aww they so cute I wish I had an August😫I don't 😪

Auddie out❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 356 12
"It's funny now that I think about it." He poked his cheek with his tongue, the flame from his lighter blowing on to his thumb. "What is?" "Secrets."...
321K 10.2K 57
"What I got to do to get some pussy?" I asked her and she just stared at me. "We're back to this shit." She said rolling her eyes and I chuckled. "...
12.1K 763 29
don't play with her, don't be dishonest still not understanding this logic aye, i'm back and i'm better i want you bad as ever don't let me just let...
87.9K 3.5K 34
Secrets lust separated what are we doing? Are we fighting for our love.?... I'm not letting go.. if I jump will u catch me? what will it be! Are...