My life: secrets untold.

By riverjohns

Michael is back and Viola doesn't know how to deal with the situation she has been put in. If only she didn't... More

The truth be told
Surprised but ignored
Plan A & B
Plan is a go
Haven't seen you in awhile.
Oh no
Vist by the enemy
A little help from a lot of people
Getting things off my chest with music
She started it
Misunderstanding turned into music
Unexpected kiss
Bestie is back
Pain. So much pain
The big question
Accident

The new girl is who?

7 1 0
By riverjohns

I walk in with Sandy and the teacher wasn't there yet so we walk over to the others and they were confused on who the girl was.
"Guys this is Sandy. Sandy meet Will and Tsukiko. You know the other two."
"Hi."
"Wait what."
"Yeah I have to agree with my sis here. What is happening."
"Well cutie I'm a old friend of Violet here."
"Cutie?" They all said.
"Don't worry it's what she say to most of the guys. It doesn't mean she is flirting with you."
"Oh why you gotta ruin my fun Violet."
"Because I don't want my friends thinking you like Will. Especially Will he already has a lot on his plate."
"Oh yeah. I heard you are gonna get asked out. Lucky you. Not a lot of guys get the privilege of that."
"I'm sure it is."
"Trust me Will it is. Not even Viola dated anyone while she was top boss."
"Really."
"Yeah. All the guys loved her and they still do. I'm surprised she has been single for her whole life."
"I can't help it if all the guys act weird around me. Besides they got Raven now to drool over."
"Actually she is single because all the guys in this school still think you are the hottest girl here. But all the guys she dates only last at least a week since they only focus on how you two were the best of friends when it was me."
"I'm sorry but what do you do exactly?"
"Well Tsukiko I run the gossip part. Every one loves me and I know everyone and everything that goes down. I mean Violet didn't have to tell me your names since I already knew them."
"She really likes to remember things. She has a gift for remembering things."
"Some things are useless however. Like how I know if someone looks into your eyes for more then 5 seconds without blinking it means that they want to do the dirty work or kill you."
"That took a turn for the worst." Casity told.
The teacher walked in with Candy behind him.
(Oh no.)
The teacher explained that we had new student and we were playing Dodgeball again.
(I'm so screwed.)
"Oh you are dead."
"Bring it."
(I'm gonna die.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961 19 26
*Please of you haven't already go read the first two books. This one takes place after the second epilogue during the scenario where Mickey didn't di...
787 98 32
Melony is getting over her crush Mason faster than she taught. And it is all thanks to her friend Jack. She realizes that maybe her and Jack can have...
124 1 22
Life can always throw surprises. All Evie wants to do is have her grief consume her. However, faith has other plans. Her nosy sisters are constantly...
32.7K 1K 24
Ty moved into a new neighbor hood with his drunken father. Will his new best friend become something more?